HCS quote of the day:

17 minutes ago, CFM said:

Amstech (forget his name on hcs - he would tantrum better then any) came over here but his rage fizzled.

Stinki is who you're thinking of .... and yes, he mellowed out quite a bit after he got his name changed back to @amstech on HCS.

• Thanks 1

:lol::lol2:

HCS Moderators terms of use, same thing for dootalk and other V.S. sites just change the name in the Moderator terms

Moderators

Acting as a moderator of a forum on HardcoreSledder.com is an unofficial, volunteer role. Moderators are not employees, contractors or agents of HardcoreSledder.com or VerticalScope. VerticalScope and HardcoreSledder.com are not responsible for actions or inactions of moderators. 

If you act as a moderator, you agree that: 

• You will always act in good faith as a moderator. You should always maintain a calm and cordial demeanor as moderator.
  • You will not accept any gifts, favors or other compensation from third parties in connection with or related to your actions as a moderator.
  • You should not promote or advertise any particular product, brand or service, and should remain impartial.
  • You will comply with these Terms and Conditions of Service, along with the moderating guidelines and content policies of VerticalScope made available to you from time to time.  You will take appropriate action whenever you are notified of content that violates VerticalScope policy or promptly escalate matters to VerticalScope for review. To the extent you are uncertain about what is the appropriate action in particular circumstances, you will contact VerticalScope.
  • You are not authorized to act on behalf of VerticalScope and may not represent to others that you are authorized to act on behalf of, or otherwise bind VerticalScope. 
  • As a moderator, you may receive or have access to confidential and/or non-public information. You will not publish any of this information online or share any of this information with third parties.  You will keep this information secure and will protect this information from being accessed or seen by others.  You will not use any of this information except in connection with your role as a moderator. If you believe any of this information in your possession has been accessed inappropriately, you will promptly contact VerticalScope. You will continue to comply with the provisions in this paragraph, even after you are no longer a moderator.
  • VerticalScope may revoke your right to moderate at any time, for any reason, and may in its sole discretion, overturn any action or decision that you make.

:lol2: :lol:

Effective Immediately the Current Events Section has been removed

As an important reminder and to keep the forums operational as an open, free-flowing place of discussion, please be sure to read the Terms of Use and remember that certain posts are not allowed at all. Racial epithets and slurs are not allowed on HardCoreSledder and will trigger a ban.

Also note politics, religion, hate speech and things of the like should be off the table and grounds for warnings/suspensions / banning depending on the severity and habitual offenses. This will no longer be tolerated in the General Discussion Forum also.

Additional resources for hate speech definitions and characteristics can be found here.

Admin

I guess you can't wish anyone a Merry Christmas anymore or Happy Easter????? Religion in a post or thread???

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

:lol::lol2:

HCS Moderators terms of use, same thing for dootalk and other V.S. sites just change the name in the Moderator terms

Moderators

Acting as a moderator of a forum on HardcoreSledder.com is an unofficial, volunteer role. Moderators are not employees, contractors or agents of HardcoreSledder.com or VerticalScope. VerticalScope and HardcoreSledder.com are not responsible for actions or inactions of moderators. 

If you act as a moderator, you agree that: 

• You will always act in good faith as a moderator. You should always maintain a calm and cordial demeanor as moderator.
  • You will not accept any gifts, favors or other compensation from third parties in connection with or related to your actions as a moderator.
  • You should not promote or advertise any particular product, brand or service, and should remain impartial.
  • You will comply with these Terms and Conditions of Service, along with the moderating guidelines and content policies of VerticalScope made available to you from time to time.  You will take appropriate action whenever you are notified of content that violates VerticalScope policy or promptly escalate matters to VerticalScope for review. To the extent you are uncertain about what is the appropriate action in particular circumstances, you will contact VerticalScope.
  • You are not authorized to act on behalf of VerticalScope and may not represent to others that you are authorized to act on behalf of, or otherwise bind VerticalScope. 
  • As a moderator, you may receive or have access to confidential and/or non-public information. You will not publish any of this information online or share any of this information with third parties.  You will keep this information secure and will protect this information from being accessed or seen by others.  You will not use any of this information except in connection with your role as a moderator. If you believe any of this information in your possession has been accessed inappropriately, you will promptly contact VerticalScope. You will continue to comply with the provisions in this paragraph, even after you are no longer a moderator.
  • VerticalScope may revoke your right to moderate at any time, for any reason, and may in its sole discretion, overturn any action or decision that you make.

How were you guys able to take all that Polaris hush $ for so many years? 

Remember when I posted this in the Axys forum and said it seems the new XCR might be squishy?  People went fucking nuts, called me mean things and I got a mod-warning from one of you numbnuts... pretty sure it was @SayatodaU.P.eh? :lol:

Then the next season there were a half dozen 36 page threads about the mAsHEd poTAToeS xcR. 

Good times...

968429838_ScreenShot2019-03-21at9_25_05PM.png.87ee7bc9a120500737fcfa228665d170.png

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Remember when I posted this in the Axys forum and said it seems the new XCR might be squishy?  People went fucking nuts, called me mean things and I got a mod-warning from one of you numbnuts... pretty sure it was @SayatodaU.P.eh? :lol:

Then the next season there were a half dozen 36 page threads about the mAsHEd poTAToeS xcR. 

Good times...

968429838_ScreenShot2019-03-21at9_25_05PM.png.87ee7bc9a120500737fcfa228665d170.png

I never took any of the Polaris "Hush" money :lol:neither did anyone else and for personal reasons I could not go on any of the Polaris sneak peek/Demo rides. I was asked every time to go on the sneak peek/demo rides and always asked for a "regular member" to take my place on the ride, hell I even suggested Krom take my place for one of the rides. The rides were all expenses paid by Polaris and everyone got some nice gifts from Polaris, I guess that a BIG TIME NO NO with the new Vercitalscope leadership. I/we did manage to get VS to give us hoodie sweatshirts, I think I also got a free tee shirt and a hat, I guess that's a NO NO now too. What fools we were to volunteer our free time to benefit Verticalscopes $$$$ they don't give two shits about people volunteering their free time all they are concerned about is MONEY, Clicks,  and views, site traffic   

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I sincerely hope all the former HCS mods know they are/were appreciated... Which is why a lot of us fun loving assholes migrated over here.

Except Zamb... :lol:

On behalf of all the former HCS mods ... I sincerely say .... fuck you :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I never took any of the Polaris "Hush" money :lol:neither did anyone else and for personal reasons I could not go on any of the Polaris sneak peek/Demo rides. I was asked every time to go on the sneak peek/demo rides and always asked for a "regular member" to take my place on the ride, hell I even suggested Krom take my place for one of the rides. The rides were all expenses paid by Polaris and everyone got some nice gifts from Polaris, I guess that a BIG TIME NO NO with the new Vercitalscope leadership. I/we did manage to get VS to give us hoodie sweatshirts, I think I also got a free tee shirt and a hat, I guess that's a NO NO now too. What fools we were to volunteer our free time to benefit Verticalscopes $$$$ they don't give two shits about people volunteering their free time all they are concerned about is MONEY, Clicks,  and views, site traffic   

Speak for yourself, poo was paying me bigly

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Good times...

No I didn’t. If I did, I would have just banned your wanna be knowitall ass. 

2 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Never received any gifts from VS. Glad I didn’t either. 

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

On behalf of all the former HCS mods ... I sincerely say .... fuck you :lol:

X2. 

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

No I didn’t. If I did, I would have just banned your wanna be knowitall ass. 

X2. 

Maybe not, but I recall some whining from your side of the ring.  Too bad we can't access the GDF over there because I know I gave you a sandy vagina on more than one occasion.  :lol:

Awww sweet, there's two of you.  :roflcrying:

2 hours ago, Tommcat said:

Speak for yourself, poo was paying me bigly

thanks for confirming how dumb the Polaris friendly mods were Tommy.  the beach house parties for those of us on the green team were fantastic, and the lobster tails were superb.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Maybe not, but I recall some whining from your side of the ring.  Too bad we can't access the GDF over there because I know I gave you a sandy vagina on more than one occasion.  :lol:

Awww sweet, there's two of you.  :roflcrying:

Go ahead and flatter yourself all you want pumpkin. I’m glad you can keep your web forum badge of honor flame going here. So much to be proud of. :cool:

:lol:

well--I'm stuck here now. 

Got the 3 day boot from facepage, and can't get on HCS.

O-Boy!

I got big money from Artic cat!:quaqmire:

Edited by fastsleddr

50 minutes ago, fastsleddr said:

well--I'm stuck here now. 

Got the 3 day boot from facepage, and can't get on HCS.

O-Boy!

I got big money from Artic cat!:quaqmire:

WTF?!?! :lol:  Of all the people to get a timeout from Facebook .... you did???  What the hell did you do? LOL

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Also, the yellow team on HCS.. f'ing weak.  Hence, DoucheTalk or HCS 1.0

We're not weak, just quiet, let the Green and Blue crew battle it out and stand in the background and watch the carnage :slapping:

10 hours ago, Bontz said:

WTF?!?! :lol:  Of all the people to get a timeout from Facebook .... you did???  What the hell did you do? LOL

friend put up an article on a local child beater couple. I said they ought to hang them. I was flagged for bullying!:thumbsup:

somehow I lost HCS, and can't get back in? Really been too busy to put any effort in it.

Edited by fastsleddr

17 minutes ago, fastsleddr said:

friend put up an article on a local child beater couple. I said they ought to hang them. I was flagged for bullying!:thumbsup:

somehow I lost HCS, and can't get back in? Really been too busy to put any effort in it.

i've received several vacations now for suggesting biden be charged with treason and punished to the fullest extent of the law, which is hanging.

funny how suggesting we follow the law is considered hate speech these days

• Like 1