Check your account email address ×

HHS Secretary Becerra: 'Absolutely the government's business' to know which Americans haven't been vaccinated

• Platinum Contributing Member

Ummmm......FUCK NO!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/xavier-becerra-hhs-absolutely-government-business-americans-not-vaccinated

Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra said Thursday it was "absolutely the government's business" to know which Americans haven't been vaccinated yet against the coronavirus.

Responding to GOP criticisms of the Biden administration's planned "door-to-door" campaign to encourage unvaccinated Americans to inoculate themselves, Becerra told CNN the government has had to "spend trillions of dollars to try to keep Americans alive during this pandemic."

"So it is absolutely the government's business, it is taxpayers' business, if we have to continue to spend money to try to keep people from contracting COVID and helping re-open the economy," he said.

The government will find a way to do whatever the hell it wants ... that's been clear for decades.  It doesn't matter what "We the People" say, or other protections like HIPAA.  It's a corrupt, disgusting, group of elitists who should experience what England did beginning in 1775.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Ummmm......FUCK NO!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/xavier-becerra-hhs-absolutely-government-business-americans-not-vaccinated

Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra said Thursday it was "absolutely the government's business" to know which Americans haven't been vaccinated yet against the coronavirus.

Responding to GOP criticisms of the Biden administration's planned "door-to-door" campaign to encourage unvaccinated Americans to inoculate themselves, Becerra told CNN the government has had to "spend trillions of dollars to try to keep Americans alive during this pandemic."

"So it is absolutely the government's business, it is taxpayers' business, if we have to continue to spend money to try to keep people from contracting COVID and helping re-open the economy," he said.

Seems easy enough for the Russians to find out…..you know Trumps friends

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

The government will find a way to do whatever the hell it wants ... that's been clear for decades.  It doesn't matter what "We the People" say, or other protections like HIPAA.  It's a corrupt, disgusting, group of elitists who should experience what England did beginning in 1775.

We’re reaching a tipping point right now….and I hope it tips.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Dumb fuck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

:lol:  Not even worthy of a response.  

• Thanks 1

Our protections are shit with regards to our medical records.   https://www.aclu.org/other/faq-government-access-medical-records 

Following Becerra's line of thinking, we should know every woman who used Federally assisted facilities to have an abortion and then track her to make sure she's continuing on with her birth control.  After all, we have a vested interest.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

We’re reaching a tipping point right now….and I hope it tips.

I wish they’d get on with it already. Why are they waiting? 

56 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I hope that the covid police come to my door. I will politely remind them of Constitutional rights and tell them to fornicate off.

Just do yourself a favor and don’t answer the door. Anything you say or do to them will be recorded and used against you. Plus, they will know for sure what your vaccination status is. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

I hope that the covid police come to my door. I will politely remind them of Constitutional rights and tell them to fornicate off.

Treat them like a JaCovid Witness.  Fuck off.:lol:

• Haha 3

• Gold Member

In no way shape or form is the government entitled to my medical records, including any vaccinations I may or may not have.

Why in the sweet fuck would ANYONE want the government to have that information??

56 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

In no way shape or form is the government entitled to my medical records, including any vaccinations I may or may not have.

Why in the sweet fuck would ANYONE want the government to have that information??

It's OK Bradley. They won't care that you've been to a shrink for gay counseling.  

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I'm starting to think you're just trolling people here. There's no way you still think Trump is tied to russia still after All the failed investigations and false accusations that have been proven false

Do you sign something when you get jabbed?   If so anyone read it or do they give you a copy?  Just wondering if its in there that if you are vaccinated the govt has the right to know. 

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Who's sucking putin's cock now dumb fuck, hidin' Biden  has given him multiple happy endings since January 20th

• Thanks 3

• Gold Member
34 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Do you sign something when you get jabbed?   If so anyone read it or do they give you a copy?  Just wondering if its in there that if you are vaccinated the govt has the right to know. 

You do sign something and they required our licenses and we did get a copy. I skimmed it but I thought most of it was about it not being fully approved and the side effects. I’d have to dig up the copy and actually fully read it. They have a batch number and shit on our cards so I’m sure they already know who what when and where.

30 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

You do sign something and they required our licenses and we did get a copy. I skimmed it but I thought most of it was about it not being fully approved and the side effects. I’d have to dig up the copy and actually fully read it. They have a batch number and shit on our cards so I’m sure they already know who what when and where.

but who needs ID to vote

• Haha 1