Check your account email address ×

WTF???

ckf

CNN on Reublicans: Hard to believe this is going on, this is unprecedented, this is so embarrassing for the U.S. :lol:

CNN on Dems. :news:

mediaa6.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, irv said:

CNN on Reublicans: Hard to believe this is going on, this is unprecedented, this is so embarrassing for the U.S. :lol:

CNN on Dems. :news:

mediaa6.jpg

I thought only liberals did this :dunno:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I thought only liberals did this :dunno:

It still pales in comparison, imo, but no one should be surprised, based on what we seen from the Dems the last 4 yrs, that something like this might happen. 

1 minute ago, irv said:

It still pales in comparison, imo, but no one should be surprised, based on what we seen from the Dems the last 4 yrs, that something like this might happen. 

2 wrongs don't make a right. Both sides are pieces of shit.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

2 wrongs don't make a right. Both sides are pieces of shit.

I agree. Just saying this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone based on what we seen from the Dems for the last "4" yrs. 

Left wing biased MSM coverage of this is laughable. :lol:Oh, the horror! 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I hope this is finally it.....come on maga snowflakes...burn this motherfucker down

I notice it’s the righties doing this.  Hmmm....where is anybody on the left?  Ahhh....love them some elite rulers!  

Trump is correct....the media is the enemy of the people. Watching CNN coverage of this event is amazing. This protest is being reported as sedition, attempted coup, violent, scary, unprecedented,  potential armed terrorism,  etc. I'm  watching what's happening and it appears to me that it is totally peaceful people protesting. When they were covering the BLM protest, they called it mostly peaceful, while standing in front of burning vehicle and buildings. We definitely have issues, but glad to be a Canadian today.....good luck

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Better than destroying private businesses and looting them.   at least it's a protest targeting the right people. 

Exactly....burn police precincts, burn city halls , burn Walmart’s and burn the fucking capital building. Leave the mom and pops alone

• Like 2