Check your account email address ×

Yellowstone

Rod

15 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I was telling my wife the other day that the producers of Yellowstone got the inspiration for Beth from Ozark's Ruth. :lmao:

I honestly never heard of that.  I'm assuming this Ruth is quite a character as well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HSR said:

WTF it's getting unbearable to watch. Anything with Jamie/Dad/Gf is just pathetic acting. Tree hugger angle sucks donkey balls. Kayce ,who looks like a dirty crack head that hasn't showered this season, has a wolf encounter WTF??????? Just foolishness now. Nothing about the bunkhouse crew but hey let's see what Jimmy's up to at 6666. 

I didn’t even finish the last episode 

23 hours ago, HSR said:

WTF it's getting unbearable to watch. Anything with Jamie/Dad/Gf is just pathetic acting. Tree hugger angle sucks donkey balls. Kayce ,who looks like a dirty crack head that hasn't showered this season, has a wolf encounter WTF??????? Just foolishness now. Nothing about the bunkhouse crew but hey let's see what Jimmy's up to at 6666. 

It is getting a bit much, fuck even have commercials for some Yellowstone  bourbon and all the spin off tie in bullshit.   6666, don't care about, maybe 1883, but they're milking the shit out of this cow and its starting to show.

22 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Did anyone watch 1883 last night?

Yeah, I liked it.  Faith Hill is hawt.

20 minutes ago, ACE said:

Same her schtick is played out 

Yeah but those titties.  I love her eyes, and fantasize her looking into mine whilest Im railing her!

• Like 1

I thought 1883's preview was pretty good, but I ain't paying to stream it ... Taylor Sheridan is just getting greedy if that's how they're making that one go.  And if this 6666's show comes out, I sure as hell ain't interested in Jimmy being a lead character.  How that schmuck ended up boinking the latest good looking gal to come along still baffles me.

• Like 1

Pretty sure the entire goal for the remaining episodes of this show is to get subscribers for the streaming only shit.  Agree, I am not paying yet another fucking streaming only channel.  Pretty soon $200 monthly cable bills that people bitched about for ages will look cheap compared to subscribing to a shitload of individual streaming platforms and the writing is on the wall. 

I have YT TV and Google has already had to remove all of the channels Disney owns temporarily over contract disputes.  Same shit as cable and sat have battled for decades.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jdsky said:

Pretty sure the entire goal for the remaining episodes of this show is to get subscribers for the streaming only shit.  Agree, I am not paying yet another fucking streaming only channel.  Pretty soon $200 monthly cable bills that people bitched about for ages will look cheap compared to subscribing to a shitload of individual streaming platforms and the writing is on the wall. 

I have YT TV and Google has already had to remove all of the channels Disney owns temporarily over contract disputes.  Same shit as cable and sat have battled for decades.

Yeah I'm out.  They tried that with Yellowstone when it first started too, first 3-4 episodes and Beths titties in the tub, but I already pay too much for television.  Eff that.

I’m losing interest.  Probably because it’s just chalked full of commercials, marketing products and previews for the prequel. Jesus…hard to even keep track of what is even happening with the actual show.  And I don’t give two fucks about Jimmy and the 6666 ranch!

It’s clear this last season’s premise is to sell merchandise and spin offs.  I think we’ll pick it back up when it’s streamed commercial free.  What a shame.  We had such high hopes.

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m losing interest.  Probably because it’s just chalked full of commercials, marketing products and previews for the prequel. Jesus…hard to even keep track of what is even happening with the actual show.  And I don’t give two fucks about Jimmy and the 6666 ranch!

It’s clear this last season’s premise is to sell merchandise and spin offs.  I think we’ll pick it back up when it’s streamed commercial free.  What a shame.  We had such high hopes.

That's hollywood for ya.  They could fuck up a wet dream.

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I switched to The Expanse. This show is getting badass 

I haven't watched the last 2 episodes but that doesn't mean I don't want too. Just been busy but based on what I am reading here, I'm in no rush.

And personally, based on the commercials, I am not sure how anyone can stomach through those? I always record the shows and watch them the next night, or use to. They are the same ones, IIRC, that I seen when binge watching right from season one.

Fingers crossed it gets better soon or I will be done as well. 

• Like 1

Just now, irv said:

I haven't watched the last 2 episodes but that doesn't mean I don't want too. Just been busy but based on what I am reading here, I'm in no rush.

And personally, based on the commercials, I am not sure how anyone can stomach through those? I always record the shows and watch them the next night, or use to. They are the same ones, IIRC, that I seen when binge watching right from season one.

Fingers crossed it gets better soon or I will be done as well. 

I'm thinking the producer wants it  to be done.  He's doing a good job at it I must say.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2021 at 12:13 PM, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I’m guessing the last couple episodes of the current season will spice things up a bit in hopes of drawing people to the next season. 

Im liking what I’m seeing with 1883 but I too am not paying for it. 

Yep - the last couple episodes were definitely the best of the season & the finale last night was probably the best one (although I still hate the time they dedicate to Jimmy).  I'll be tuning in for Season 5 ... hopefully it won't be a waste.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yep - the last couple episodes were definitely the best of the season & the finale last night was probably the best one (although I still hate the time they dedicate to Jimmy).  I'll be tuning in for Season 5 ... hopefully it won't be a waste.

It got moved to my "will watch" list from the "must watch" list. Jimmy Redcoat was just sad again and the wannabee Indian Kayce angle is pathetic,just awful.

Check out Mayor of Kingstown,,awesome show. 

40 minutes ago, Bontz said:

The crap with Kayce was a waste of time, the fight with the 2 chicks in the bunkhouse was pretty good and dipshit Jamie shooting his old man was about fkn time