Check your account email address ×

Give up the digits and sign in to eat

Rigid1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I don't think its much different than making a reservation at a nice place. But then again I don't really want my 16 year old daughter having to give her name and # out to some creeper at Panera or someplace she might stop with a friend..

Michigan bars, restaurants will require diners' names, phone numbers starting Monday

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michigan-bars-restaurants-will-require-diners-names-phone-numbers-starting-monday

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Most of the restaurants and bars have given the middle finger to our governors orders. Local government and Judges are agreeing with the restaurants. 

I think that'll be more the norm going forward. Especially after Whitmer got her pee pee smacked by the state supreme court. Some are even trying to make a big ordeal about open carry at the polls but that doesn't seem to be going anywhere either. Never even knew it was an 'issue'

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't think its much different than making a reservation at a nice place. But then again I don't really want my 16 year old daughter having to give her name and # out to some creeper at Panera or someplace she might stop with a friend..

Michigan bars, restaurants will require diners' names, phone numbers starting Monday

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michigan-bars-restaurants-will-require-diners-names-phone-numbers-starting-monday

They've been doing that for a long time here.

Of all the bootlicking retard orders , they have finally topped them selves.  Completely unenforceable, designed to intimidate people into not going to restaurants.
 I can just see some server.........Helloooo, hot young ladies.   I’m going to need all your personal info.    WTF?   :lol:

Talking to owner last night. Not my job or servers to act as enforcers .  Put a piece of paper on table. If you want to put your name and number on it , go ahead.

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

Of all the bootlicking retard orders , they have finally topped them selves.  Completely unenforceable, designed to intimidate people into not going to restaurants.
 I can just see some server.........Helloooo, hot young ladies.   I’m going to need all your personal info.    WTF?   :lol:

Talking to owner last night. Not my job or servers to act as enforcers .  Put a piece of paper on table. If you want to put your name and number on it , go ahead.

One RETARDED order i dont get is,  when exiting the grocery store i have to exit the doors to the right only,  the doors to the left are blocked.   these are doors outside the main stores automatic doors.   WTF does this accomplish???      the hannafords i use makes you exit closer to the entrance rather than further away from inbound people.  i mean WTF?

They have been requiring a name and number around here for a while now. 

Edited by old indy

• Gold Member
47 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It gets worse because a few dick heads won’t wear a fuckin mask and socially distance while the majority does.

How come of those that get covid over 70% wear mask religiously according to studies and science.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

they were doing that shit early on in MN . they left a fourm to fill out at the table with your check . 

What's the big deal in being notified that the cook or waitress or guy beside you tested positive ?

What's the big deal in the cook or waitress or guy beside you being notified that they were exposed to you testing positive ?

Anyway, no one is dying and Your#'s are going down...