Check your account email address ×

Who here....

1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

It can't be beaten, we are stuck with it and just need to deal with it. 

Flattening the curve and everything else we have tried hasn't worked. 

Has anyone heard about China lately and how they're doing? Nary a word about it up here but I don't watch the news a whole lot. 

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, irv said:

Has anyone heard about China lately and how they're doing? Nary a word about it up here but I don't watch the news a whole lot. 

Once there is a vaccine I would guess you will get 60% of people taking it if we're really lucky, so it's still going to spread. 

6 hours ago, irv said:

China has been back to normal for 6+ months. They think we're absolutely pathetic with how we've mismanaged it. They're correct. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Matt said:

I have friends who live in both Shanghai and Beijing and they say it's pretty much back to normal. 

I believe it. They developed it, I bet they also developed the anti-dote years ago. 

So, who's getting killed in the world with Covid 19?  The USA.

Who fucked China with a trade deal? The USA. 

Go figure.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Shut up u scared faggot go hide under your bed

5 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Thats what they say who knows if its true

5 hours ago, Matt said:

I have friends who live in both Shanghai and Beijing and they say it's pretty much back to normal. 

👍🏼

It went around our circle of friends, after we got together a couple weeks ago.  We've had several get togethers before that.  We all did our quarantining in the spring, washed our hands, wore our masks and did our distancing.  After 6 months, it somehow makes a miraculous comeback.  I don't buy for a minute any notion that anyone is at fault, we all did what we were supposed to do, for months.  My wife tested positive and was tired for a couple days. I quarantined with her, and ended up testing positive late last week.  Kind of figured I would given I didn't quarantine away from her.  I had some sinus sniffles for a couple days, which are now gone.  Yay, another week off.  But if someone didn't tell us we were in the middle of a resurging pandemic, I wouldn't have even taken the days off.  With all the shit surfacing about China, Biden, the WHO, etc., I have my suspicions, but will keep them to myself and hope that our intelligence agencies know more than I do and are taking appropriate measures.