Check your account email address ×

And world just got a bit shittier

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

get the cops involved this is what we pay them for .don't say 20 bucks . put your engineering time in to the cost of the unit . fuck him 

Cops have been called. Been an interesting day.

I said to the wife "what's the name of that guy who messaged you? He has a profile on Facebook right?"  Yep.

So I start looking through the guy's posts. Found an add for a bike he sold last fall and there were pictures of the side of garage and a cute pic of him and his wife in front of a house door with the same brick work.

I start thinking, I know where those houses are and his sidewalk interlock would be easy to identify. I have friends in that neighbourhood, maybe I find this house and then start asking friends.

Well I'm cruising around these streets looking for the interlock and I go by my friend Jason's place, he's drinking beer in the driveway. I start telling the story and he stops me and says "That's you who lost the deer feeder? The wife just told me that this morning. The guy's name is Tyler and he lives right there." He points to a house across the road up the street. He says "That guy is fucking strange. He's a big dope smoker, he lost his job, he lost his license last year so he rides around on a bike and he pulls a trailer behind it. He goes around stealing shit all over town and drags it home with the trailer."

He says come on lets go have a chat with him. Come on. Jason starts walking up the sidewalk, beer in hand and no shoes on. He's in a big hurry.

So I follow but Tyler isn't home. No car in the drive, no one in the back yard. We start walking back and we are approached by another neighbour. Jason introduces me and the guy says I'll help if I can, I'm a cop.

I said I think I'll head home and call in a report. I have my pictures and his name and address. Jason says he'll keep an eye on the house.

So I go home and call the cops. They call back.

The officer taking the report says "What was stolen?"

A deer Feeder.

What's it worth?

$20

How much?

$20

Ok, um, what brand name was it?

It was home built.

Pardon?

I made it myself. Its a 4 inch PVC pipe with a couple fittings stuck on it. Just google DIY PVC Deer Feeder. Send me an email and I will reply with pictures.

I send picture of the theft.

He says " Oh, ok, I see what it is. You fill it from the top and it falls out the bottom as the deer eat. Why would anyone steal that?"

I don't know. The dude walked 1000 feet through a plowed field at 830am on a Monday morning to take it though.

Wow, this guy has issues.

Ya think?

Yada Yada Yada talk.

Cop says "Do you want him charged?"

I say "Well, he has 2 kids under 4 and a wife. I'm not looking to wreck a guy's life over $20 but I think he's wrecking his life anyways. I definitely want a police car in his driveway and I want his wife present when you talk to him."

The cop says "But do you want him charged?"

I said can I not leave that up to you guys to decide whether he needs to be charged or not?"

Cop says "sure you can but I want to know if you would want charges laid?"

I say "I guess not if I have to pick."

Cop says "But what about if I talk to him and he's a real dickhead?"

Hahaha.  So we left it at that. They are going to have a chat with him with his wife present.

My buddy Jason says Tyler and his wife had split up last year after his DUI and an incident that happened at a friends wedding. Apparently he got wasted and stripped naked so he could jump in to the reception hall's fountain.

Jason also has a video of Tyler mowing all the neighbour's boulevards on the street at 330 in the morning with a push mower late last summer.

And it continues.   lol

At 7pm tonight, Jason calls me, "Tyler came home. He grabbed your deer feeder and he took off on his bike. He went up my street and took a right. Get in your truck and come around from your side and I'll come from my side and we'll catch him somewhere in the middle.

So off I go in my truck. I catch up with Jason and he's talking to an older guy on a bike. He says "This guy says he never seen him. But he did see him stealing stuff from the back of that building over there last week."

We run around the streets for a bit but don't see Tyler. We think he headed down a path to the river. Jason's theory is that Tyler is a big dope smoker but he has no money so he must be growing plants somewhere and the area down by the river got barricades off a month ago. There are tons on deer down there. Maybe he wanted the feeder to draw the deer away from his plants.

Jason headed home to watch for Tyler. Said he'd call if he seen him but there has been nothing since.

Big action in a small town..........:lol:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Cops have been called. Been an interesting day.

I said to the wife "what's the name of that guy who messaged you? He has a profile on Facebook right?"  Yep.

So I start looking through the guy's posts. Found an add for a bike he sold last fall and there were pictures of the side of garage and a cute pic of him and his wife in front of a house door with the same brick work.

I start thinking, I know where those houses are and his sidewalk interlock would be easy to identify. I have friends in that neighbourhood, maybe I find this house and then start asking friends.

Well I'm cruising around these streets looking for the interlock and I go by my friend Jason's place, he's drinking beer in the driveway. I start telling the story and he stops me and says "That's you who lost the deer feeder? The wife just told me that this morning. The guy's name is Tyler and he lives right there." He points to a house across the road up the street. He says "That guy is fucking strange. He's a big dope smoker, he lost his job, he lost his license last year so he rides around on a bike and he pulls a trailer behind it. He goes around stealing shit all over town and drags it home with the trailer."

He says come on lets go have a chat with him. Come on. Jason starts walking up the sidewalk, beer in hand and no shoes on. He's in a big hurry.

So I follow but Tyler isn't home. No car in the drive, no one in the back yard. We start walking back and we are approached by another neighbour. Jason introduces me and the guy says I'll help if I can, I'm a cop.

I said I think I'll head home and call in a report. I have my pictures and his name and address. Jason says he'll keep an eye on the house.

So I go home and call the cops. They call back.

The officer taking the report says "What was stolen?"

A deer Feeder.

What's it worth?

$20

How much?

$20

Ok, um, what brand name was it?

It was home built.

Pardon?

I made it myself. Its a 4 inch PVC pipe with a couple fittings stuck on it. Just google DIY PVC Deer Feeder. Send me an email and I will reply with pictures.

I send picture of the theft.

He says " Oh, ok, I see what it is. You fill it from the top and it falls out the bottom as the deer eat. Why would anyone steal that?"

I don't know. The dude walked 1000 feet through a plowed field at 830am on a Monday morning to take it though.

Wow, this guy has issues.

Ya think?

Yada Yada Yada talk.

Cop says "Do you want him charged?"

I say "Well, he has 2 kids under 4 and a wife. I'm not looking to wreck a guy's life over $20 but I think he's wrecking his life anyways. I definitely want a police car in his driveway and I want his wife present when you talk to him."

The cop says "But do you want him charged?"

I said can I not leave that up to you guys to decide whether he needs to be charged or not?"

Cop says "sure you can but I want to know if you would want charges laid?"

I say "I guess not if I have to pick."

Cop says "But what about if I talk to him and he's a real dickhead?"

Hahaha.  So we left it at that. They are going to have a chat with him with his wife present.

My buddy Jason says Tyler and his wife had split up last year after his DUI and an incident that happened at a friends wedding. Apparently he got wasted and stripped naked so he could jump in to the reception hall's fountain.

Jason also has a video of Tyler mowing all the neighbour's boulevards on the street at 330 in the morning with a push mower late last summer.

And it continues.   lol

At 7pm tonight, Jason calls me, "Tyler came home. He grabbed your deer feeder and he took off on his bike. He went up my street and took a right. Get in your truck and come around from your side and I'll come from my side and we'll catch him somewhere in the middle.

So off I go in my truck. I catch up with Jason and he's talking to an older guy on a bike. He says "This guy says he never seen him. But he did see him stealing stuff from the back of that building over there last week."

We run around the streets for a bit but don't see Tyler. We think he headed down a path to the river. Jason's theory is that Tyler is a big dope smoker but he has no money so he must be growing plants somewhere and the area down by the river got barricades off a month ago. There are tons on deer down there. Maybe he wanted the feeder to draw the deer away from his plants.

Jason headed home to watch for Tyler. Said he'd call if he seen him but there has been nothing since.

Big action in a small town..........:lol:

LOL!  I really need some extra drama like this in my life.  I wouldn’t have involved the cops though.  

Nice write up!  Keep us posted.

22 hours ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  I wear shorts pretty much all year long. You need a proper pit coat...and boots!

:lol:
5724B81A-8273-470F-8B92-ECA00E3C35E1.jpeg

Ima be honest... Thats the first time I've actually seen one of those. :lol: 

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Ima be honest... Thats the first time I've actually seen one of those. :lol: 

FEAST YOUR EYES, BABY!!!!!

3 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

That is not a pit coat, it is a mens large on a midget.

#MidgetLivesMatter

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Nothing new to report except my buddy has decided that Tyler deserves to be publicly shamed. So after 1 too many rye and cokes last night, he takes a screen shot of the Facebook post and sends it to his print. 40 copies and he walked the neighbourhood dropping 1 in every mail box on the street and taping more to the street light posts around the neighbourhood. In front of Tyler's house he tied up 2 balloons and another copy  on to a sign by the sidewalk.

• Haha 6

The problem with dealing with a person like this is that he's obviously mentally disturbed. If a jerk like this knows where you live, he could be pushed over the edge, and do something to your house. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The problem with dealing with a person like this is that he's obviously mentally disturbed. If a jerk like this knows where you live, he could be pushed over the edge, and do something to your house. 

that's why I don't respond to your PM's!