Check your account email address ×

Yellowstone

Rod

Life is not a longevity contest it is a quality contest…was golden.  

Those of you who think you have your retirement all planned and figured out are going to be sadly mistaken in the way it actually goes down.  We always think we are going to have more time than we do.   
Almost lost my Dad to the Covid last month.  He was a man filled with regrets laying on his death bed. God willing he is going to get a second chance to mend petty differences and make up for lost time. Don’t let these people fool you into thinking you should avoid times with your friends/ family, things you enjoy, because you will live longer and not die.  

What we do for ourselves die with us….what we do for others lives on. 
:bc:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Bontz said:

Yep - the last couple episodes were definitely the best of the season & the finale last night was probably the best one (although I still hate the time they dedicate to Jimmy).  I'll be tuning in for Season 5 ... hopefully it won't be a waste.

I’ll be watching too. I’m too far invested to completely walk away. 

I like the cowboy shit honestly. I grew up in farm country though so…. :dunno:

The Kaycee Indian bullshit though, enough already. 

• Like 1

I’d the first season was anything like this last one, I’d have not been interested.  That being said, the finale was a tad better than the rest but…ughhh.  Overall, a disappointing ending.

Also, nice cans Beth was showing in this episode.  Very nice!  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’d the first season was anything like this last one, I’d have not been interested.  That being said, the finale was a tad better than the rest but…ughhh.  Overall, a disappointing ending.

Also, nice cans Beth was showing in this episode.  Very nice!  

She did have them dangling….

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Also, I’m already hooked on 1883 but I’m too cheap to buy another streaming service to watch it. :lol2:

I almost watched but decided I was good one western type shows for a while.  Was it good then?

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Also, I’m already hooked on 1883 but I’m too cheap to buy another streaming service to watch it. :lol2:

Yeah - I watched the first couple "freebies" that have followed Yellowstone but I'm not paying to watch it.  Maybe 1883 will throw a binge weekend out there after some time, like Yellowstone did, and make it available on Paramount or CMT or something.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I almost watched but decided I was good one western type shows for a while.  Was it good then?

I only watched the few free preview episodes and thought it was good. Good ol western style justice type shit. 

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Yeah - I watched the first couple "freebies" that have followed Yellowstone but I'm not paying to watch it.  Maybe 1883 will throw a binge weekend out there after some time, like Yellowstone did, and make it available on Paramount or CMT or something.

That’s sort of what I’m hoping for too. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Beth's body is looking pretty good and she's sure showing off the guns this season.   About the only good thing on the show.   Final 2 episodes I fell asleep during. 

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Beth's body is looking pretty good and she's sure showing off the guns this season.   About the only good thing on the show.   Final 2 episodes I fell asleep during. 

Oh, her prison dress was epic.  bABoOM!!!!

I could have done without another one of her “Ima get you” long monologues though.  But, her dress made it easier to listen to for sure.

• Like 1

I was hoping Beth's option 3 was for Jamie to kill himself rather than his dad.  That would have been a truly "owned" moment.  Cannot see how continuing to use him as a doormat is going to make the series more interesting and his dad could have been a far more interesting story line to develop - going to battle with John.

Agree the Kayce thing was just a waste of time that could have been better spent on the situation with the ranch.  

John helping the protester out with her sentence is also more bullshit.  If there is another season it needs to get moving again as this one was mostly a yawn.

5 minutes ago, jdsky said:

I was hoping Beth's option 3 was for Jamie to kill himself rather than his dad.  That would have been a truly "owned" moment.  Cannot see how continuing to use him as a doormat is going to make the series more interesting and his dad could have been a far more interesting story line to develop - going to battle with John.

Agree the Kayce thing was just a waste of time that could have been better spent on the situation with the ranch.  

John helping the protester out with her sentence is also more bullshit.  If there is another season it needs to get moving again as this one was mostly a yawn.

I thought that too (kill himself) but, his dad was a number two choice for me.

Either way, I agree with you.  Not sure how this plays out anymore.  It’s gone over the top for me but I’m trying to hang in there.