Check your account email address ×

And world just got a bit shittier

• Platinum Contributing Member

So I’m unloading a pickup outside my shop tonight and out the corner of my eye I see a white tail deer bouncing away from the rear of my yard. Hey that’s cool I think, maybe he came into my deer feeder. Some of you may know that I put up a deer feeder in my yard back in the winter and got some great pics from my trail cam. They had stopped coming in once the snow left but I keep the trail cam on and the feeder full just in case.

Well, don’t I walk back there to check the feeder and it’s gone. One of my employees came with me he says maybe it blew down in the wind last week.

well let’s check the trail cam.

DD876607-7B05-4676-97BD-0B444B0C15AC.thumb.jpeg.32d130c6cdfa0b16abf3a9c556d462a5.jpeg

0A29B2CA-07EA-468D-A953-34BB3B8D36FA.thumb.jpeg.67f4b39c6dd5b8703351ea71211220a6.jpeg

You fucking little shit. Better hope I never find you.

Its not about the money, he’ll I had $20 into it. But he walked in to my property from my neighbours side on a Monday morning at 840am, cut the straps and walked out.

Im trying to figure out how he knew it was there. Note that he dumped the feed out on the ground.

Edited by Blackstar

49 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

So I’m unloading a pickup outside my shop tonight and out the corner of my eye I see a white tail deer bouncing away from the rear of my yard. Hey that’s cool I think, maybe he came into my deer feeder. Some of you may know that I put up a deer feeder in my yard back in the winter and got some great pics from my trail cam. They had stopped coming in once the snow left but I keep the trail cam on and the feeder full just in case.

Well, don’t I walk back there to check the feeder and it’s gone. One of my employees came with me he says maybe it blew down in the wind last week.

DD876607-7B05-4676-97BD-0B444B0C15AC.thumb.jpeg.32d130c6cdfa0b16abf3a9c556d462a5.jpeg

0A29B2CA-07EA-468D-A953-34BB3B8D36FA.thumb.jpeg.67f4b39c6dd5b8703351ea71211220a6.jpeg

Its not about the money, he’ll I had $20 into it. But he walked in to my property from my neighbours side on a Monday morning at 840am, cut the straps and walked out.

Im trying to figure out how he knew it was there. Note that he dumped the feed out on the ground.

That’s SSFB. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

That's fucked up, I'd definitely be pissed, trespass and theft right there

Yeah it is.  Or you could say he took a swing at you and that's why you cleaned his clock  :lol: 

52 minutes ago, 03classic700 said:

Post on local social media someone will know the dirtbag. 

THIS

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 03classic700 said:

Post on local social media someone will know the dirtbag. 

We did an hour ago and someone messaged us that they will send us the guys address.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

41 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Light his house up with paint balls,rapid fire at 1am. Tape a picture of him on your trail cam to his door. Then do butt stuff to his wife.

I like it.  

14 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Wow.  You could really do a lot with this evidence. I think $1000 in your hand would make it all go away for him.  I’m guessing he’d agree that’s a good deal too. I could sell him easily on how that $1k is a great Investment for his future.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/5/2020 at 10:47 PM, Blackstar said:

We did an hour ago and someone messaged us that they will send us the guys address.

So that person messaged yesterday and said they have decided to not get involved. They won't give up any information because that guy's kids play with their kids and they don't want to create any discomfort between the families. WTF

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

So that person messaged yesterday and said they have decided to not get involved. They won't give up any information because that guy's kids play with their kids and they don't want to create any discomfort between the families. WTF

Time to start tailing that person's kids 😂

• Haha 2

On 6/5/2020 at 8:47 PM, Blackstar said:

Looks like the UPS guy

On 6/5/2020 at 8:37 PM, spin_dry said:

That’s SSFB. 

On 6/5/2020 at 8:57 PM, frenchy said:

that's my thoughts. What's Canadian SSFB's issue? 

You’ll never see me wearing shorts and a jacket. :lol:

On 6/5/2020 at 9:47 PM, Blackstar said:

get the cops involved this is what we pay them for .don't say 20 bucks . put your engineering time in to the cost of the unit . fuck him