Check your account email address ×

The Illegals Are Staying.....

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Now it's a fence :lol: 

Trump says 'certain areas' of border wall with Mexico could be fence

U.S. President-elect Donald Trump (L) gives a thumbs up sign as he walks with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) on Capitol Hill in Washington, U.S., November 10, 2016. REUTERS/Joshua Roberts

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President-elect Donald Trump said in an interview to air on Sunday that certain areas of his promised border wall with Mexico, a key part of his White House campaign platform, could be fence instead.

Asked in an interview with CBS' "60 Minutes" whether he would accept a fence instead of a wall, Trump said "for certain areas I would," according to excerpts.

"But certain areas, a wall is more appropriate. I'm very good at this, it's called construction, there could be some fencing," Trump said.

During his race against Democrat Hillary Clinton, Trump repeatedly promised to make Mexico pay for the border wall, part of his plan to toughen immigration law and secure the border.

Some 60.3 million people voted for Trump in the Nov. 8 election, fewer than the 60.8 million who chose Clinton. But Trump's strong showing in swing states including Michigan meant he triumphed in the Electoral College which ultimately picks the president.

(Reporting by John Whitesides; Editing by Alan Crosby)

Maybe he'll opt for a do not enter sign when he finds out that Mexica won't pay for it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Now it's a fence :lol: 

Trump says 'certain areas' of border wall with Mexico could be fence

U.S. President-elect Donald Trump (L) gives a thumbs up sign as he walks with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) on Capitol Hill in Washington, U.S., November 10, 2016. REUTERS/Joshua Roberts

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President-elect Donald Trump said in an interview to air on Sunday that certain areas of his promised border wall with Mexico, a key part of his White House campaign platform, could be fence instead.

Asked in an interview with CBS' "60 Minutes" whether he would accept a fence instead of a wall, Trump said "for certain areas I would," according to excerpts.

"But certain areas, a wall is more appropriate. I'm very good at this, it's called construction, there could be some fencing," Trump said.

During his race against Democrat Hillary Clinton, Trump repeatedly promised to make Mexico pay for the border wall, part of his plan to toughen immigration law and secure the border.

Some 60.3 million people voted for Trump in the Nov. 8 election, fewer than the 60.8 million who chose Clinton. But Trump's strong showing in swing states including Michigan meant he triumphed in the Electoral College which ultimately picks the president.

(Reporting by John Whitesides; Editing by Alan Crosby)

Still sounds like a wall to me.....certain. rugged terrain may have a fence.....good times with Trump at the helm:music1:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Yes, walking while illegal I'll get them... :bc:

hey I got a j walking tix in the mid 90s in san fran . if I was also breaking another law at that time like holding drugs(the real reason they wanted to get me but had none) I would have gotten that charge also. sorry if it offends anyone that they are  breaking the law being in the USA with out the proper documentation they would have received if they did not crawl under a fence to get here. they are ILLEGAL ALIENS by definition breaking the law . so fucking sad that U people think that is OK . try looking up the laws in say Mexico if they catch u sneaking in and then get back to me .  

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

care to put a self banishment from site bet on it? snowrider is to much of a fucking cunt  to back up his shit how about U

Self banishment? No, I don't care to offer up such a ridiculous bet. I am not associated with the light bulb saleswoman in anyway and I'm not 12 years old either.

Now back on point, there is no way Trump gets that wall built and even less probability that the Mexican's will pay for it.

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Self banishment? No, I don't care to offer up such a ridiculous bet. I am not associated with the light bulb saleswoman in anyway and I'm not 12 years old either.

Now back on point, there is no way Trump gets that wall built and even less probability that the Mexican's will pay for it.

then back it up if u are so sure . I am sure he will get it going with in the first yr of taking over. u sound pretty sure of your self or are u not really sure ?sounds like the later to me

• Gold Member
Just now, Ez ryder said:

then back it up if u are so sure . I am sure he will get it going with in the first yr of taking over. u sound pretty sure of your self or are u not really sure ?sounds like the later to me

I don't give a rats ass how you feel. This is FSCE, since when do I have to backup my prediction with self banishment? How fucking stupid are you?

If it makes you feel any better I'll bet you a 10$ donation to any cause of the winner's choice. Don't want that then too bad, faggot!  :fuckoff:

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

I don't give a rats ass how you feel. This is FSCE, since when do I have to backup my prediction with self banishment? How fucking stupid are you?

If it makes you feel any better I'll bet you a 10$ donation to any cause of the winner's choice. Don't want that then too bad, faggot!  :fuckoff:

ok I will take that bet no prob . start date time line?  if u want to up it I am fine with that 2

• Gold Member

ok I will take that bet no prob . start date time line?  if u want to up it I am fine with that 2

Swear In until he leaves office or wall is built. If the wall isn't built I win, if it is built you win. Must be paid for by Mexico

Edited by Kivalo

• Gold Member

hell I will give u better if not started with in 1 yr of taking office u win

If construction not started within 1 year of his taking the oath of office AND it is being funded by Mexico...

That sound good?

Edited by Kivalo

• Gold Member

I don't give a shit if Mexico pays or not but if that is what it takes fine . even though They will not pay for all unless it is in the forum of tariffs  

I care if Mexico pays. Trump said he would build the wall and Mexico would pay for it. Thats the bet.

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Let the backpedalling begin.  How many forum Mouthbreathers were chanting 'round them up, round them up'......undocumented workers are destroying America :lol: Lookie here :lmao: 

Ryan: 'We are not planning on erecting a deportation force'

paul ryan deportation force response sot sotu_00010502

(CNN)House Speaker Paul Ryan said Sunday despite Donald Trump's campaign rhetoric, lawmakers are not prepared to form a deportation force to round-up and deport undocumented immigrants.

"We are not planning on erecting a deportation force. Donald Trump's not planning on that," Ryan told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."

"I think we should put people's minds at ease: That is not what our focus is. That is not what we're focused on. We're focused on securing the border. We think that's first and foremost, before we get into any other immigration issue, we've got to know who's coming and going into the country -- we've got to secure the border," he added.

Ryan deflected questions about whether he'd support Trump's calls to slap hefty tariffs on imports from countries like Mexico.

Instead, Ryan said, he supports tax reforms to address the same challenges "without any adverse effects -- without any collateral damage to the economy."

The House speaker also said he is on board with Trump's call to keep some elements of President Barack Obama's signature health care law.

But he won't commit to mandating insurance coverage of birth control for women at no cost.

"Obamacare is failing. It must be replaced. We're going to do that. We're excited about it ... We can fix what is broken in health care without breaking what is working in health care," Ryan said.

The Wisconsin Republican said he agrees with Trump's comment to CBS' "60 Minutes" that Obamacare's laws against barring those with pre-existing conditions from receiving coverage and allowing those up to age 26 to remain on their parents' insurance can stay in place even as the GOP pushes to repeal Obamacare.

Ryan said the GOP plans to push refundable tax credits that would allow low-income Americans to essentially use those tax credits as vouchers to buy insurance, rather than receiving government-funded Medicaid.

He demurred when Tapper asked whether insurers would be required to cover birth control at no cost to women -- a primary feature of Obamacare -- by saying he wasn't going to discuss "nitty gritty" details/

Pressed by Tapper, Ryan said: "I'm not going to get into hypotheticals about legislation that hasn't even been drafted yet."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/13/politics/paul-ryan-donald-trump-obamacare-deportation-force/index.html

1c4uye.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

I care if Mexico pays. Trump said he would build the wall and Mexico would pay for it. Thats the bet.

I am in I really don't care for ten .but do u really care if they flip the whole bill ? u would be apposed to paying "your fair share" because I am fine with what ever t takes.

then I am 100% fine adopting all of Mexico immigration laws. that would not be racist right?

10 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Let the backpedalling begin.  How many forum Mouthbreathers were chanting 'round them up, round them up'......undocumented workers are destroying America :lol: Lookie here :lmao: 

Ryan: 'We are not planning on erecting a deportation force'

paul ryan deportation force response sot sotu_00010502

(CNN)House Speaker Paul Ryan said Sunday despite Donald Trump's campaign rhetoric, lawmakers are not prepared to form a deportation force to round-up and deport undocumented immigrants.

"We are not planning on erecting a deportation force. Donald Trump's not planning on that," Ryan told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."

"I think we should put people's minds at ease: That is not what our focus is. That is not what we're focused on. We're focused on securing the border. We think that's first and foremost, before we get into any other immigration issue, we've got to know who's coming and going into the country -- we've got to secure the border," he added.

Ryan deflected questions about whether he'd support Trump's calls to slap hefty tariffs on imports from countries like Mexico.

Instead, Ryan said, he supports tax reforms to address the same challenges "without any adverse effects -- without any collateral damage to the economy."

The House speaker also said he is on board with Trump's call to keep some elements of President Barack Obama's signature health care law.

But he won't commit to mandating insurance coverage of birth control for women at no cost.

"Obamacare is failing. It must be replaced. We're going to do that. We're excited about it ... We can fix what is broken in health care without breaking what is working in health care," Ryan said.

The Wisconsin Republican said he agrees with Trump's comment to CBS' "60 Minutes" that Obamacare's laws against barring those with pre-existing conditions from receiving coverage and allowing those up to age 26 to remain on their parents' insurance can stay in place even as the GOP pushes to repeal Obamacare.

Ryan said the GOP plans to push refundable tax credits that would allow low-income Americans to essentially use those tax credits as vouchers to buy insurance, rather than receiving government-funded Medicaid.

He demurred when Tapper asked whether insurers would be required to cover birth control at no cost to women -- a primary feature of Obamacare -- by saying he wasn't going to discuss "nitty gritty" details/

Pressed by Tapper, Ryan said: "I'm not going to get into hypotheticals about legislation that hasn't even been drafted yet."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/13/politics/paul-ryan-donald-trump-obamacare-deportation-force/index.html

IMG_1109.GIF

Wall , Fence, harsh language, what difference does it make just put some effort into closing and controlling our borders beyond the lip service and empty promises of the last 25 years. Hey and while we are at it let's go to war with the drug lords who have taken over Chicago. Seems to me more people are dying in our cities than places we are fighting abroad.

10 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Wall , Fence, harsh language, what difference does it make just put some effort into closing and controlling our borders beyond the lip service and empty promises of the last 25 years. Hey and while we are at it let's go to war with the drug lords who have taken over Chicago. Seems to me more people are dying in our cities than places we are fighting abroad.

Anything trump does will be ridiculed by the left.  It will also be pushed to try and divide the Republicans.  Remember the tactics when we all vote.

• Like 1