Check your account email address ×

WTF???

ckf

40 minutes ago, irv said:

I can't either. The guy is a total fuck up, and it makes me angry anytime it is on T.V. He is destroying Canada right before our eyes and still the liberal clowns can't see it. Going to be a fun 4 yrs for the U.S. as I suspect pretty much the same agenda out of the Dems. 

bidenn92.png

Thats perfect

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CFM said:

So who would win??? the left tried repeatedly over and over again to breach a federal courthouse, The right successfully stormed the capital on the first try.

lol 😂 😝 😆 

We all loose.

HOLY FUCK!!!

The vids are coming out now, this was a fukkin horror-show!! 4 people dead!!! Law enforcement totally failed!!! Damage and destruction. This was ten times worse than we INITIALLY thought. 

This is FAR FROM OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are gonna' be living with covid, and this right-wing insurgency for a long time. 

Market is gonna' shit the bed. 

Biden has his work cut out for him.

Fucking bastards.   

3 hours ago, ckf said:

We all loose.

We’ve all been losing for decades with our elects “servants” doing bidding for only themselves.  It’s time to stop this idiocy.  DC isn’t supposed to be a fucking royal mecca filed with celebrities beyond reproach.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Capital Police were allowing most of it to happen.   Plenty who entered the capital were not Trump supporters and lets put it into perspective compared to DC riots in May.

Screenshot_20210106-213729_TikTok.jpg

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 3

What is our method of redress if state and county executives did break constitutional voting laws, if voting machines were rigged, if people who weren't allowed to vote did?

Why is it that all across the country only 4 states (WI, PA, GA and MI) had massive drops in votes for only one candidate that there is clear evidence on news network video?   I mean I can get some big gains for a single candidate sometimes coming in from certain precincts but the drops.....I'm not buying the lies.   These all happened in the 4 cities in question that had multiple anomalies occur.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

just what we need a Harris presidency.  We need the fuck to stay somewhat coherent for 4 years.  

I would be shocked if he makes it 4 years.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

me too but I am praying.  She is just a cunt.   sucking dick for advancement should not be rewarded esp when it was so open and clear.  

That's just because you aren't the one getting your dick sucked :lol:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

This is FAR FROM OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are gonna' be living with covid, and this right-wing insurgency for a long time. 

Market is gonna' shit the bed. 

Biden has his work cut out for him.

Fucking bastards.   

You're correct, but I'm as mystified as anyone why the market has been on fire for the past 2 days, and I say that as someone who regularly laughs at the talking heads ascribing their reasons to why a market is up or down.  31k here we come.

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

me too but I am praying.  She is just a cunt.   sucking dick for advancement should not be rewarded esp when it was so open and clear.  

Trump thanks you for your unwavering support.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You're correct, but I'm as mystified as anyone why the market has been on fire for the past 2 days, and I say that as someone who regularly laughs at the talking heads ascribing their reasons to why a market is up or down.  31k here we come.

Just busted 31. Im shocked . I figured after full control it would dip

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

I would be shocked if he makes it 4 years.

Like I told Barak......I'll make up a disease and resign.   

What in the actual fuck.   He readily admits Obama is in control.   America is blind to what is going on.

Have you seen the video where Obama admits a 3rd term and do it from the shadows?

Obama told Joe I'll support you if you pick her and I control most things.

The only high up elected official statement that even comes close to as distrubing as this is when Schummer said "you don't mess with the IC they have or will get you 6 ways from Sunday" (paraphrased)

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You’ve been told why it’s up for 18 months.