Mt Everest

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey shit bag, I’ve asked you nicely to put me on ignore. Please stop commenting to me. Guys like you bring out my bad side.

Oh no...not your bad side!!!!!!  :crybaby2:

You don’t like it put me on ignore. 

BTW drama queen who here has “malice in their heart”? :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh no...not your bad side!!!!!!  :crybaby2:

Pffft.  Anyone who can’t get along with someone like my buddy Ron and actually takes to threatening them, has serious mental issues. Several here have told you that you need a break from this place. Take their advice. Have a nice day, I have to go clip on my bowtie and fleece some old ladies.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Amazing really.....

I know. I went back though my PM from when I was trying to negotiate a truce between the two of you.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Great question John.   First off, as many of you know Dave and I banged heads early on when he came to the forums several years back. He seemed obsessive and just like to troll people all day long. I am not a fan of that kind of behavior, then or now or ever.  We have come full circle, and I don’t think he’s a bad guy, but the last couple days have shown that obsessive side of him again. I am not gonna get into it with him now over this, just giving my two bits. If Snowrrider was broken down on the side of the trail, yeah I would probably stop and shake his hand , and help them out in anyway that I could. There are a few here however, sorry, I might wanna punch in the face first before I left them on the side of the trail. And the reason is, that some of these guys have real malice in their hearts. I am not going to name any names. 

I get it Mark. There are guys here that some of us might know in real life that we don't like. My point is that you have never met Greg in real life,  butt you have a very strong dislike for his (to use Z's term) " brand " on FS. You are mature enough to separate the two if you were to meet him in real life. I'd even venture to guess that you would sit down with him, buy him a beer and have some laughs?

Just now, ckf said:

I know. I went back though my PM from when I was trying to negotiate a truce between the two of you.

I get it Mark. There are guys here that some of us might know in real life that we don't like. My point is that you have never met Greg in real life,  butt you have a very strong dislike for his (to use Z's term) " brand " on FS. You are mature enough to separate the two if you were to meet him in real life. I'd even venture to guess that you would sit down with him, buy him a beer and have some laughs?

It’s the malice in the heart thing. Most don’t have it. But clearly there are a few guys here who do.  I never thought Jim did until a few months ago, now I can include him in that group as well. He is so miserable and he feels that it is his job to drag everyone down to his level. I have asked him several times to put me on ignore. Apparently that is too much to ask.   I doubt probably anyone has noticed, but there are many people here who are probably annoying as hell to others, but I coexist with them.  They dont bother me I dont bother them, some could use that advice.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It’s the malice in the heart thing. Most don’t have it. But clearly there are a few guys here who do.  I never thought Jim did until a few months ago, now I can include him in that group as well. He is so miserable and he feels that it is his job to drag everyone down to his level. I have asked him several times to put me on ignore. Apparently that is too much to ask.   I doubt probably anyone has noticed, but there are many people here who are probably annoying as hell to others, but I coexist with them.  They dont bother me I dont bother them, some could use that advice.

OMG you are such a drama queen....you killed a fucking website by crying to the owner so much he said fuck it and then you had the balls   to call him an angry lonely drunk....GFY you sanctimonious cunt. I’ve never fucked with your livelihood or personal information yet you want to put me in a category with Zoso. BTW Ron is a big boy and can speak for himself.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OMG you are such a drama queen....you killed a fucking website by crying to the owner so much he said fuck it and then you had the balls   to call him an angry lonely drunk....GFY you sanctimonious cunt. I’ve never fucked with your livelihood or personal information yet you want to put me in a category with Zoso. BTW Ron is a big boy and can speak for himself.

Come on Jim. Mark has asked nicely a dozen times to back off. I think its time. 

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Come on Jim. Mark has asked nicely a dozen times to back off. I think it time. 

Oh...so he can say I’m a drunk and I had to quit drinking before my marriage failed and I have no visible means of employment but I need to back off? No problem Tom...SMH

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh...so he can say I’m a drunk and I had to quit drinking before my marriage failed and I have no visible means of employment but I need to back off? No problem Tom...SMH

He has asked for a truce dozens of times. Give it a try. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I miss a lot of it Mark so I'll have to take you word. I have never had an issue with Jim. But, as I said before, my interactions with him are in the more friendly threads?   You say Jim started acting "this way" a few months ago? That's right about the time Jim & Dave's 'duel' began. Knowing what I know about Dave now I'm sure he was doing everything he could to publicly and privately to go after Jim. I showed you last night how he sends fishing PM's.  He is a snake that will stoop to the lowest of lows to get what he wants. I'm not saying Jim shouldn't own what he posts, just that there was something else in play that may have helped escalate this whole mess.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Fine but In he past I have backed off only to find him saying shit about me in threads I’m not even in but if Mark wants a truce he’s got it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fine but In he past I have backed off only to find him saying shit about me in threads I’m not even in but if Baby Mark wants a truce he’s got it.

Do what you want. Dont let me get in the way of your fun. It was just a suggestion. 

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I miss a lot of it Mark so I'll have to take you word. I have never had an issue with Jim. But, as I said before, my interactions with him are in the more friendly threads?   You say Jim started acting "this way" a few months ago? That's right about the time Jim & Dave's 'duel' began. Knowing what I know about Dave now I'm sure he was doing everything he could to publicly and privately to go after Jim. I showed you last night how he sends fishing PM's.  He is a snake that will stoop to the lowest of lows to get what he wants. I'm not saying Jim shouldn't own what he posts, just that there was something else in play that may have helped escalate this whole mess.

Thanks John...there are some other things Dave did that I won’t mention but they were pretty low.

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Do what you want. Dont let me get in the way of your fun. It was just a suggestion. 

Thanks Dad.  :salute:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm just trying to say that at the end of the day we don't let the foolishness that goes on in here carry over to real life. Make sense?

I don't blame him. Would you want Dave back on your tail after you finally shook him off :lol:  

I would think so.:bc:

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ckf said:

It was all over $18 USD........

Sept_ScandalGifs_LittleGirl.gif_cf.gif.bb2c51b9c6f11cfeb250ce052870d445.gif1339112830_Ohgod.Itsbeena_1dab53add962c56a6f9687a6f4004e1e.gif_cf.gif.7f685785d9d70727dff95ee457e14f40.gifWealthyFragrantAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-size_restricted.gif_cf.gif.27f986f57960e48ab1462352c651910d.gif

45 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm just trying to say that at the end of the day we don't let the foolishness that goes on in here carry over to real life. Make sense?

Sorry John, but agree with Mark.  There are a few people on this site and next door who I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.  

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Sept_ScandalGifs_LittleGirl.gif_cf.gif.bb2c51b9c6f11cfeb250ce052870d445.gif1339112830_Ohgod.Itsbeena_1dab53add962c56a6f9687a6f4004e1e.gif_cf.gif.7f685785d9d70727dff95ee457e14f40.gifWealthyFragrantAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-size_restricted.gif_cf.gif.27f986f57960e48ab1462352c651910d.gif

Sorry John, but agree with Mark.  There are a few people on this site and next door who I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.  

You love me homo :hay: :lol: 

• Haha 1

Anywho, Dave went off his rocker when Jim asked if he was going to honor their bet and pay his entry for the Nascar pool. I'm in the pool and don't blame Jim for asking. It was getting close to the start of the season and Jim was one of the few unpaid entries on the list that we could all see. I've got the PM's from both of them at the time. From that point on it was game on for Dave . I should have seen it then, but I let my friendship with Dave cloud my judgement. I'd be willing to bet more than one of you got PM's from Dave dissing Jim. It's not like we haven't all seen this behavior from him before. My bad for giving the guy the benefit of doubt. It's not the 1st time it's burned and it probably won't be the last. I guess that's a character flaw that I have.

So, when all is said and done, this whole mess was over $25 CDN or $18 USD .   When I look back it's hard to wrap my head around how something so stupid could cause someone to go off the rails like he did.

Also, you guys got me sidetracked in this thing. I wanted to bring up something else. Do you guys remember when his son fell ill?  Remember when he absolutely flipped out on Slinger for saying he hoped his son got better soon...Dave thought he was trying to make some political point about healthcare. He sent me a PM calling Slinger everything in the book. The guy really needs some help in separating the internet from real life.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Now look who is the victim.  Come on.  We’ve all seen you jump in several threads and start your shit.  You do it with me regularly.  I don’t mind though cuz, we’ll...I enjoy confrontation.  But sometimes you overstep.  I like you and Woolie and enjoy both your posts but it seems you follow him around as you do and others with your little smart comments while you complain these threads turn to shit without any worth.  I mean, wut?  Don’t deny it.  It’s starting to get you in trouble too, yes?  Just relax a bit dude....make it about the music again!  :bc:

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

X2.

• Thanks 2

Ok as long as we are all bitching and pulling up shit, I got a bitch.

A few years back, people started jumping Zambroni's shit because he posts 8000 word essays for posts. It took him a bit, but he toned the large posts down.

BUT NOW, instead of posting large essays, he posts every fucking 3rd post. So the fucker still gets the same amount of words in, he just spreads it out over post whoring.

I cannot be the only one to notice this!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4