Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

big-brother-is-watching-you-big-brother-

It's just so weird, not that I'm doing anything wrong, just looking at parts, or other bs, just creeps me out

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Very true, it just creeps me out.. I can be logged out of FB on my phone, at work on my desk top computer searching for a part on my computer, also logged out of FB.. go on FB later that evening on my phone, and the parts I was searching for on a desk top show up in fb adds on my phone..Just fucking weird

Yep, same here. Its why I turned on all the google services, I mean they spy anyway so why not at least get the good side of the service as well.

• Haha 1

Both google and FB have tracking cookies on just about every website online. Both are integrated in to the software that we use here. By keeping CE login only we at least have a little internet play area that they can't see :bc: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

The russians are watching you.

Of course they are. As I've said in the past, there are times when FS gets attacked by Russian hackers & spammers. On the old site we had a really bad attack from the Chinese that had the site almost crippled for a couple of days. Do you guys remember that? 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Both google and FB have tracking cookies on just about every website online. Both are integrated in to the software that we use here. By keeping CE login only we at least have a little internet play area that they can't see :bc: 

Thank god for that, Ben would be put on the no fly list, Antifa would recruit Moto, and the rest of us would likely get fired!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Is that the original tank?  I had a TS 185, that was yellow, had a mid pipe and plastic fenders.  Same scheme on the tank though.  My buddy had a 125 like that, year older than mine, with the low pipe and steel fenders, thought the tank graphics were a little different.  Memories a little fuzzy now.  She sure is a peach regardless   :bc: 

All original but the rear tire. I was able to get a lot of info on a vintage site. The green was only offered in 73 I was told. The low range gear box was also only available on a few models. The Chrome fenders only offered on the tc, plastic on the ts. 

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Very true, it just creeps me out.. I can be logged out of FB on my phone, at work on my desk top computer searching for a part on my computer, also logged out of FB.. go on FB later that evening on my phone, and the parts I was searching for on a desk top show up in fb adds on my phone..Just fucking weird

I have seen friend suggestions from anyone that was called from my phone.  I wondered who are these people until I figured the connections.

26 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

All original but the rear tire. I was able to get a lot of info on a vintage site. The green was only offered in 73 I was told. The low range gear box was also only available on a few models. The Chrome fenders only offered on the tc, plastic on the ts. 

Ahh.  I forgot about that TC model.  The memories going!  :lol:    My

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

did that have the kick over 2 speed tranny, on rd/ off rd gearing?

Yes. There is a guy from New Zealand that wants the bike bad but not enough to pay the shipping. He said the green ones were only manufactured 10/72 and wanted a pic of the vin and MFG date code. Sure enough, it was made 10/72.  I’m not sure if this is important to anyone on here? The complete tool kit is under the seat. Looks like I have some more sand to wash out.

BB4F0E0A-8260-4BCE-B29C-8F25F8906F77.jpeg

BDE1B445-B73D-46BE-A56D-CCD35A0F9D6F.jpeg

4C9925FE-3DF3-4D81-9646-80D6A8DAAE64.jpeg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Now that was available here. A bud of mine when I was a kid had one. Same color , chrome fenders.

Yes,they were available all over the world. The enduros have never been as popular in the US as they are overseas.

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

It's a Z2 Force, was confused, my old phone was a Sony z3..

I was looking at the Google phones, but Google just freaks me out. Lol

I like the Moto phone, does what I need it to do, can charge from dead empty to 100% in 40min, I like that the most, plus made in the USA

google has all your shit whether you use their OS on the moto or on their own product.  I have to say I like my Pixel XL a lot,  prob get a 3 in the fall if they have a good trade in deal.  

17 hours ago, ckf said:

It looks like Snake is using an image hosting site for his pics. I can't see them in Firefox or Chrome. Permissions setting???

All my pics are linked from my Google photos account.... if that helps.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Snake said:

So weird, so are mine for the most part, I see some of you pics..all the Mt Washington showed, but everything else shows a blank screen..

37 minutes ago, Snake said:

Are your permissions set to public?

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So weird, so are mine for the most part, I see some of you pics..all the Mt Washington showed, but everything else shows a blank screen..

Same here.