Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

9 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

It's not a 100% issue 

Not sure about the '19s but for '18 the RS only comes in Race Red or Nitrous Blue is optional.  The ST comes in Shadow Black, Hot Pepper Red, Blue Metallic, Oxford White, Magnetic and Triple Yellow. 

I wouldn't mind an RS for a DD, but I like driving a truck better. 

well i would hope not but too often theres common issues these manufacturers don't step up on.  I'm going to end up having to replace the PTU on the explorer because the stupid engineers didn't make it a serviceable part,  lifetime apparently means 109k miles and from what i read I am lucky (or in my case unlucky as i had a 100k warranty) that it lasted that long without leaking.  

6 minutes ago, old indy said:

IF            IF its a decently run franchise------Italian BMT with double meat on  herb n cheese        ftw     

It's fucked up that you can get a better sub at some locations considering they have everything measured and a procedure to follow. We stopped for a sub late last night on the way home and it's one of the few locations that is good. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well i would hope not but too often theres common issues these manufacturers don't step up on.  I'm going to end up having to replace the PTU on the explorer because the stupid engineers didn't make it a serviceable part,  lifetime apparently means 109k miles and from what i read I am lucky (or in my case unlucky as i had a 100k warranty) that it lasted that long without leaking.  

That whole PTU deal is a fucking joke...the one on my daughters Edge was leaking...good thing she totaled it. :lol:

15 minutes ago, smokin george said:

It's fucked up that you can get a better sub at some locations considering they have everything measured and a procedure to follow. We stopped for a sub late last night on the way home and it's one of the few locations that is good. 

yup too bad they dont show some owners or workers just how to make a good sandwicht.  i watched a woman make one of there rubens a while back and had to walk out before ordering my lunch.  she took the wad of meat from the bin, peeled the plastic off leaving it smushed together and mashed it down into a roll,  squished some brown kraut into it and rolled it up in a wrapper never asking the patron a thing after " what bread"..  and that was so stale it crumbled when she was cutting it!!? ?    no sauce no nuthin?   nasty looking beotch too! 

i go to one in Grafton not too far from me and always get a decent sammich and a smile from the cute girls working there :bc:

Edited by old indy

1 hour ago, old indy said:

IF            IF its a decently run franchise------Italian BMT with double meat on  herb n cheese        ftw     

I use to love the seafood sub on white...I'm bitter that they got rid of it lol

19 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

It's not a 100% issue 

Not sure about the '19s but for '18 the RS only comes in Race Red or Nitrous Blue is optional.  The ST comes in Shadow Black, Hot Pepper Red, Blue Metallic, Oxford White, Magnetic and Triple Yellow. 

I wouldn't mind an RS for a DD, but I like driving a truck better. 

I'm not going to find out if it was a 100% issue or not and which percentage I'd fall into. 

I'd like another Explorer, but the one we have sucks shit to part in our garage, so 2 is probably out of the question.  Waiting to get the text any day now about how it needs a mirror and the garage needs work...

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm not going to find out if it was a 100% issue or not and which percentage I'd fall into. 

I'd like another Explorer, but the one we have sucks shit to part in our garage, so 2 is probably out of the question.  Waiting to get the text any day now about how it needs a mirror and the garage needs work...

Your loss :bc:

What's so bad about parking and Explorer? Must have a tiny garage. 

Bold- :lol: 

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Your loss :bc:

What's so bad about parking and Explorer? Must have a tiny garage. 

Bold- :lol: 

Garage is decent sized, but there is a pole in the middle supporting the room and roof above it that I'm too cheap to move. 

So to park it, you need to navigate it through the narrow door (~3" each side clearance) and park way to the front of the garage so the driver's door doesn't whack the pole when you open it (leaving 4-5 feet of open space behind it).

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:flush: fuck that.   I'd be fixing that shit show mess before I did anything else 

I'm not sure how the previous owner's wife fit her big Lincoln Conti into the same space...

For sale sign will go up before I remodel 1/3 the house to make it easier to park in the garage.