Check your account email address ×

WTF???

ckf

39 minutes ago, Snake said:

Dems have been burning federal buildings all year... where the fuck were you then?

Look at you go with your false equivalency. How many federal buildings were stormed by Democrats trying to overturn election results?

When Mitch McConnell gives up trying to lie for your POS POTUS you should start to clue in. 

25 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I see this as no different than the BLM/ANTIFA bullshit except the media is of course spinning this as domestic terrorism. 

I don't see any MAGA people attacking innocent people and burning any businesses or police stations down :dunno:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skeeter21i said:

This is the lamest "RIOT!" I have ever seen. Riot cops are holding peoples hands helping them down the stairs, no cars have been burnt, no buildings have been burnt, wtf. Republicans really suck at this..

Practice makes perfect!!!

:lol:

can't believe with all the priceless stuff in the Capitol building, there's been no looting.  You'd think the inside of that place would look like a Target after the "mostly peaceful" crowd got done with it.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Matt said:

can't believe with all the priceless stuff in the Capitol building, there's been no looting.  You'd think the inside of that place would look like a Target on black friday

fixed

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Wildboer said:

I'd rather be a pillow biter with a decent head on their shoulders than a bitter, confused curmudgeon.

Been out to camp yet?? I might head up there tomorrow for "sales calls" and check out the snow

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A05GSHO said:

Makes me sick listening to that cunt saying how it's put DC capitol police lives in danger but crickets when the left was chucking shit at them or when the mob surrounded Rand Paul and others this summer. How about denouncing the rioting that happened? The media is so complicent...

• Gold Member

I'm sitting in a bar watching CNN (because it's on) and what a fucking over-the-too bunch of fucking outright lies!  Holy fuck! They are fucking shameless! 

What a disgrace to journalism. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I'm sitting in a bar watching CNN (because it's on) and what a fucking over-the-too bunch of fucking outright lies!  Holy fuck! They are fucking shameless! 

What a disgrace to journalism. 

I'm sure. I've been watching CBS and it's pretty pathetic.

11 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I'm sure. I've been watching CBS and it's pretty pathetic.

Wow !!! I AM SO PROUD THAT I AM CANADIAN!!! 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ckf said:

LOL at the right trying to justify it. 

As Biden would say ..... "C'mon man!"   I hope you're saying that with a shit eating grin on your face, knowing it's every bit as laughable hearing the Left denounce what's happening.

• Like 1

Just now, Bontz said:

As Biden would say ..... "C'mon man!"   I hope you're saying that with a shit eating grin on your face, knowing it's every bit as laughable hearing the Left denounce what's happening.

I don't agree with either side doing what they are doing / have done.

I'd love nothing more than a complete house cleaning down in DC. Untill term limits are enacted we are screwed. I also like seeing some kind of balance in Washington. Now it looks like the Dems will control everything. We are all fucked IMO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't agree with either side doing what they are doing / have done.

I'd love nothing more than a complete house cleaning down in DC. Untill term limits are enacted we are screwed. I also like seeing some kind of balance in Washington. Now it looks like the Dems will control everything. We are all fucked IMO.

How did this country gain independence from Britain? If we’re lucky, we might just get to see something of that proportion again. Otherwise, see Venezuela for our future. 

This can be easily stopped but neither “side” wants to. It’s too much good political and media driven ammo against their opponent. 

• Like 1