What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'd like to try walleye.  Supposed ta' be the best-tasting fish. 

Honestly, my favorite white fish.. Absolutely delicious

• Like 1

Daughter had a field hockey 🏑 game, got over late, stopped with the gf at the local dive bar for some killer wings with a side of Crown Apple and gingers.. giddy up..💪

• Like 2

I feel like some KFC, but the one in the area sucks. I just want some extra crispy, all dark, with mashies/gravy, and cole slaw.  

I might actually be across the street from the fukkers tomorrow. I might relent and try again.....fukkers. Fukkin scums. 

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I feel like some KFC, but the one in the area sucks. I just want some extra crispy, all dark, with mashies/gravy, and cole slaw.  

I might actually be across the street from the fukkers tomorrow. I might relent and try again.....fukkers. Fukkin scums. 

No biscuits?

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No biscuits?

20 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

BWAHaHaHA! YES!!    :bc:

I mean, I was gonna say, bout to hit you with a 5D mag light so hard you'd be Chiclet  free if you didn't get some Bizkits!! 

Haha.

:bc:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

THe one by me sucks so bad . I would get it once a month if they had their shit together.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'd like to try walleye.  Supposed ta' be the best-tasting fish. 

I don't care for fish, but my neighbor cooked up a walleye that he caught in Island Pond and it was very good. Almost like haddock to me :dunno:

42 minutes ago, amstech said:

Next weekend I am doing a opening Football weekend party in my garage with about 10-15 people.
Doing a few steaks, few racks of ribs and probably smoking a big sirloin tip.

Is Badger still hanging around here?

I've seen him poke his head in from time to time.  Not sure when he was last online :dunno:

7 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

THe one by me sucks so bad . I would get it once a month if they had their shit together.

Amherst St.?????

I made a complaint on-line against those fukkers, to corporate.

Obviously didn't do any good, it was at least 3-4 years ago.

I'm not sure but I think that location is owned by a dot-head, like every other fukkin small business out there.  

Sometimes I crave fried chicken so bad, I get it at Market Basket, and eat it in the car, in the parking lot, like I did last week.

I was eating big pieces of chicken like a starving wolverine, and I looked to my left, and some lady was sitting in her car next to me, and looked at me like, " what the fuck is up with this guy " ? :lol:

It was actually pretty good, I might get another pack, next time. 

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Amherst St.?????

I'm not sure but I think that location is owned by a dot-head, like every other fukkin small business out there.  

Sometimes I crave fried chicken so bad, I get it at Market Basket, and eat it in the car, in the parking lot, like I did last week.

I was eating big pieces of chicken like a starving wolverine, and I looked to my left, and some lady was sitting in her car next to me, and looked at me like, " what the fuck is up with this guy " ? :lol:

THe one on Main St in Nashua is good, but too far from home. Even putting the shit on the heated seat on the way home it still isnt hot enough.

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

THe one on Main St in Nashua is good, but too far from home. Even putting the shit on the heated seat on the way home it still isnt hot enough.

I might try that one some time, if I'm in the area. 

Pretty bad when ya' gotta' go 20 miles ta' find a good KFC. :wtf:

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I might try that one some time, if I'm in the area. 

Pretty bad when ya' gotta' go 20 miles ta' find a good KFC. :wtf:

Up here, the one in Laconia closed years ago and the one in North Conway about 5-8 yrs ago. Closest is probably Concord. LOL.

A couple racks of lamb chops as an appetizer followed by some pan roasted halibut with olives, tomatoes, artichokes, lemon and garlic, a salad from the garden and some gouda potatoes au gratin.  Have a bunch of mint exploding in my hydroponic garden so a cigar and a mojito seems like a logical dessert.

Edited by Deephaven
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Amherst St.?????

Try Popeyes there’s one in Nashua and Manchester 

33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Try Popeyes there’s one in Nashua and Manchester 

I have to try that myself some time. So many people rave about it. I barely go down in that area now though maybe once every two or three or four years? LOL