Check your account email address ×

Some piece of shit left this note on my daughter’s door.

10 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

You're right about that.

Right around Christmas our neighborhood was hit by tweakers.  They were siphoning gas out of cars and robbing garages.  My garage got hit, they took a full 5 gallon gas can and about $250 in tools.  Some of the tools had my initials engraved in them lol good luck pawning those off.

I have recording cameras all over my property just in case. Crime is extremely low here but there are several Rez nearby and it can get interesting in those communities.

• Like 2

Personally, I don't really think any type of advocacy or political pandering is a good idea to advertise on your property or vehicles.  It just makes you a target for the perfect idiots out there.  I have an American flag in my yard or on my house.  That's it.  I've actually been told that isn't a good idea now also.  WTF?  "MeRIcA!!!

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Personally, I don't really think any type of advocacy or political pandering is a good idea to advertise on your property or vehicles.  It just makes you a target for the perfect idiots out there.  I have an American flag in my yard or on my house.  That's it.  I've actually been told that isn't a good idea now also.  WTF?  "MeRIcA!!!

I had a large Trump sticker with Trump wearing a Maga hat on my SUV, mainly just to piss off TDS sufferers while driving.....I didnt dare park anywhere or use that vehicle for shopping..........it would have been shredded by keys.

9 hours ago, Kivalo said:

DO NOT take this shit lightly. Crazy fucks exist on each side of this debate. I hope you daughter and her family remain safe, fuck the extremes of either side!  :bc:

Nope, i said the same thing. you gotta take people serious. 

30 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I have recording cameras all over my property just in case. Crime is extremely low here but there are several Rez nearby and it can get interesting in those communities.

I can't believe they don't have cameras .  i told her to go today and get a few to put up.  

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I had a large Trump sticker with Trump wearing a Maga hat on my SUV, mainly just to piss off TDS sufferers while driving.....I didnt dare park anywhere or use that vehicle for shopping..........it would have been shredded by keys.

Imagine if they had the balls to personally confront.  I'd wrap my fucking vehicle!

It is a brand new sub.  On a dead end. This is definitely one of her neighbors 

no one is going to be just driving by. The sign has been down for 3 months. It was obviously a home made sign that my granddaughter colored in with crayons. Not some bought political sign. II feel like the note was written by a woman.  

90106AA4-84B9-4317-A110-BC99A1690345.jpeg

F371678C-D1C4-41A8-AA9C-B6A8CBDD305F.jpeg

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Exactly! Just because you support or don't support a movement, a certain political party, an affiliation with someone/something, doesn't mean you should go around and advertise it. Not in today's world, that is for sure. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, irv said:

Exactly! Just because you support or don't support a movement, a certain political party, an affiliation with someone/something, doesn't mean you should go around and advertise it. Not in today's world, that is for sure. 

But yet we have gay pride parades prancing down our streets.

• Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Nope, i said the same thing. you gotta take people serious. 

I can't believe they don't have cameras .  i told her to go today and get a few to put up.  

Yep you have too! We just had another shooting around us from someone break checking another person. People are fucking lunatics on the ragged edge

16 minutes ago, irv said:

One of these people is a self appointed "aggressive liberal" who parades themselves around on various forums looking for attention.....the other is probably a tool looking for attention but can most likely handle themselves in one form or fashion.  :lmao: 

Society - The Joseph R Biden Show | TMMAC - The MMA Community Forum

Car & Truck Graphics Decals Trump 2020 Tattered Flag 13 Stars Left Betsy  Ross MAGA KAG Patriot Sticker Decal Motors kkbasket.com

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Then stop with the "both sides" bullshit. 

Pathological centrism isn't a virtue.

Yes.

:lol:

I'm not a centrist, you fool. I'm a realist and the fact is there are fucking crazies on all sides of this BLM issue that will take drastic measures to further their agenda. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, irv said:

You can put a MAGA sticker on a Liberal's car then watch the shit show.

You can put a Liberal sticker on a MAGA's car and nothing happens cause they don't care.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Don’t be telling people that! You wouldn’t believe how much money I make from people getting revenge on other peoples bumper stickers. 

Edited by 800renegaderider
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

I'm not a centrist, you fool. I'm a realist and the fact is there are fucking crazies on all sides of this BLM issue that will take drastic measures to further their agenda. 

Which is a classic "centrist" take. 

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

being a realist is unacceptable on this site.   that is the sure sign of a fence rider.  

• Haha 1

If you guys wanna see sides if barns, houses, huge wooden signs, huge textile signs, etc, etc for BLM and gay etc, there is a nearby town (actually bordered where CKF lived) that’s named........drum roll please, like name of ths site....Freedom. Yup, little bitty hick town Freedom, NH is all lit up this way.

Very weird to go drive thru.

13 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

You're right about that.

Right around Christmas our neighborhood was hit by tweakers.  They were siphoning gas out of cars and robbing garages.  My garage got hit, they took a full 5 gallon gas can and about $250 in tools.  Some of the tools had my initials engraved in them lol good luck pawning those off.

Anyone want to buy some wrenches? Nice engraved ones, FB 440...Very nice I assume "F" for forward, "B" for back? 440 is probably LBS they can withstand!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Anyone want to buy some wrenches? Nice engraved ones, FB 440...Very nice I assume "F" for forward, "B" for back? 440 is probably LBS they can withstand!!!

The wrenches were a MAC tools set of flex ratchet head wrenches I engraved them when I was still an auto tech back in 2000ish.