Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Why are you putting it away so soon ? Still lots of nice falls days ahead. I don,t put mine away until the first forecasted snow for our area.

It's never the right time. :lol:

I picked up a 2016 SRX to drive daily.

• Like 1

Buddy's Pizza
Six Mile and Conant street on Detroit’s eastside 

Founded in 1946, Buddy’s Pizza is credited with creating the Detroit-style square pie.

Buddy’s Rendezvous was opened in 1936 by Gus Guerra on Conant Street in Detroit as a “Blind Pig” (A tavern that wasn’t supposed to be selling alcoholic beverages). It wasn’t until 1946 when Buddy’s Rendezvous created the Detroit Style Pizza that it was a success. Circa 1972 the Jacobs family purchased the three-store restaurant chain (Detroit, Farmington Hills, and Warren). The restaurant was purchased by private equity group Capital Spring in 2019

IMG_2006.thumb.jpeg.5afcbce0dfec1a6357fcd95a3b872c0b.jpegIMG_2007.thumb.jpeg.da16b60f71a8af4ada4d91b89df7b8e1.jpegIMG_2005.thumb.jpeg.6b1ded96c1e6311501f06baebcec5730.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Close,..1967

My uncle has a 75 I believe 450SL. Never drives it. Drives around in an old Passat instead. :lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

My uncle has a 75 I believe 450SL. Never drives it. Drives around in an old Passat instead. :lol:

He should drive it a bit, not good to just let it sit, that's when things seize up

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

He should drive it a bit, not good to just let it sit, that's when things seize up

My dad says that to him all the time. We think he secretly takes it out in the middle of the night. :lol:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ma had an 84.  Kept it for 15 years and sold it with less than 40k on it.  It obviously sat a lot.

We have quite a few of the early 80's SL's that come in. They are pretty good cars as long as nothing happens with their CIS systems..We won't even get into touching that monstrosity of a fuel injection set up..Never can get it to work right..

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

We have quite a few of the early 80's SL's that come in. They are pretty good cars as long as nothing happens with their CIS systems..We won't even get into touching that monstrosity of a fuel injection set up..Never can get it to work right..

9B9eJTH1uALhT-i22Ft76f37LvGvI-DZzMfnbHL6fiE.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 10/9/2023 at 11:23 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Buddy's Pizza
Six Mile and Conant street on Detroit’s eastside 

Founded in 1946, Buddy’s Pizza is credited with creating the Detroit-style square pie.

Buddy’s Rendezvous was opened in 1936 by Gus Guerra on Conant Street in Detroit as a “Blind Pig” (A tavern that wasn’t supposed to be selling alcoholic beverages). It wasn’t until 1946 when Buddy’s Rendezvous created the Detroit Style Pizza that it was a success. Circa 1972 the Jacobs family purchased the three-store restaurant chain (Detroit, Farmington Hills, and Warren). The restaurant was purchased by private equity group Capital Spring in 2019

IMG_2006.thumb.jpeg.5afcbce0dfec1a6357fcd95a3b872c0b.jpegIMG_2007.thumb.jpeg.da16b60f71a8af4ada4d91b89df7b8e1.jpegIMG_2005.thumb.jpeg.6b1ded96c1e6311501f06baebcec5730.jpeg

Awesome sign.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2023 at 8:01 PM, Carlos Danger said:

Have you ever heard the tale of the Glacier Girl?

On 10/5/2023 at 8:14 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

No I haven’t.

Listened to this while working on the sled yesterday.  Interesting

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

One of our customers got a brand new whip, swung it by for us to check out

IMG_20231013_133451530_HDR.jpg

IMG_20231013_133008827_HDR.jpg

IMG_20231013_133224752_HDR.jpg

They are all starting to look the same. What is it?

Just now, Rigid1 said:

2023 McLaren Artura 

Nice. I know the new corvette is the best it's ever been, but they really wrecked that car for me.

:lol: