Check your account email address ×

The Illegals Are Staying.....

I have no doubt that the majority of the ones in the US now will be staying. It would be near impossible to get rid of them all. But slowing down the flow big time I think is possible and what he really has in mind. Anyone who thinks that's a bad idea is an idiot 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

I have no doubt that the majority of the ones in the US now will be staying. It would be near impossible to get rid of them all. But slowing down the flow big time I think is possible and what he really has in mind. Anyone who thinks that's a bad idea is an idiot 

But Dump told the Mouthbreathers he was going to round them up, send them back, and build a wall.....so you're saying that's not going to happen...??  Dumper580, his sidekick grabs, Doe Dumber, and the rest are going to pissed.... :snack:

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

But Dump told the Mouthbreathers he was going to round them up, send them back, and build a wall.....so you're saying that's not going to happen...??  Dumper580, his sidekick grabs, Doe Dumber, and the rest are going to pissed.... :snack:

Did you read my post?

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I would be happy if he did absolutely nothing to deport those already here and gave them work status (followed Obama's path). As for the wall, I would like to see the southern border more adequately protected, but I am under no notion that anything done will stop the flow of illegals into this country. If you thought i was for that, you are dead wrong. I would much rather have those living here under work status pay employment based taxes and their employers were as well not just under the table. Not only for our tax base and programs, but because it is the right thing to do to ensure those working here are adequately taken care of and not taken advantage of. Must be the Christian in me that doesn't want people taken advantage of. Sorry if this all doesn't fit in your narrative of what I am supposed to feel. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Did you read my post?

Yes....and his words and rhetoric mean something.  So he either lied to the masses or played them like fools....

Now it's a fence :lol: 

Trump says 'certain areas' of border wall with Mexico could be fence

U.S. President-elect Donald Trump (L) gives a thumbs up sign as he walks with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) on Capitol Hill in Washington, U.S., November 10, 2016. REUTERS/Joshua Roberts

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President-elect Donald Trump said in an interview to air on Sunday that certain areas of his promised border wall with Mexico, a key part of his White House campaign platform, could be fence instead.

Asked in an interview with CBS' "60 Minutes" whether he would accept a fence instead of a wall, Trump said "for certain areas I would," according to excerpts.

"But certain areas, a wall is more appropriate. I'm very good at this, it's called construction, there could be some fencing," Trump said.

During his race against Democrat Hillary Clinton, Trump repeatedly promised to make Mexico pay for the border wall, part of his plan to toughen immigration law and secure the border.

Some 60.3 million people voted for Trump in the Nov. 8 election, fewer than the 60.8 million who chose Clinton. But Trump's strong showing in swing states including Michigan meant he triumphed in the Electoral College which ultimately picks the president.

(Reporting by John Whitesides; Editing by Alan Crosby)

He's not even president yet and you dipshits are already looking for things he promised or even metioned. Holy fuck the level of butthurt from the left on this has been through the roof so far. You guys keep this up and you won't last 4 years to see another election. 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

He's not even president yet and you dipshits are already looking for things he promised or even metioned. Holy fuck the level of butthurt from the left on this has been through the roof so far. You guys keep this up and you won't last 4 years to see another election. 

Don't jinx it!

:lol:

• Like 2

The same guys who were reved up with a woman who claimed you had to lie to the public   while keeping a private position.

Maybe,  we can get that explanation again on how politics work for the simpletons that don't understand how politics works.  :lol2:

Edited by Cold War

So when I read this

House Speaker Paul Ryan said Sunday despite Donald Trump's campaign rhetoric, lawmakers are not prepared to form a deportation force to round-up and deport undocumented immigrants.

So tell me. I'm not totally up to snuff on the American political structure but how can this guy simply over ride what your newly elected President wants to happen and it seems the voters want to happen.

8 minutes ago, 02sled said:

So when I read this

House Speaker Paul Ryan said Sunday despite Donald Trump's campaign rhetoric, lawmakers are not prepared to form a deportation force to round-up and deport undocumented immigrants.

So tell me. I'm not totally up to snuff on the American political structure but how can this guy simply over ride what your newly elected President wants to happen and it seems the voters want to happen.

This is what I told you would happen.  The liberal media will push the "he said, she said"  bullshit to push the divide.  Don't be drawn in.

21 minutes ago, 02sled said:

So when I read this

Because the president, doesn't have total control and can be overridden by congress.

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

again back up your bull shit u taking the bet ? or just a blow hard ?

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Now it's a fence :lol: 

Trump says 'certain areas' of border wall with Mexico could be fence

U.S. President-elect Donald Trump (L) gives a thumbs up sign as he walks with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) on Capitol Hill in Washington, U.S., November 10, 2016. REUTERS/Joshua Roberts

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President-elect Donald Trump said in an interview to air on Sunday that certain areas of his promised border wall with Mexico, a key part of his White House campaign platform, could be fence instead.

Asked in an interview with CBS' "60 Minutes" whether he would accept a fence instead of a wall, Trump said "for certain areas I would," according to excerpts.

"But certain areas, a wall is more appropriate. I'm very good at this, it's called construction, there could be some fencing," Trump said.

During his race against Democrat Hillary Clinton, Trump repeatedly promised to make Mexico pay for the border wall, part of his plan to toughen immigration law and secure the border.

Some 60.3 million people voted for Trump in the Nov. 8 election, fewer than the 60.8 million who chose Clinton. But Trump's strong showing in swing states including Michigan meant he triumphed in the Electoral College which ultimately picks the president.

(Reporting by John Whitesides; Editing by Alan Crosby)

U are a fucking moron

so u think it will be what a nice cedar picket job with a little gate . take the bet or go lay by your dish

14 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Because the president, doesn't have total control and can be overridden by congress.

Okay but this is just one man.... obviously the laws are there already allowing for the arrest and deportation of illegal immigrants. So now the President says to law enforcement that this needs to be a focal point and they need to diligently arrest and deport illegal immigrants and this guy says no we aren't going to enforce the laws because we don't agree with this being a priority even though you were elected with this mandate

Not suggesting anything new... just put focus on enforcing the laws that are in place.

Sounds fundamentally wrong.

Edited by 02sled

paul has no control if Donald tells ICE to follow every law on the book . if ICE just follows the law they can sweep up every one driving who forgets to signal or illegally riding in the bed of a truck or j walking . the list goes on .

remember Paul was pretty anti trump and is butt hurt as bad as snorider about this whole ting

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

paul has no control if Donald tells ICE to follow every law on the book . if ICE just follows the law they can sweep up every one driving who forgets to signal or illegally riding in the bed of a truck or j walking . the list goes on .

remember Paul was pretty anti trump and is butt hurt as bad as snorider about this whole ting

Yes, walking while illegal I'll get them... :bc: