Check your account email address ×

Trump, first lady test positive for Covid-19

1 hour ago, hayward said:

If i'm not mistaken, that was very early on and he was the first to die in our whole county.  Unless you're talking about someone else you knew.

Others he came in contact within the horse business died as well, and one who survived has severe lung and other damage. Another older man who died here had been in Italy early on, his family all got very sick as well, he died here but was listed as NY as were a very large number of people who died in Florida but were listed as NY because that was their permanent residence.

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

WASH YOUR FUCKIN HANDS TOO

I pee on mine. Sterile ya know.

• Urine does not normally have any germs (bacteria) in it (urine should be sterile). If bacteria are found in the sample, it means that the urine is infected. A midstream specimen of urine (MSU) is best, as the first bit of urine that you pass may be contaminated with bacteria from the skin.

Edited by XCR1250

37 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I wear the dirtiest mask I have. That alone keeps those disgusting humans away from me.

i saw a young chick today who had a white mask on that looked like she was coughing blood i got a little lol out of it 

27 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Biden should get it now too.

Whoever lives from the so non deadly cold can be president!

If it kills em both that would not only be a reset button push, but actual proof that god loves America. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If it kills em both that would not only be a reset button push, but actual proof that god loves America. 

That’s funny. I logged in wondering what some of the resident “tards” here would be saying on the matter. Exactly what I thought. Some people are simply piles of useless shit. 

• Like 2

So is Trump going to make the second debate? Remember when Trumpsters were posting that Biden was going to conveniently get the virus and skip the first debate? :lol:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What if he injects liquorish and becomes a Negro?

OWNED 

Do you mean licorice??? Because liquorish would be like liquor. If you're gonna be witty it works better when it's literate.

1 hour ago, bladefever said:

With all the BS, lies and downplaying .... Does he even have the Covid. Is he taking the ultraviolet light up the rectum?

It would be an awesome way to get re-elected. Imaging if JFK would’ve only had his arm shot off and survived? My god, he’d have won in a landslide. I really hope the orange Jesus is ok. When covid takes hold it’s a horrible way to die. Not something his little guy needs to deal with. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump's in contact with tons of people all the time,he would have gotten it with or without a mask..... actually surprised he didn't get it sooner.

My sister hardly left her house and always wore a mask everywhere she went, she was even one of those idiots who wore it in a car by herself, washed her hands often , the whole 9 yards and she still got it.  I have contact with many people on my job, rarely wash my hands, pretty much a pig with no precautions and only where a mask where absolutely required and still haven't gotten it.   Masks make very little difference.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Crowder said:

That’s funny. I logged in wondering what some of the resident “tards” here would be saying on the matter. Exactly what I thought. Some people are simply piles of useless shit. 

They should’ve never ratified the 12th amendment. These fuckers need to deal with each other.