Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

33 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Sweet! hell of cargo to hold all those beers, not to mention hell of a windshield dont see very many of them this big :bc: 

EDIT: did you get the 1.5" charger track option ? best track IMO. 

Came with the 1.5 charger. 

The shield isn’t actually bad in person. Sled sits way higher then I expected. 

I took the bitch seat off and it’s got storage where the battery goes. Probably 2 26 oz will fit there lol

8 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Came with the 1.5 charger. 

The shield isn’t actually bad in person. Sled sits way higher then I expected. 

I took the bitch seat off and it’s got storage where the battery goes. Probably 2 26 oz will fit there lol

I just remember on that model you got doo offered 900 ACE, 900T back in spring. did you get 900T ? 

10 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

I know but she’s fuckin clean under the hood for now. 

If it doesn't smash through portages and bounce of trees you ain't even using it bud.

Looks like an ice fishing tank for sure. Congrats. :bc:

6 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

I just remember on that model you got doo offered 900 ACE, 900T back in spring. did you get 900T ? 

900ace. Used the $$ difference for a new shack and hopefully soon enclosed trailer

2 minutes ago, Reevester said:

If it doesn't smash through portages and bounce of trees you ain't even using it bud.

Looks like an ice fishing tank for sure. Congrats. :bc:

She’ll hit a tree soon enough

Took a quick shakedown run on the new 8fiddy tonight since she was fresh groomed, 25 miles on the clock now, fresh panned railbed and she hit 102 on the speedo with a studded 1.6", pulls really hard midrange, think I'm gonna like this girl. Just need to put my high windshield on like the murse has and I'll be ready to rock and roll. Doing trail work the rest of the weekend.

20191206_195508.jpg

Snapchat-1684452221.jpg

20191206_200557.jpg

Edited by GGNHL
  • Like 5

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Took a quick shakedown run on the new 8fiddy tonight since she was fresh groomed, 25 miles on the clock now, fresh panned railbed and she hit 102 on the speedo with a studded 1.6", pulls really hard midrange, think I'm gonna like this girl. Just need to put my high windshield on like the murse has and I'll be ready to rock and roll. Doing trail work the rest of the weekend.

20191206_195508.jpg

Snapchat-1684452221.jpg

20191206_200557.jpg

Looks good!!

10 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

20191206_195508.jpg

Snapchat-1684452221.jpg

20191206_200557.jpg

She was still pulling hard tho when you let off, right? Gotta be way more than 92 out of that sled. My '17 800 with 1.50" and 168 studs saw 110 when I let off. I was still at about 79% iirc , and there was still more left. 

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

She was still pulling hard tho when you let off, right? Gotta be way more than 92 out of that sled. My '17 800 with 1.50" and 168 studs saw 110 when I let off. I was still at about 79% iirc , and there was still more left. 

It was 102 on a soft fresh panned railbed at 98% breakin left. Set up trail she'll go more, it had more in her just ran out of real estate 

1 minute ago, GGNHL said:

It was 102 on a soft fresh panned railbed at 98% breakin left. Set up trail she'll go more, it had more in her just ran out of real estate 

Gotcha :bc:

Can't wait to ride mine.  We got about 9" on 11/11, but I had my Y pipe off getting ceramic coated while I had the hood off doing some other stuff to it.  Won't be going N until after the holidays, so hopefully it gets cold and freezes the ground and we get dumped on down here again. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Gotcha :bc:

Can't wait to ride mine.  We got about 9" on 11/11, but I had my Y pipe off getting ceramic coated while I had the hood off doing some other stuff to it.  Won't be going N until after the holidays, so hopefully it gets cold and freezes the ground and we get dumped on down here again. 

After the holidays is when the real season starts. We have 58 and rain coming in Monday with the rain going quite deep into Quebec.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

After the holidays is when the real season starts. We have 58 and rain coming in Monday with the rain going quite deep into Quebec.

This is the earliest we've been able to go out up here. The best part being retired is not waiting for the weekend to ride 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, smokin george said:

This is the earliest we've been able to go out up here. The best part being retired is not waiting for the weekend to ride 

Although I was working 4, 10's and rode mostly on Friday's, I am also looking forward to being able to ride any day I like now. I ordered a new battery for my Vector and brakes and a hood cable for my son's XLT. I was hoping to get a call Thursday saying all was in but I didn't.

Hopefully Tuesday I get that call so I can put everything back together and can get both sleds fired up. Brakes, for some reason, are on back order but I haven't tried an actual Polaris dealer yet. Hoping I don't have to go that route as I know I will get hosed!! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GGNHL said:

20191206_195508.jpg

Snapchat-1684452221.jpg

20191206_200557.jpg

Nice! I really like the studded 1.6, it works really good. 

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

I haven't ridden over Christmas since December of '99.  Way to much traffic. Especially when there's no snow in the lower peninsula and lots in the UP.  I'd rather work over the Christmas holidays, and bank the vacation days and get the $ and ride more in February and March.  

• Like 2