Check your account email address ×

Mt Everest

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How much time, as a percentage, do you spend being scared?

Fractional. So small it’s difficult to measure. 

like your cock. 

Edited by revkevsdi

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

But you do spend some of your time being scared then.  Got it.

Fuck yeah. I get scared on class v kayak runs.  Sometimes on class IV if I’m chasing a friend who swam. I was in revy last year trying to follow punk ass boarders half my age.  Scared the shit out of me. Maybe if I made sure I was home safe in my own bed every night like you do that would decrease. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Fuck yeah. I get scared on class v kayak runs.  Sometimes on class IV if I’m chasing a friend who swam. I was in revy last year trying to follow punk ass boarders half my age.  Scared the shit out of me. Maybe if I made sure I was home safe in my own bed every night like you do that would decrease. 

If that’s what scares you, you should really be scared out in the real world.  I bet you look around you a lot when out in public.  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If that’s what scares you, you should really be scared out in the real world.  I bet you look around you a lot when out in public.  

I have never had someone hold my head under water and beat me with rocks. 

I have never had someone throw me off a cliff or into a tree well. 

I know you imagine yourself doing these things but that doesn’t worry me in the slightest. 

I know your buddy Driftbitch want to sneak up behind and hit me with a bat. But in real life I’d hear his creaky old knees or his grunts as he tried to lift the bat would be fair warning 

Nope. The inter webs are fun, adventure sports are dangerous and you have a Better chance from dying from a vending machine or lightning than a bear attack. 

Edited by revkevsdi

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I know you imagine yourself doing these things but that doesn’t worry me in the slightest. 

I know your buddy Driftbitch want to sneak up behind and hit me with a bat. But in real life I’d hear his creaky old knees or his grunts as he tried to lift the bat. 

Nope. The inter webs are fun, adventure sports are dangerous and you have a Better chance from dying from a vending machine or lightning than a bear attack. 

Wtf?  Are you mixing your anti-depressants again?

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You should try it if you don't think there is anything to be scared of. I'll admit it, I almost shit my pants in class 3 :news:

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

You should try it if you don't think there is anything to be scared of. I'll admit it, I almost shit my pants in class 3 :news:

I only want to be scared by things that burn fuel....or gunpowder.  :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I only want to be scared by things that burn fuel....or gunpowder.  :lol:

I always tell the avid skier at work that I’m going skiing in the winter. He tells me Bull Shit. Then I tell him I like to ski with  a 130 hp between my skis and he likes to ski with a swinging dick between his.:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

No interest in class 3. I really enjoy chill axing on a lake ,all to our selves in one though.

B9DDD8A4-2662-4164-9F7D-70A96485CC4A.jpeg You do need a 4x4 with some HP to get back to these lakes though.

Edited by Woodtick
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I know your buddy Driftbitch want to sneak up behind and hit me with a bat. But in real life I’d hear his creaky old knees or his grunts as he tried to lift the bat would be fair warning 

What an imagination.:lol:

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I always tell the avid skier at work that I’m going skiing in the winter. He tells me Bull Shit. Then I tell him I like to ski with  a 130 hp between my skis and he likes to ski with a swinging dick between his.:lol:

:lol: 

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

Pussy :lol:

:watching:

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

No interest in class 3. I really enjoy chill axing on a lake ,all to our selves in one though.

B9DDD8A4-2662-4164-9F7D-70A96485CC4A.jpeg You do need a 4x4 with some HP to get back to these lakes though.

I can dig that.  The hard chill.  Rented a couple of nice canoes a while back and the guy said you can take them anywhere but the big lake.  I asked why and he said because he wanted his canoes back.  

We went right to Superior with a cooler full of fun.  :lol: 

He got them back.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I can dig that.  The hard chill.  Rented a couple of nice canoes a while back and the guy said you can take them anywhere but the big lake.  I asked why and he said because he wanted his canoes back.  

He got them back.

I will take them on the bay by La’nce. I won’t go on the big lake in anything but a sea kayak.  We really like putting it in 4wl and being on a lake by ourselves. The single place Triton really makes it easy to transport. I almost lost a eye on this Tupperware trip. When hummingbirds attack.

3BEE48AC-A100-4942-AB3A-7C87E472A544.jpeg

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He got them back.

I've dumped a kayak on Lake Superior.  I was towing an onion bag full of beer and as I was stretching back to get another cold one I went right over.  I won't lie, it sucked, and I did get scared a bit.  I was 100 feet or so from big rocks so I was able to swim over and pull myself up but I was cold numb at that point and my boat was full of water I couldn't get that up that took some help.  Don't play games with the big lake.

I've also dumped on the Cloquet River a couple times in some rapids that these other guys laugh at.

Other than that, I've been trying light rock crawling.  Havent even got the pontoon in the water yet.

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He got them back.

Touring / recreational kayaks are a great way to relax on a lake or quiet river. Early morning around sunup is the best :thumb:  A sea kayak in the ocean on the other hand can give a pretty good rush when the swells get big enough. I'm sure it can be similar on any of the Great Lakes :bc:

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Being scared and having an adrenaline rush are two different things

Sometimes the two go hand and hand :lol:  

WW kayaking can give you as much of a rush as you can get from a sled. Don't believe me, try it :thumb:   I think @Snake enjoys WW rafting and he strikes me as an adrenaline freak :bc:  

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Looks like I have a rent free room in his head...

We all share that space.  BTW, fucker, hows about cleaning the god damn microwave out after you blow up your squid you fucking gook!  Your turn for pizza next Friday too.  Don’t be a cheap fuck like @ArcticCrusher.  I ain’t eatin’ $2 Romo shit again!

12 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I've dumped a kayak on Lake Superior.  I was towing an onion bag full of beer and as I was stretching back to get another cold one I went right over.  I won't lie, it sucked, and I did get scared a bit.  I was 100 feet or so from big rocks so I was able to swim over and pull myself up but I was cold numb at that point and my boat was full of water I couldn't get that up that took some help.  Don't play games with the big lake.

I've also dumped on the Cloquet River a couple times in some rapids that these other guys laugh at.

Other than that, I've been trying light rock crawling.  Havent even got the pontoon in the water yet.

Yeah, that’s exactly what he meant too.  He didn’t give two shits about us but loved his canoes!  The lake was calm that day but it can turn fast and when it does, you’d better have a plan of escape for sure.  

How have you been, Fireballl?

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Being scared and having an adrenaline rush are two different things

Sure are.  It’s neat when they work together.  MC pants!  :lol:

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

Touring / recreational kayaks are a great way to relax on a lake or quiet river. Early morning around sunup is the best :thumb:  A sea kayak in the ocean on the other hand can give a pretty good rush when the swells get big enough. I'm sure it can be similar on any of the Great Lakes :bc:

Sometimes the two go hand and hand :lol:  

WW kayaking can give you as much of a rush as you can get from a sled. Don't believe me, try it :thumb:   I think @Snake enjoys WW rafting and he strikes me as an adrenaline freak :bc:  

I've rafted down white water in class IV before and had a blast.  :bc: I wasn't scared of the river so much as I was concerned what stupid stunt my wife was going to try and pull

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1

My fave is about a 14-15 ft canoe with one seat. That’s the best way to go down the river. I never liked the seating position in the kayak, and no where to put the cooler!

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Edmo said:

My fave is about a 14-15 ft canoe with one seat. That’s the best way to go down the river. I never liked the seating position in the kayak, and no where to put the cooler!

Z prefers a bicycle with no seat....only a post........:quaqmire:

• Haha 1