Check your account email address ×

Yellowstone

Rod

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Great show, even better place.  :bc:

I am not a fan of the park at all .fucking shoot me in that shit show traffic jam drive thrugh zoo . But all around it love it . Would and do spend most if my time in Teton nat park when out that way in non winter mo . 

Side note hard to believe teeter and 1/2  pint had the same dad lol sort of 

Edited by Ez ryder

• Gold Member
Just now, Ez ryder said:

I am not a fan of the park at all .fucking shoot me in that shit show traffic jam drive thrugh zoo . But all around it love it . Would and do spend most if my time in Teton nat park when out that way in non winter mo . 

Side note hard to believe teeter and 1/2  pint had the same dad lol 

I was in the park on snowmobile pre ban. It was fucking awesome. :bc:

Just now, Kivalo said:

No but I can imagine the traffic is a shitshow

Fucking hours at a dead stop . Lines for everything and $$$$ as fuck 

You want to change a camping site ? You best be up by 5am driving across the park to sit in a line in hopes of nabbing one from some one getting the fuck out . 

Wife had never been so we went few yrs back after 1 night she was like we have to get the fuck out of here . I brought the bike on the back of the rv so we could split traffic and park where we wanted but still was a shit show . drive a hr south and the camp grounds are almost empty almost  no one on the rivers or creeks . You can acctualy keep the fish you catch . Last time I went it was real late season like it snowed 1 night and was still a shit show .can't fathom a July trip . 

Good show? Lol. It’s tacky and horrible. Maybe you’ve only seen part of the first season. The only interesting thing is watching his drunken Ho daughter and her antics. I could name a ton of amazon/Netflix series that are worth watching over that cheese. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Crowder said:

Good show? Lol. It’s tacky and horrible. Maybe you’ve only seen part of the first season. The only interesting thing is watching his drunken Ho daughter and her antics. I could name a ton of amazon/Netflix series that are worth watching over that cheese. 

List’em  up!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I was in the park on snowmobile pre ban. It was fucking awesome. :bc:

Rode in it twice with my own sled and once on a rental before the greenies got their way.   Swear to God we were late bringing 550 fan 2 up touring's back to the South Entrance and my brother and I with our wives on back held them wide open for at least 1 1/2 hours.  :lol: Man would ripping that trail system be fun on the turbo's!   With no speed limit of course.

Rode from Togwotee down thru Teton NP then all the way to old faithful and back in one day.   Showed back up at Tog at about 1:30 in the morning.   They weren't happy.   We might be the reason you have to have your rentals back by sunset or get charged $150 hr. :lol:   From Moran Junction up we were dodging Elk on the trails like crazy.

Edited by Highmark

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Fucking hours at a dead stop . Lines for everything and $$$$ as fuck 

You want to change a camping site ? You best be up by 5am driving across the park to sit in a line in hopes of nabbing one from some one getting the fuck out . 

Wife had never been so we went few yrs back after 1 night she was like we have to get the fuck out of here . I brought the bike on the back of the rv so we could split traffic and park where we wanted but still was a shit show . drive a hr south and the camp grounds are almost empty almost  no one on the rivers or creeks . You can acctualy keep the fish you catch . Last time I went it was real late season like it snowed 1 night and was still a shit show .can't fathom a July trip . 

Ive done it twice in the summer on a bike. Never stayed the night. 

First time stayed in red lodge montana , 2nd night Livingston

@nd time stayed stayed west yellowstone , then cody.

Over dramatic but I like it for what it is.   Violent and beautiful scenery.   Also as a landowner some of the points are minorly relevant even if you don't own that much ground. 

great show.  I don't watch much t.v. but that's one I try not to miss.

I fucking hate urban sprawl, and any time I can watch some city slicker get the snot knocked out of em, is award winning entertainment in my eyes.:lol:

Plus the smart mouth drunken psycho daughter is pretty neat.