Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

22 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Out in the Buffalo Niagara area yesterday and today.. I think I was in a town called Wilson when I snapped this, is that nice guard rail or what fellas!?...:lol:

IMG_20180813_124414024_HDR.jpg

How far east do you go in your travels?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ckf said:

How far east do you go in your travels?

I go right up to your border, farthest I can go on 11 North,..I can sell parts anywhere, it's not limited by territory like equipment is,..

I looked to see how far a drive to LP it was,..:lol::joint:

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I go right up to your border, farthest I can go on 11 North,..I can sell parts anywhere, it's not limited by territory like equipment is,..

I looked to see how far a drive to LP it was,..:lol::joint:

Probably a good 6-7 hours. I'm about two and a half hours from Champlain, NY.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 8/12/2018 at 5:44 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn she looks awful close to those rocks.

It was but the girls wanted to jump anyways. There was a farther and son doing front flips off it and they showed them how and where to jump in at. This was at the base of Chapel Rock

On 8/14/2018 at 7:23 AM, Kivalo said:

Beautiful morning on the harbor today. Fog signals will be a must since Im going to Peddocks Island for the day with the National Park Service.

IMG_20180814_071227_873.jpg

wtf are you doing these days? cool pic, and i'm jealous. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf are you doing these days? cool pic, and i'm jealous. 

I work on boats in Boston. I live aboard as well, thats a pic from my dock.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

That is cool as shit. Since when? For yourself?

What are you living on, and for how long?

3 years ago I went back to college aand earned an associate degree in Nautical science. That also came with several uscg licenses. I'm now sailing on my 100 ton as captain in the harbor. I also have my Able Seaman Unlimited with a lot of endorsements and I have an interview with an offshore supply company soon. I live on my own sailboat rigjt next to the Boston Aquarium amd have been a live aboard since may amd will be here through September.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

3 years ago I went back to college aand earned an associate degree in Nautical science. That also came with several uscg licenses. I'm now sailing on my 100 ton as captain in the harbor. I also have my Able Seaman Unlimited with a lot of endorsements and I have an interview with an offshore supply company soon. I live on my own sailboat rigjt next to the Boston Aquarium amd have been a live aboard since may amd will be here through September.

Honestly, that just sounds cool as fuck to me.

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Did you ace your US boat exam though?  :bc:

Neal

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Did you ace your US boat exam though?  :bc:

Neal

Pretty sure he got “gigged” on the trailering portion.

:lol:

Sorry, Kivalo....But you knew it was coming from somebody.  Who better???

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Pretty sure he got “gigged” on the trailering portion.

:lol:

Sorry, Kivalo....But you knew it was coming from somebody.  Who better???

No trailering portion, my license levels are for boats much to big to trailer.  You bastard!  :lol:

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Sounds like some kinda half assed Sonny Crocket to me ?   Probly has a Fiero with a Monza Spyder body kit on it too. :bc:

Dodge Ram with a hemi!

27 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Sounds like some kinda half assed Sonny Crocket to me ?   Probly has a Fiero with a Monza Spyder body kit on it too. :bc:

lol be k in the day my bud lived on his Gibson down by the river well on the river . he drove a chevy Monza lmfao .he did it for like 2 yrs,winters to . had a wood frame shrink wrapped In clear so you cvould still sit up on top deck except on real cold days . he worked at Anderson Windows so in the winter he would ride his sled from the dock down the river to work . he got over at about 1.5 yrs and finely closed on a house . sold the house boat and bought a open bow 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Kivalo said:

:lol: when you said something about the wheelhouse recently i thought it was in regards to the restaurant down near geneva. congrats dude, that sounds like a blast. is that the 100 ton in your avi?

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: when you said something about the wheelhouse recently i thought it was in regards to the restaurant down near geneva. congrats dude, that sounds like a blast. is that the 100 ton in your avi?

That is a 100ton class boat, Tug Jaguar. I worked on that tug while in school. We left Gloucester with the schooner Highlander Sea on a wire, and dropped her off in NY Harbor. It was a fun job.  :bc: