Check your account email address ×

Who wants to place a bet on Trump getting a second term?

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no you clearly have no idea how the house oppertes 

Oppertes?   True.  I don't even know what an opperte is.  

Is it one of those things where Republicans offer alternative facts and all of you idiots believe them?

Or is on Opperte when a Republican claims he is innocent but refuses to allow witnesses to testify under oath and you fall for it?

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

hey dip shit it is book making   works so I guess you can't even back up your own bet now ?

Could you attempt to fix that so that if makes sense?  I doubt anything you say ever makes sense but why not give it a try?

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He's only pointing out that you are a hypocritical buffoon.

You are one of the chickenshits that won't risk $100.00 on something you think is a sure thing. 

It's supposed to be a bet, instead it's a raffle with a timeshared prize.:lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

It is a bet dumb dumb. I showed you the link.  Then you got all pissy and called it a Eurotrash bet.  

Europeans have been betting since before Canada and the US became countries.  You probably don't know that though.

How's the sledding in Parry Sound?  :lol:

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You are one of the chickenshits that won't risk $100.00 on something you think is a sure thing. 

Well, I don't bet on politics but, Ok...you're on!  I'll bet you $100 he wins.  If I lose, I'll pay you.  If you lose, you pay me.

Is it a bet?

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I don't bet on politics but, Ok...you're on!  I'll bet you $100 he wins.  If I lose, I'll pay you.  If you lose, you pay me.

Is it a bet?

No it isn't dumb dumb.  Look up how odds work you moron. In the weird little world where 20 to 1 one people believe Trump will win, I only have to risk $100.00 to win $2,000.00.  I don't need the money so I want the benefits to go toward this site.  I'll gladly risk $100.00 to show my faith in the US to dumb Trump. You don't each have the money to risk.  So why don't you run along little girl. There must be some other site where you can pretend you have money. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Is it a bet?

No, he will not take a normal bet. He wants 20 / 1 odds. 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It is a bet dumb dumb. I showed you the link.  Then you got all pissy and called it a Eurotrash bet.  

Europeans have been betting since before Canada and the US became countries.  You probably don't know that though.

How's the sledding in Parry Sound?  :lol:

Good thing I'm not running late before the tour bus leaves.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No it isn't dumb dumb.  Look up how odds work you moron. In the weird little world where 20 to 1 one people believe Trump will win, I only have to risk $100.00 to win $2,000.00.  I don't need the money so I want the benefits to go toward this site.  I'll gladly risk $100.00 to show my faith in the US to dumb Trump. You don't each have the money to risk.  So why don't you run along little girl. There must be some other site where you can pretend you have money. 

Comes on a snowmobile site, has no sled, then suggests others should leave.:lol:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

VVVVVVVVV

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Is it a bet?

VVVVVVVV

Just now, revkevsdi said:

LOL!!!  Can't write a script this stupid.   :lol:

BarbieHands:  "Who wants to bet???????  

EVERYONE:  "WE DO!!!!"

Barbiehands:  "Wait........

image.jpeg

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

1 on 1 like 99.9% of people bet , I'm in chicken shut 20/ 1 , pass

You already chickened out. You didn't need to repeat yourself.  

Also you posted that a bet could be anything people decide it is.  I also posted showing how odds work. 

20/1 is the ratio of me to pussy ass bitches that won't take the bet. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You are one of the chickenshits that won't risk $100.00 on something you think is a sure thing

Hey dipshit. You’re the chickenshit that wont risk $100. Many people here offered to bet you straight up. What are you so afraid of if you think its such a sure thing?  

I have $100 that says Trump wins in 2020. Why are you so scared to take that bet?  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Oppertes?   True.  I don't even know what an opperte is.  

Is it one of those things where Republicans offer alternative facts and all of you idiots believe them?

Or is on Opperte when a Republican claims he is innocent but refuses to allow witnesses to testify under oath and you fall for it?

no you are just a cunt who has zero idea of how book makers work . so put up or  fuck off little girl 

and speaking of alowing witnesses to testify under oath .lmfao you must be joking right? did you even see how the house ran its clown show? now you want to try to bring up witnesses and who won't alow them to testify . just stop making a bigger fool of your self 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Could you attempt to fix that so that if makes sense?  I doubt anything you say ever makes sense but why not give it a try?

ok so far I am in for 100 

drift in in for 100

you are in for 200 

why because that is how the house,works 

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

no fuck stain it is not how 20 to 1 works . if trump wins you / house pays every person the 100 bucks you bet them to FS in the person's name and you send zam his 100 to his PayPal. 

call me stupid and you can't grasp basic bookmarking 

Edited by Ez ryder

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no fuck stain it is not how 20 to 1 works . if trump wins you / house pays every person the 100 bucks you get them to FS in the person's name and you send zam his 100 to his PayPal. 

call me stupid and you can't grasp basic bookmarking 

Barb needs to explain how bets work in Vegas:lol: