Check your account email address ×

Who wants to place a bet on Trump getting a second term?

This from a Canuck, that follows US politics fairly closely.

I'd bet $100 the Donald/Republicans win again. His supporters are steadfast. The Democrats seem not to be able to field a likable, mainstream, electable candidate. Trade negotiations, your economy, employment are in great shape.

I may believe that what Donny did, as far as the impeachment hearings was kinda sketchy, Biden and his kid, shit just as much... it won't matter. Your senate will shut that down. Just a waste of time/money and a political move by the house. That will backfire IMO.

Trump in 2020.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Could you look like a bigger fool if you tried.

Did you take the bet or not? If you are so sure that Donald will win, what’s holding you back?  Wait! I’ve answered this before.  You’re a Pussy ass bitch. 
Run along. 

3 hours ago, Voodoo said:

This from a Canuck, that follows US politics fairly closely.

I'd bet $100 the Donald/Republicans win again. His supporters are steadfast. The Democrats seem not to be able to field a likable, mainstream, electable candidate. Trade negotiations, your economy, employment are in great shape.

I may believe that what Donny did, as far as the impeachment hearings was kinda sketchy, Biden and his kid, shit just as much... it won't matter. Your senate will shut that down. Just a waste of time/money and a political move by the house. That will backfire IMO.

Trump in 2020.

What’s with the Trump/Republicans?  Are you hedging in case Dumb Donald gets impeached?

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes we understand that but we want you to pay each of us when you lose, ie he wins.

We just wanted you to realize that.

You need the money that badly? So sad. 
I’d rather put the money toward website. 

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You need the money that badly? So sad. 
I’d rather put the money toward website. 

Then do it and shut your pussy fucking mouth.  Nobody gives a fuck about your stupid little troll ass.

Dork.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

The above is a recognized method of betting. Sorry that hurts your feelings. 

Didn't hurt my feelers one little bit.  I just find it hilarious that you thought nobody here would take your $100 bet because you honestly think Trump doesn't have a chance to beat the shit show the dems are presenting.....but holy shit....all of us deplorables were lining up to take your $100 (like $80 something CAD).  :bigfinger: 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mikeadoo said:

Didn't hurt my feelers one little bit.  I just find it hilarious that you thought nobody here would take your $100 bet because you honestly think Trump doesn't have a chance to beat the shit show the dems are presenting.....but holy shit....all of us deplorables were lining up to take your $100 (like $80 something CAD).  :bigfinger: 

:lol:   No one took the bet I offered dumb dumb. Nice post. This is how I know you are a dumbass. Do you know what you did wrong?

I’ll check back in 10 days.  I’ll check back then to see how many of your believe in Elcheeto to take the bet.  
I’m only taking the bet as I described. You can go back to sucking each other’s dicks if you suggest any variations. 

You Girls don’t realize this because you are morons. But I’ve already won.  Even if Trump wins. None of you can claim that you knew he would win all along. 

You sure as fuck can’t claim that $100.00 means nothing.  
and poor dumb Mikeado can’t claim to know how exchange rates work. 
:lol: