Check your account email address ×

Trump, first lady test positive for Covid-19

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

The left, going to be their new Shiney object 

Oh fuck yeah.  They'll get at least 10-14 days traction with this one too!  

32 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

How many have come out wishing them death already?  :news: 

Give it until the end of the day.  Some of my FB TDS friends are already giddy.

54 minutes ago, hayward said:

could happen to any one of us with the slight slip of letting our guard down.  Surprised it took this long.

It is what it is.

My gaurd dropped when workingin a Covid hospital for months and seeing even sickly people go home in a few days.   

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Out of the 5 I know personally who had it only 1 had problems with it, he was put on a Respirator not a Ventilator, he has 3 Stents, overweight, and is in his upper 60's or low 70's, odd thing about him is he always religiously wears a Mask and Social distances, yet him and his wife got it..btw he's fine now and is back to doing hunting, fishing, and atving.

If you have other health issues its going to be alot more serious. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I bet it has many people getting super excited for bad news

The bad news will be when the old fat man and his wife make a full recovery and govners are still holding mom and pop shops hostage for some sort of precived politicsl gain 

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

A self inflicted October surprise.

" Mexico is going to pay for the wall " 

" I have a great relationship with Xi Xinping "

" Kim Jong Un and I met, and fell in love "

" When the good weather comes, the VIRUS will be gone, just like that "    

If Hope gets pretty sick from it I think it will be bad for Trump, if she doesn't get really sick doubt it will have too much effect, my one friend that died from it, everyone he was in contact with that  got it was very sick or died, others just mildly sick or not even sick at all. Just my opinion but  the strain of the virus you get can be very bad or not so bad, not a medical fact just my opinion.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

If Hope gets pretty sick from it I think it will be bad for Trump, if she doesn't get really sick doubt it will have too much effect, my one friend that died from it, everyone he was in contact with that  got it was very sick or died, others just mildly sick or not even sick at all. Just my opinion but  the strain of the virus you get can be very bad or not so bad, not a medical fact just my opinion.

Yeah they said it would mutate into different strains. You just might be right.

If this puts more onus on Pence appearances for the next 14 days, that might be a good thing for their campaign. He's articulate and while he's a bit too religious for most, isn't a boorish asshole. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Matt said:

If this puts more onus on Pence appearances for the next 14 days, that might be a good thing for their campaign. He's articulate and while he's a bit too religious for most, isn't a boorish asshole. 

Excellent point.👍🏼🇺🇸

3 hours ago, 1jkw said:

If i'm not mistaken, that was very early on and he was the first to die in our whole county.  Unless you're talking about someone else you knew.