Check your account email address ×

The Illegals Are Staying.....

• Platinum Contributing Member

How,many are going to be pissed and call Dump a liar when undocumented workers continue to stay and work, more find there way to 'Merica, and the wall never gets built?  :snack: Are you going to give him a pass and spew excuses?  Or feel lie,the manipulated minimum no the majority of voters see you as....:thumb:

45 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I can't tell you how refreshing its been to not have to listen to your moronic, intellectually dishonest bullshit for the last several months.  I love the smell of victory in the morning, but the stank of your butthurt continues to foul the air......14980551_1181966685174541_213108206146954857_n.jpg

well your boy P.B.O set the standard for executive orders he Ryan has no say in the matter 

Edited by Ez ryder

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How,many are going to be pissed and call Dump a liar when undocumented workers continue to stay and work, more find there way to 'Merica, and the wall never gets built?  :snack: Are you going to give him a pass and spew excuses?  Or feel lie,the manipulated minimum no the majority of voters see you as....:thumb:

well if that turns out to be the case are u then going to admit u were completely wrong about him and work on his reelection?

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

well if that turns out to be the case are u then going to admit u were completely wrong about him and work on his reelection?

Like Vince - I'll give him a chance.  But that doesn't mean I have to stop reminding you guys why you voted for him and what he promised.  I'm actually cautiously optimistic he's going to piss off more R's - the tea tards - than D's.  He's your problem.  The R's have to deal with him.  So those who supported his rhetoric - what's the reaction when he doesn't follow through?

For most it will be rationalization, justification, and excuses.   :snack:

Edited by SnowRider
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Damn, get off the alinsky bullshit for once in your life.  Not one person was saying "round them up".  But, we do want the law followed and I hope any federal help to sanctuary cities gets stopped until they follow the law as well.

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, a little.  We were right.  All along.  And a couple of these assholes are still not getting it.  Why wouldn't we?

Don't be mad at me cuz your fat obnoxious ass has been booted from all the other websites.   Why you ask?  Because many think you're just a douchebag troll.   I'll post where ever the fuck I please.   

Youre trolling right now fuckhead....go cry like the little bitch you are somewhere else.

Just now, racer254 said:

Damn, get off the alinsky bullshit for once in your life.  Not one person was saying "round them up".  But, we do want the law followed and I hope any federal help to sanctuary cities gets stopped until they follow the law as well.

you're about to be called racist.

Just now, racer254 said:

Can you let me know when and where the ground breaking for Dumps wall is going to be? :thumb:

Yo - Dumper580.....another one of your fellow bed pals :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

:lol:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Like Vince - I'll give him a chance.  But that doesn't mean I have to stop re,inding you guys why you voted for him and what he promised.  I'm actually cautiously optimistic he's going to piss off more R's - the tea tards - than D's.  He's your problem.  The R's have to deal with him.  So those who supported his rhetoric - what's the reaction when he doesn't follow through?

For most it will be rationalization, justification, and excuses.   :snack:

paul ryan has no control of what trump dose in cases where laws already exist. like say immigration.  when it comes to funding sanctuary city's then paul has some control . but the commander and chief sure shit has control over enforcing pre existing law .  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Can you let me know when and where the ground breaking for Dumps wall is going to be? :thumb:

the wall. the wall. when are we building the wall, mr trump? 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

paul ryan has no control of what trump dose in cases where laws already exist. like say immigration.  when it comes to funding sanctuary city's then paul has some control . but the commander and chief sure shit has control over enforcing pre existing law .  

So Dump lied?  :snack:He told the masses he was going to send them back and build a wall.....

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

a bet say 100 bucks that ground breaking starts in less than a yr from when he takes office ? or better self banishment from this site

how about it?

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

the wall. the wall. when are we building the wall, mr trump? 

Just now, SnowRider said:

So Dump lied?  :snack:He told the masses he was going to send them back and build a wall.....

Poor hillary supporters.  The queen didn't get her way and it is all the FBI and Russians that caused it.  You 2 had nothing to do with it.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Poor hillary supporters.  The queen didn't get her way and it is all the FBI and Russians that caused it.  You 2 had nothing to do with it.

I came in here not planning to vote foe either.....then, after seeing what the Neo-lib Dems represent....well, I'm a "deplorable".

Thanks FS Liberal trash!

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I came in here not planning to vote foe either.....then, after seeing what the Neo-lib Dems represent....well, I'm a "deplorable".

Thanks FS Liberal trash!

I think they helped more people vote AGAINST democrats then the other way around.

29 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I would be happy if he did absolutely nothing to deport those already here and gave them work status (followed Obama's path). As for the wall, I would like to see the southern border more adequately protected, but I am under no notion that anything done will stop the flow of illegals into this country. If you thought i was for that, you are dead wrong. I would much rather have those living here under work status pay employment based taxes and their employers were as well not just under the table. Not only for our tax base and programs, but because it is the right thing to do to ensure those working here are adequately taken care of and not taken advantage of. Must be the Christian in me that doesn't want people taken advantage of. Sorry if this all doesn't fit in your narrative of what I am supposed to feel. 

Securing the borders first....then he said we will figure out what to do with the rest later. He had softened his stance on the campaign trail. 

The wall will be built...how much Mexico pays remains to be seen.

May get some insight on those questions tonight with his interview on 60 minutes.

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1