Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

i have not had my once a year KFC this year,  don't think i had it last year either.   Next time i feel the need to clean the bowels i'll get it. Sure fire solution to any constipation issue is Taco Bell or KFC

1795278679_IPromose.jpg.89bea8e48b8fa3cfa30942c09baa1b3d.jpg

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Amherst St.?????

I made a complaint on-line against those fukkers, to corporate.

Obviously didn't do any good, it was at least 3-4 years ago.

I'm not sure but I think that location is owned by a dot-head, like every other fukkin small business out there.  

Sometimes I crave fried chicken so bad, I get it at Market Basket, and eat it in the car, in the parking lot, like I did last week.

I was eating big pieces of chicken like a starving wolverine, and I looked to my left, and some lady was sitting in her car next to me, and looked at me like, " what the fuck is up with this guy " ? :lol:

It was actually pretty good, I might get another pack, next time. 

:lol::lol: Good post :good::bc:

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Try Popeyes there’s one in Nashua and Manchester 

I walked into the one in Nashua about a year or two ago, and walked out. I felt like I had walked into Popeye's Botswana. 

I can't help it, I have OCD and some prejudice. 

I am not sayin' I'm better, just different.  

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I walked into the one in Nashua about a year or two ago, and walked out. I felt like I had walked into Popeye's Botswana. 

I can't help it, I have OCD and some prejudice. 

I am not sayin' I'm better, just different.  

My mother-in-law is the same way with Chinese people and chinese restaurants,,, I don't know why but no fucking way will she go in one.

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

My mother-in-law is the same way with Chinese people and chinese restaurants,,, I don't know why but no fucking way will she go in one.

Ya' know, there might be some instinctive dynamic going on, that might actually be valid.  :dunno:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ya' know, there might be some instinctive dynamic going on, that might actually be valid.  :dunno:

Are you hitting on my mother-in-law :dunno:

:lol::roflcrying:

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Are you hitting on my mother-in-law :dunno:

:lol::roflcrying:

No, what I'm tryin' ta' say is maybe her instincts are right, about a Chinese restaurant. Are they really clean in the kitchen? Do they like white Americans? Do they resent whites? Do they spit in the food?

Do they stir the WONTON SOUP with their dinks? 

Do they bunk a load in the SPECIAL SAUCE? 

Hey, ya' never know!!  :dunno:

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

No, what I'm tryin' ta' say is maybe her instincts are right, about a Chinese restaurant. Are they really clean in the kitchen? Do they like white Americans? Do they resent whites? Do they spit in the food?

Do they stir the WONTON SOUP with their dinks? 

Do they bunk a load in the SPECIAL SAUCE? 

Hey, ya' never know!!  :dunno:

Classic Uncle Znotty post right there:thumbsup: AND still on the dinner topic :bc:

45 minutes ago, CFM said:

In a few. Stuffed banana peppers for app’s, picked out of friends garden this weekend. Then sirloin steaks.

I love a nicely marbled sirloin steak. The flavor is outstanding :bc:

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

son ran to the burrito joint while i was working on my buggy so i had him grab me a burrito bowl.  I'm all mexicand out at this point after having it 2 days in a row for dinner and lunch today.  

I grabbed a couple of Tacos at TB / KFC to eat on the ride home. I've been burping them mother fuckers up all night.

35 minutes ago, Mainecat said:
Sesame Crusted Tuna, pan-seared rare Ahi tuna steak served with Jasmine rice and seaweed cucumber salad. Came with razor thin pickled ginger and wasabi.
It was outstanding.

Next time, invite all of us over, okay ?

Thanks ! :wink