HCS quote of the day:

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

Just tell Rick he doesn't have to pay to advertise on this "Snowmobile web site"......... :whistle: - - :stirthepot:

Post on HCS that now the best clutch kit for a Polaris come from Maine.  All the Iron Dog racers are now switching to them.  Race winning.  Polaris now makes calls to Maine for clutch advise.

Heard it on a Freedom something snowmobile sight.

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I can't get back over to HCS.  I wonder if they know about this crazy house.  They'd be PERFECT!  And Bigfuse too!!!

Redheaded Stepchild??? and his buddy Brock Mohawkcat?????:lol:

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

Redheaded Stepchild??? and his buddy Brock Mohawkcat?????:lol:

I wonder if one of those two were manning that whiny cunt account "RidingTheXCR" when the mass exodus was going on & a few of us were enjoying dupes over there.  Sure seems like it, but then again ... there are a few candidates that come to mind.

2 hours ago, Doug said:

Post on HCS that now the best clutch kit for a Polaris come from Maine.  All the Iron Dog racers are now switching to them.  Race winning.  Polaris now makes calls to Maine for clutch advise.

I can't post on HCS, my account was deactivated at the beginning of the year and they banned my GF's account for posting SPAM............ :lol: - - spam1.gif.51cb7f525ddce59ad1f74c9707fba2c0.gif

My user name on HCS is now 112342 or something like that, I'm listed as a "Read Only" user group....... :lol2:

26 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I wonder if one of those two were manning that whiny cunt account "RidingTheXCR" when the mass exodus was going on & a few of us were enjoying dupes over there.  Sure seems like it, but then again ... there are a few candidates that come to mind.

I wouldn't be surprised,,at all. 

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

FWIW ... I took a chance on Ramstad's e-mail address being legit and sent him a note last week telling him to get his ass over here.  He responded with something to the effect of "I'm in!" ... but haven't seen any signs of him yet. 

Oh, I want Jim over here. Maybe we all need to invite Jim over here. And Rusty/ C-Note, And Don/ Dadszr. The possibilities are endless. 

BTW, where has @krom been?? I haven't seen him in a while on ArcticChat either.....

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhhh…..that’s right!  I wonder where they went.

Bigfuse is on FB once in awhile,,has ALS apparently. Brock,well I think the titanium wrist pins ended his illustrious internet life :lol:

4 hours ago, Doug said:

That would be grip n rip, at least they actually do race.

1 hour ago, Ziemann said:

Oh, I want Jim over here. Maybe we all need to invite Jim over here. And Rusty/ C-Note, And Don/ Dadszr. The possibilities are endless. 

BTW, where has @krom been?? I haven't seen him in a while on ArcticChat either.....

Talked to krom yesterday, he's swamped at work right now getting boats prepped for storage 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doug said:

Found this pic of Al's tool board and all the cheater glasses hanging there

Als glasses.jpg

:lol:

31 minutes ago, HSR said:

Bigfuse is on FB once in awhile,,has ALS apparently. Brock,well I think the titanium wrist pins ended his illustrious internet life :lol:

I actually liked bigfuss.  He was a brand fanatic and wasn’t ashamed of it.  That’s what made him so much fun!  Brock was a fucking tool bag.

10 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

Talked to krom yesterday, he's swamped at work right now getting boats prepped for storage 

it’d be neat if we could get the old band back together.  Krom was here for a while.  

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I actually liked bigfuss.  He was a brand fanatic and wasn’t ashamed of it.  That’s what made him so much fun!  Brock was a fucking tool bag.

it’d be neat if we could get the old band back together.  Krom was here for a while.  

Fuse, i would have beers with.

Brock, i would beat senseless behind the bar, after beers with big fuss.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

2 hours ago, Tommcat said:

I extended the olive branch on Facebook to Bigfuse , we’ll see I guess:dunno:

20 hours ago, Bontz said:

FWIW ... I took a chance on Ramstad's e-mail address being legit and sent him a note last week telling him to get his ass over here.  He responded with something to the effect of "I'm in!" ... but haven't seen any signs of him yet.  It would be a nice addition to the entertainment factor, that's for sure!! 

Took a chance,lol.  As if there was any doubt.  Perhaps we should bait him with a Ram sucks, Cat is being bought by Polaris thread in the Cat forum.

11 hours ago, Tommcat said:

I'm in

On 10/3/2021 at 10:12 AM, racerdave said:

PS racers do this, but  Guess who posted this at HCS Matryx board:

"that's why us pro-stock drag racers remove as much rotating mass as possible"

The title should be "Famous Quotes From HCS".............. 

Quote - " I can't race in the snow"..................... lol.gif.8ef59849544d6d5fa2765f1224811ce6.gif

19 hours ago, Ziemann said:

Don got himself a Polaris. Rusty I haven’t talked to in a while. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Don got himself a Polaris. Rusty I haven’t talked to in a while. 

Amstech (forget his name on hcs - he would tantrum better then any) came over here but his rage fizzled.