Check your account email address ×

My God is Buttplug a sanctimonious tool

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member

I think liberal democraps suffer from a disease.   Its a combination of hypocrisy, cocksure (pun intended and yes its an actual word meaning completely confident in ones own mind), arrogance and double standards. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

It's great how bidens chosing his cabinet just like he did his VP.     Gays transgenders, women etc.  Really just need a cripple in a wheel chair and someone mentally handicapped to truly round it out to represent all americans  

it's the progressive liberal/Trudeau way.....who cares about competence as long as you can check off a minority box......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

It's great how bidens chosing his cabinet just like he did his VP.     Gays transgenders, women etc.  Really just need a cripple in a wheel chair and someone mentally handicapped to truly round it out to represent all americans  

Putting together the most diverse and mentally stable cabinet in history!  Heroes!  All of them!!!!

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

It's called the Alphabet Cabinet...... wait a year and you'll have the mentally handicapped in a wheelchair, his name is Joe........ Cappy.gif.f2481c372c7afba5864a4e3d7b1496cc.gif 

• Haha 1

This quote really make me go from thinking that Pete maybe is going to be okay to the "hard no."

“The answer is we are very eager to see those workers continue to be employed in good-paying union jobs, even if they might be different ones,"

15 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I bet China, Russia, N. Korea and Iran are all shaking in their boots!  The pussification of this country is unreal!