Check your account email address ×

Mt Everest

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Sounds like the piece of shit was trying to pressure a member to give up any private info that they might have on another member. that it?

Idk dude.....I dont have time to get wrapped up with this bullshit. I've met Dave....hes a good guy far as I can tell. 

From what I see here he lost it....cheese slipped the cracker. 

Just now, ckf said:

was he bugging you, or just keeping ahead of it?

He was bugging me a while back sending me stupid shit in the middle of the night,causing my phone to go off. I blocked him on everything last week,just before it all came to a head.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Idk dude.....I dont have time to get wrapped up with this bullshit. I've met Dave....hes a good guy far as I can tell. 

If he did it would explain why he was offering to pay for a $100 software upgrade a few months back. I declined the offer. The update would have brought the contributing membership program in to the forum software instead of me doing it manually using my PayPal account. He would have had access to the contributing members address info.

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

Sounds like the piece of shit was trying to pressure a member to give up any private info that they might have on another member. that it?

No pressure.  He sent me a pm asking for the  name of his business. I told him I would not do that.  I wouldn’t want it done to me and I wouldn’t do it to someone else. No matter how big of an asshole they act like. He said , I understand and that is admirable.  End of story. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Cold War said:

No pressure.  He sent me a pm asking for the  name of his business. I told him I would not do that.  I wouldn’t want it done to me and I wouldn’t do it to someone else. No matter how big of an asshole they act like. He said , I understand and that is admirable.  End of story. 

Thank you :bc:

13 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

He was bugging me a while back sending me stupid shit in the middle of the night,causing my phone to go off. I blocked him on everything last week,just before it all came to a head.

Thanks for the warning :lol:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

If he did it would explain why he was offering to pay for a $100 software upgrade a few months back. I declined the offer. The update would have brought the contributing membership program in to the forum software instead of me doing it manually using my PayPal account. He would have had access to the contributing members address info.

WTF...

Neal

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

WTF...

Neal

I never even gave it a thought until I read that he was trying to find out info on revkev  earlier today.. The more I learn the more I realize the guy was a sneaky bastard.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Thanks. So inspite of Dave’s denials he was trying to take things offline. 

Let’s see Crusher and Zambo the clown defend that bullshit. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Don’t have time?  Wtf?

when aren’t you on here?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Don’t have time?  Wtf?

when aren’t you on here?

I devote 0 bandwidth to participating here. Logging on and calling dumbfucks like you Xammy names is funny and about as far as I'm willing to think here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So you are scared of Dave too then.

Got it.

At what point in your life are you going to get tired of looking like a shameless, angry, bitter little man on forums?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No thanks needed for being a decent person.     

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, ckf said:

I never even gave it a thought until I read that he was trying to find out info on revkev  earlier today.. The more I learn the more I realize the guy was a sneaky bastard.

Just so you know Zambo the clown was trying to use his mod privileges on hcs to find back info on me as well. It disappeared after the closed ce evidently. But he’s as butthurt as Dave and the same kind of loser. 

I best if you checked their pm’s you’ll find some interesting conversations between them. If they were dumb enough to talk on site pm’s

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So you are scared of Dave too then.

Got it.

At what point in your life are you going to get tired of looking like a shameless, angry, bitter little man on forums?

You’re the one that looks for 6 year old internet arguments in a desperate attempt at a win.

You and Dave are pathetic. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Just so you know Zambo the clown was trying to use his mod privileges on hcs to find back info on me as well. It disappeared after the closed ce evidently. But he’s as butthurt as Dave and the same kind of loser. 

I best if you checked their pm’s you’ll find some interesting conversations between them. If they were dumb enough to talk on site pm’s

You’re the one that looks for 6 year old internet arguments in a desperate attempt at a win.

You and Dave are pathetic. 

Holy fucking triggered!!!!  Wow!  Hey little bitch cakes.  I am not doing that nor have ever done that.  It was a simple forum search anybody can use.  

Be a man.  Stop whining.  Or, just stop looking for a win here somewhere.  You won’t find one against it with me at all.  You are a liar and a little bitter pussy.  You’ve proven this time and time again on at least two forums.  I know you hate it that there is evidence showing this.

Now, go get in your cry closet and have a good think.  :lol:

Just now, revkevsdi said:

It’s becoming obvious that not all on here are. 

So now you are scared of everyone in here.  Got it.

Again, I wonder why you get treated like you do.  Perplexing!!!!

• Haha 1