Check your account email address ×

The Illegals Are Staying.....

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah, you're missing a lot. Have you seen the comment yet that if you think a fetus is a person but a refugee isn't, then you have a problem.

If it's so cool to kill unborn babies, mind if I, using your logic, start ripping off the limbs and heads off refugees?

Just think of the money we will save in the long run by not having to house, feed, employ, school........................

1 hour ago, Snake said:

If it's so cool to kill unborn babies, mind if I, using your logic, start ripping off the limbs and heads off refugees?

Just think of the money we will save in the long run by not having to house, feed, employ, school........................

oh brother. 

6 hours ago, Snake said:

Kind of missed the point didn't you. You're upset that fetuses are being aborted but you don't want to lift a finger to help Refugees. The point is that if you don't help Refugees, they will die. If you support people like Trump who want to leave them to die, but claim to be a pro lifer, then you are fucked up.

6 hours ago, Cold War said:

What does this mean? Who's he?

Are you trying to say many members here wanted the U S to be involved in Syria?

We are, so why would they be upset?

I honestly can't remember one person clamoring  to go into Syria, but I'm sure you wouldn't just make something like that up.

He would be Obama. The right were giving Obama so much flack for not going into Syria a couple of years ago. He chose instead to use your superior airpower instead of the Republican way of letting soldiers die for no reason.

I know people like you love to hate Obama but have you seen how many ISIS fighters the US claims to have killed in Syria? How many soldiers did you lose in Syria? Then check out Libya and count your losses there. Now count up your losses in the Afghanistan and Iraq.

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Kind of missed the point didn't you. You're upset that fetuses are being aborted but you don't want to lift a finger to help Refugees. The point is that if you don't help Refugees, they will die. If you support people like Trump who want to leave them to die, but claim to be a pro lifer, then you are fucked up.

He would be Obama. The right were giving Obama so much flack for not going into Syria a couple of years ago. He chose instead to use your superior airpower instead of the Republican way of letting soldiers die for no reason.

I know people like you love to hate Obama but have you seen how many ISIS fighters the US claims to have killed in Syria? How many soldiers did you lose in Syria? Then check out Libya and count your losses there. Now count up your losses in the Afghanistan and Iraq.

Yeah. You know me, like you know "many members". You can't make a post without providing a false narrative.

By far the most dishonest poster here. Get some new material.

26 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yeah. You know me, like you know "many members". You can't make a post without providing a false narrative.

By far the most dishonest poster here. Get some new material.

I'm sorry. Did I misrepresent your feelings and the ones of the majority on here?

Do you guys raise funds to help Syrian refugees come to the US? Are you people writing to congress to support saving Syrian refugees? Do you value the lives of Refugees as much as a fetus?

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm sorry. Did I misrepresent your feelings and the ones of the majority on here?

Do you guys raise funds to help Syrian refugees come to the US? Are you people writing to congress to support saving Syrian refugees? Do you value the lives of Refugees as much as a fetus?

:fool:

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I don't see how.  As usual, your side is providing a correlation that doesn't make any fucking sense to fit a narrative that is idiotic.  "Fetuses and refugees".  What an idiot.

Hey....I assume you are gonna open up your home to a nice refugee family in the future and provide them all they need to make a "fresh start" in your country.  Take pics and post them.

Hypocrite.

On 11/16/2016 at 9:43 AM, revkevsdi said:

Yeah, you're missing a lot. Have you seen the comment yet that if you think a fetus is a person but a refugee isn't, then you have a problem.

I might as well ask..... when do you think is an appropriate time to NOT abort a fetus?

5 hours ago, Cold War said:

:fool:

cat got your tongue?

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

That little nook tries too hard :lol:

Good answer. 

2 hours ago, Snake said:

I might as well ask..... when do you think is an appropriate time to NOT abort a fetus?

24 weeks. coincides with what is allowed in Canada. Truth is I don't give a fuck. If a women is fucked up enough to want to abort one week before its' due. Have at it. If the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I'd rather not have her offspring around.

I believe in a woman's right to choose. I believe that Donald was full of shit about his late term abortion talk. But it fooled stupid people so good for him. 

I honestly don't want someone who is too stupid to take birth control having kids. I don't want someone who can't afford to have kids to have kids. I don't want unwanted kids to grow up in homes where it is obvious that no one loves them. Because those kids become violent teenagers and adults. There are 7 billion people on the planet. We don't need more. Let's try to take care of the ones that are already here.

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

cat got your tongue?

Good answer. 

24 weeks. coincides with what is allowed in Canada. Truth is I don't give a fuck. If a women is fucked up enough to want to abort one week before its' due. Have at it. If the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I'd rather not have her offspring around.

I believe in a woman's right to choose. I believe that Donald was full of shit about his late term abortion talk. But it fooled stupid people so good for him. 

I honestly don't want someone who is too stupid to take birth control having kids. I don't want someone who can't afford to have kids to have kids. I don't want unwanted kids to grow up in homes where it is obvious that no one loves them. Because those kids become violent teenagers and adults. There are 7 billion people on the planet. We don't need more. Let's try to take care of the ones that are already here.

Would this include people currently on state aid or welfare?  If not, how do you actually determine if someone can afford to have kids or not?

Edited by racer254

Just now, revkevsdi said:

cat got your tongue?

I don't need to post. You will do it for me.................. tell me what I think, support, supported, believe, and then argue against it. All you do is regurgitate talking points from 08 and mix in a bunch of gibberish, that frankly no one can decipher.

You are the political Monday morning quarterback hack. pretending to be witty by  passing off history as insight in  current events.

• Like 1

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎15 at 4:55 PM, spin_dry said:

unless trump creates a federal deportation force, this simply won't happen. several city police departments have already indicated that they won't enforce the law. the majority of state governors in states with large metropolitan areas are democrates. so count out the state police as well. should be fun to see how he's gonna pull this off. 

They will enforce when the feds cut off any monies if they refuse.

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Would this include people currently on state aid or welfare?  If not, how do you actually determine if someone can afford to have kids or not?

Woman's right to choose.  Kind of says it all. If a woman feels incapable of raising or taking a fetus to term. She can choose to terminate. Then we don't have to worry about it. Not our choice, not our problem. A bunch of guys arguing on what a woman can do with her body kind of sounds like that other religion that people hate so much.

19 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

well actually he wanted to set up safe zones in there own country. but don't let facts get in the way of a argument  

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Woman's right to choose.  Kind of says it all. If a woman feels incapable of raising or taking a fetus to term. She can choose to terminate. Then we don't have to worry about it. Not our choice, not our problem. A bunch of guys arguing on what a woman can do with her body kind of sounds like that other religion that people hate so much.

I don't care much until we get in to late term and partial birth shit then I have a real prob with it

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

well actually he wanted to set up safe zones in there own country. but don't let facts get in the way of a argument  

How the fuck was he going to set up a "safe zone" in Syria? Americans were bombing the wrong people. Russians were bombing the wrong people. No no let me guess........ did it have anything to do with a wall?

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I don't care much until we get in to late term and partial birth shit then I have a real prob with it

Late and partial birth abortions is the only thing you have a problem with regarding abortions? Good. Look up how often it happens. Then you can realize that you really have no worries.

How the fuck was he going to set up a "safe zone" in Syria? Americans were bombing the wrong people. Russians were bombing the wrong people. No no let me guess........ did it have anything to do with a wall?

Late and partial birth abortions is the only thing you have a problem with regarding abortions? Good. Look up how often it happens. Then you can realize that you really have no worries.

cheaper to set up a militarized safe zone than bring them here . but hey U are a tolerant individual . open YOUR home to a family or 2 let us in the US know how it is going this time next yr. we will be sure to take your open minded example under consideration. till then blow it all out your ass cuz it is all just self retches blathering   .

now on to your other point again full of shit. found what u may think of as neutral I see it as lefts so

(CNSNews.com) - In its “cost estimate” of the “Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act” released yesterday, the Congressional Budget Office estimated that about 10,000 unborn babies are killed each year in the United States in abortions that take place at 20 weeks or later in pregnancy.

That works out to an average of 27.4 late-term abortion per day or 1.14 per hour.

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

cheaper to set up a militarized safe zone than bring them here . but hey U are a tolerant individual . open YOUR home to a family or 2 let us in the US know how it is going this time next yr. we will be sure to take your open minded example under consideration. till then blow it all out your ass cuz it is all just self retches blathering   .

now on to your other point again full of shit. found what u may think of as neutral I see it as lefts so

(CNSNews.com) - In its “cost estimate” of the “Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act” released yesterday, the Congressional Budget Office estimated that about 10,000 unborn babies are killed each year in the United States in abortions that take place at 20 weeks or later in pregnancy.

That works out to an average of 27.4 late-term abortion per day or 1.14 per hour.

No one gives a fuck what you think...educate your self. Don't worry though, the us is still protecting You just like the last 70 years....grow up

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Stat I saw showed only 1% happened after 20 weeks out of 700,000 per year. Some of those would be for medical reasons. You know the woman could die. I'd choose my wife over a fetus any day but maybe you are in a different situation. None of that matters because it's still up to a woman what she does with her body. 

11 hours ago, CarlSpackler said:

No one gives a fuck what you think...educate your self. Don't worry though, the us is still protecting You just like the last 70 years....grow up

Exactly what have you been protecting us from? It seems to me that most Canadian soldiers have been dying helping the US clean up their messes. Afghanistan..... Thanks Reagan. Iraq...... Do you know who helped Saddam? You guessed it. The USA. That's why they knew what weapons he had. They had the receipts from when they sold them to him.

Have some respect. At least capitalize US when you write instead of randomly putting a capital on You in the middle of the sentence. Otherwise it appears that you are saying "the us" is protecting Canada. 

Edited by revkevsdi

17 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So now it doesn't matter if they can afford to have kids or not?  I see, when the argument asks for details you change your tune.  Typical.