Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

2 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Out of grain belt???

:lol:

I have Summit Great Northern Porter, Great Lakes Brewing Edmund Fitzgerald, and Hamm's in stock at the moment.  I'll break out the Grain Belt for the Princeton swap. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ckf said:

Poor Dave. I wonder what it's like to not enjoy delicious wings?

Almost as bad as not enjoying smoked ribs :news:

poor smales....

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't think I'll find out tomorrow.  

How long do you marinate your wings in the Franks Buffalo sauce before you smoke them?

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

How long do you marinate your wings in the Franks Buffalo sauce before you smoke them?

Usually overnight but what makes a big difference is I take them off about half way through and give them a good 5 minute soak back in the sauce.  The skin seems to really soak it up once it gets hot.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Had some pork Chops.............baked in the oven with Shake n Bake so suck it haters!:finger3:

I ate a can of baked beans out of the can then ate Oreos with my dogs.  Wife out of town for the night and I'm too tired to fuck with cooking shit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

I ate a can of baked beans out of the can then ate Oreos with my dogs.  Wife out of town for the night and I'm too tired to fuck with cooking shit.

Haha...love it! I did the same with a can of peas while the Chops were cooking! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1