Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

27 minutes ago, thewayout said:

The rotor sucks to change on those sleds which is why I just scuffed it up and called it good. 

the pads also suck to replace, specifically the one up against the chaincase. It wasn’t a great design as far as maintenance is concerned :lol: 

I'm lucky on my XLT as the pads are real easy to change. 2 bolts, a electrical connection, and they u are. Just have to push the caliper back in to make room and then reinstall. Much easier than older models for sure.

At the 1:30 mark.

11 minutes ago, irv said:

I'm lucky on my XLT as the pads are real easy to change. 2 bolts, a electrical connection, and they u are. Just have to push the caliper back in to make room and then reinstall. Much easier than older models for sure.

At the 1:30 mark.

That’s right they redesigned the case and brakes for 94 or 95 if I recall? 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Ha, ha, Poolaris 850, slowest sled in it,s class. Must of been down 20 HP. Let the excuses begin.

That track is always a bit slower for Poo.  Everyone knows this.  Hacks putting this on.  Proof is in the dyno results!!!!!!!!

:news:

• Haha 1

Just now, snoughnut said:

The Ski-Doo 900 Turbo made an impressive run, smoked the 8fiddys. It will also live longer......win win.

I know I’ve said this before about other sleds, but its the best all around sled I’ve ever owned.  Not the fastest but still pretty fast, and definitely the most refined, feels like it will run forever sled.  Love this thing.

D6DA917A-5C25-41F9-A2FD-9CBB360AE4BE.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I know I’ve said this before about other sleds, but its the best all around sled I’ve ever owned.  Not the fastest but still pretty fast, and definitely the most refined, feels like it will run forever sled.  Love this thing.

Looking forward to picking mine up next week.

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

SMH fucking guy can't even remember what side of the trail to be on

JK nice pic

Edited by Angry ginger

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

what is the ready to ride price on that thing ? 

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

interesting.  good thing the mighty 850 poo snocheck still gets that 30 page excuse book 

An insider informed me that the poo 850 had some issues during pre break-in, but they weren,t able to get the fix it kit from the Poo guru Rick, so they had to run what they had. For all the die hard poo guys out there, don,t worry about owning your slow POS, the fix it kit is in the werx, and should be available in April, maybe mid March if you are really lucky. Anyways, don,t jump off the bandwagon, a fix is coming, and you should be all set for the following year. 

• Haha 1