Check your account email address ×

SSFB'S BIGLY TREMENDOUS WEEKEND THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!11

SSFB

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

It's been a tremendous week and the weekend is already here. What's everyone doing? I'm just hanging out tonight and then going to see the PGA Champions Tour event tomorrow. :bc:

It's just begun and you already walloped a snake. :lmao:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

SPent last weekend on my good buddy's 42' Schooner, going to another buddy's homestead housewarming with some confit duck wings tomorrow. Life is goooood.

Some friend you are. 

You show up with a 30 rack of PBR and a bucket of KFC to something like that.  

Not confit duck wings and a quadruple bock double hops unfiltered hazy half sour IPA with hits of vanilla and lavander beer.

:news:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

It's been a tremendous week and the weekend is already here. What's everyone doing? I'm just hanging out tonight and then going to see the PGA Champions Tour event tomorrow. :bc:

I hope you shank one off the first tee, dick out the second hole, and your driver head comes jettisoning off on the 3rd tee!!!  :crazy:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I hope you shank one off the first tee, dick out the second hole, and your driver head comes jettisoning off on the 3rd tee!!!  :crazy:

Fake news Woolard! I’m tremendous!  :lol:  :bc:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, SSFB said:

I got to play East Lake yesterday.  Shot a 92.  Not bad for somebody that hasn’t played seriously in years.  My short game just sucks.

11 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Give Snacks a call, he can help. :lol:

Painter GIF

He’s too busy paintIng them rich peoples houses. My cabin doesn’t measure up. I did get one quote and about had a heart attack. Yeah, I’ll do it myself.