Check your account email address ×

And world just got a bit shittier

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just how many times can you buy that place over for?

10x, 20x, 30x?  Just wink when I start to get close.:bc:

LMAO!!! They just don't know who they're dealin' with AC. If we were in Vegas, they would call us WHALES!!!  :lmao::lmao:

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!!! They just don't know who they're dealin' with AC. If we were in Vegas, they would call us WHALES!!!  :lmao::lmao:

Nope.

I have no use for Vegas, but you should really start to turn that stash into a cashflow.  Take a good look at the Exempt Market that have strong track records and stood strong the past months.  

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nope.

I have no use for Vegas, but you should really start to turn that stash into a cashflow.  Take a good look at the Exempt Market that have strong track records and stood strong the past months.  

the guy will be dead in under three years....no point in worrying about investing now. he should just buy a boat and fish.

• Platinum Contributing Member

The latest from my buddy Jason. I was texting him work stuff. This was his reply.

Ok, by the way Tyler took down my balloon and admitted to the neighbours that he did it. He is telling people it was a prank. He tapped my pictures to his own garage and told neighborhood that he is going to rehab for 60 days. His wife left him

Edited by Blackstar

25 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Guy seems to be fucked up. maybe just let it go. wrong post quoted.

I have. I don't give a shit about the deer feeder. The deer never liked it anyways. They prefer the tray I put out.

But then I figured he'd pay a price if I made the cops talk to his wife.

My buddy refuses to let it go. He wants the guy off his street. He's a Bridgeport boy and he takes it serious.

12 hours ago, Blackstar said:

The latest from my buddy Jason. I was texting him work stuff. This was his reply.

Ok, by the way Tyler took down my balloon and admitted to the neighbours that he did it. He is telling people it was a prank. He tapped my pictures to his own garage and told neighborhood that he is going to rehab for 60 days. His wife left him

Please post pics of wife. Asking for a friend. LOL

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The latest.

Tyler’s wife did leave him and took the kids to go live with a friend.

Tyler got depressed and called her. He threatened to kill himself if she didn’t return. She called the cops and 4 of them paid a visit to check on his well being.

Tyler in his chemically altered state decided this was a good time to pick a fight. Neighbours watched as he went after one of the cops, punches were thrown. In seconds he was tackled to the ground by 2 officers, face planted in to his asphalt driveway. The was bloodied up bad enough to require a trip to the hospital. A neighbour happened to be sitting in the waiting room with a daughter who sprained her ankle when the officers brought Tyler through in handcuffs.

Once released, his parents met him at his house, packed his stuff and took him to a local rehab. He gone for 60 days.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

So is the guy a junkie? Alcoholic? 

He's definitely got some issues. Tragically I have seen a couple good friends go down the tubes like that. Both of them had marriage problems, crawled into a bottle and just never came out of it. One of them did time for vehicular manslaughter and went right back in the bottle when he got out. Sad. 

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

The latest.

Tyler’s wife did leave him and took the kids to go live with a friend.

Tyler got depressed and called her. He threatened to kill himself if she didn’t return. She called the cops and 4 of them paid a visit to check on his well being.

Tyler in his chemically altered state decided this was a good time to pick a fight. Neighbours watched as he went after one of the cops, punches were thrown. In seconds he was tackled to the ground by 2 officers, face planted in to his asphalt driveway. The was bloodied up bad enough to require a trip to the hospital. A neighbour happened to be sitting in the waiting room with a daughter who sprained her ankle when the officers brought Tyler through in handcuffs.

Once released, his parents met him at his house, packed his stuff and took him to a local rehab. He gone for 60 days.

Damn...hopefully the guy can get his shit together. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

So is the guy a junkie? Alcoholic? 

He's definitely got some issues. Tragically I have seen a couple good friends go down the tubes like that. Both of them had marriage problems, crawled into a bottle and just never came out of it. One of them did time for vehicular manslaughter and went right back in the bottle when he got out. Sad. 

Meth is the rumour. Drugs for sure though.

I’ve got a buddy who hits the sauce pretty hard. Functioning alcoholic for sure. He lost his first wife too it. Had health issues. He cut back a little and found a wife drinks as much as him.

24 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

The guy I know has one kid so maybe not him but very similar story and looks very similar 

I’m not sure about one or 2 kids.

Edited by Blackstar