Check your account email address ×

Yellowstone

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member

My old man looked a lot like the actor that plays Rip.   Especially out of character without a beard.  

Just now, Highmark said:

My old man looked a lot like the actor that plays Rip.   Especially out of character without a beard.  

My wife has a crush on John Dutton (Costner) but says I remind her of Rip.  I don’t know what the fuck to think about that shit.  :dunno:

Best show I've seen since Sons of Anarchy and Breaking Bad.  I had heard good things about it, but wasn't sure I wanted to watch it .... well, we went through a stint being in QUARANTINE so my wife and I binge watched it & got hooked on it.  Can't wait for Season 4 to come out in June.

4 hours ago, MILFMAN said:

I'll have to check it out. Where do you watch it? It isn't on NETFLIX.

Peacock network had it for free, last I checked. Paramount network is where it’s normally shown. Sometimes they will do a whole weekend of previous episodes. 

2 hours ago, JEFF said:

Pretty cool show. It'll be interesting how season 4 starts, the last scene was quite the shit show.

There were rumors that Costner was gonna be killed off, but I think he's back for Season 4.  Some BS about Peacock and Costner's involvement with CBD or some political crap like that?  I think there's supposed to be a total of 6 seasons, in total.  I hope they don't kill him off ... he's a good character!

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

There were rumors that Costner was gonna be killed off, but I think he's back for Season 4.  Some BS about Peacock and Costner's involvement with CBD or some political crap like that?  I think there's supposed to be a total of 6 seasons, in total.  I hope they don't kill him off ... he's a good character!

I can’t imagine he survived after how last season ended.

6 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Ive done it twice in the summer on a bike. Never stayed the night. 

First time stayed in red lodge montana , 2nd night Livingston

@nd time stayed stayed west yellowstone , then cody.

Trip up and over from red lodge is the best.  I put the 390duke on the back of the rv just for the beartooth . Parked on top popped tge slide out and told the wife I would check in between trips uo and down but plan on chilling for at least 4 hrs lol. Then the one thrugh the bighorns going from west to east is also outstanding on a bike . Did that one 4 times in a row lol.

20160906_153452.thumb.jpg.27ccd6dcbd70d9567e3bfdeee2c2fdd2.jpg

• Gold Member
14 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Fucking hours at a dead stop . Lines for everything and $$$$ as fuck 

You want to change a camping site ? You best be up by 5am driving across the park to sit in a line in hopes of nabbing one from some one getting the fuck out . 

Wife had never been so we went few yrs back after 1 night she was like we have to get the fuck out of here . I brought the bike on the back of the rv so we could split traffic and park where we wanted but still was a shit show . drive a hr south and the camp grounds are almost empty almost  no one on the rivers or creeks . You can acctualy keep the fish you catch . Last time I went it was real late season like it snowed 1 night and was still a shit show .can't fathom a July trip . 

Yellowstone fun in the summer is to just stop at a pull out and pull out binoculars and start excitedly pointing at nothing....  and enjoy the chaos!

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Trip up and over from red lodge is the best.  I put the 390duke on the back of the rv just for the beartooth . Parked on top popped tge slide out and told the wife I would check in between trips uo and down but plan on chilling for at least 4 hrs lol. Then the one thrugh the bighorns going from west to east is also outstanding on a bike . Did that one 4 times in a row lol.

20160906_153452.thumb.jpg.27ccd6dcbd70d9567e3bfdeee2c2fdd2.jpg

Nice little bike for put putin around 

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Nice little bike for put putin around 

I have had prob 30 bikes in my life . That was the most fun bike I have ever owned for twisty roads hands down. I currently have a few pre 62 Hondas still and a thruxton still regretting selling the Duke. 

Deff not fun to run 95 down a interstate for a hr or so 

Edited by Ez ryder

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have had prob 30 bikes in my life . That was the most fun bike I have ever owned for twisty roads hands down. I currently have a few pre 62 Hondas still and a thruxton still regretting selling the Duke 

The bikes could be problematic when first released, but the company took care of it. With some proper wheels and a little windbreak, I could ride one of those coast to coast and have a blast. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

The bikes could be problematic when first released, but the company took care of it. With some proper wheels and a little windbreak, I could ride one of those coast to coast and have a blast. 

Naw even going from Tonka to stillwater is brutal . But once there fun again . There is no weight there 338 . just passing tucks you have to plan a bit for the side push . And the seat sucks . I put a new one on that was better but not much . I loved the bike for a town bike and running out in the countery but would jump on the triumph every time I had a long drive . Unless there was a twisty pot of gold at tge end of tge rainbow.  The thruxton is ok at best on the twisty roads.  Surprising both bikes bring onlooking chatters at every stop.  

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Yellow Stone is great. F7Ben acts like Rip but is most likely Jimmy.  :lmao:

:lol:

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Oh and she's damm Hot 

H22358-L210528133.jpg

Yeah, cute as hell but just thin as a rail.  I'd break that shit.  Also..>WTF are you doing liking that?  She's got ZERO junk in her trunk.