Check your account email address ×

Mt Everest

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/31/2019 at 1:01 PM, ckf said:

I guess it's time to set the record straight regarding @DriftBusta  and the demise of HCS. rob told me that Mark was not the reason for selling HCS. The site had become to big for him to manage. He told me many times  that had we become better friends earlier, and I was able to help like I did with the newer sites, he wouldn't have sold HCS.

Now, as for FS v1.0, rob did say that it was Mark and his brother badgering him that made in close FS. I will also say that I stood by my friend during that very difficult time even though I didn't agree with the way he handled it. After rob got better and had a handle on his drinking he said he had no ill will toward Mark or his brother. In fact he said he would sit down with both of them and buy them a beer.  

Over all of the years the only guy that got under rob's skin was Captain Storm. 

That's the story as told to me by rob.

Whoa, whoa, whoa........I never had an ill word with Rob ever and we did sit down and have beers a couple times in Canada....I think you have your story confused.

30 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Donny%20Buffalo.jpg

Neal

:lol:

31 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Close...

buffalo.jpg

Neal

6 minutes ago, s pump said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa........I never had an ill word with Rob ever and we did sit down and have beers a couple times in Canada....I think you have your story confused.

I don't have anything confused. If you read it carefully I said it was rob's version of what happened. I also posted somewhere why he might have said it. Relax dude :bc:

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Don't start a second round!  :lol:

Neal

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't have anything confused. If you read it carefully I said it was rob's version of what happened. I also posted somewhere why he might have said it. Relax dude :bc:

Im relaxed, just there aint any truth, at all, to that. I went back to Rob's Polaris pages and had tons of back and forth with him about trails in Canada etc. Hell, my 12 year old GPS thread is still pinned on Quebecrider. Not sure if you're mixed up or he was but I wasn't in the mix.

10 minutes ago, s pump said:

Im relaxed, just there aint any truth, at all, to that. I went back to Rob's Polaris pages and had tons of back and forth with him about trails in Canada etc. Hell, my 12 year old GPS thread is still pinned on Quebecrider. Not sure if you're mixed up or he was but I wasn't in the mix.

I'm not mixed up at all.  That's what rob believed. I stood by him and didn't dispute it even though I knew the difference. I posted somewhere here the reason he acted the way he did, but I'll say it again.....he was drinking a lot of Vodka and was being prescribed Ambian. He would wake up in the morning and have to turn on his computer to see what he had posted the night before because he couldn't remember. He didn't have a clear picture of what really went down. My main purpose of that post was to set the record straight regarding your brother and HCS. I knew enough of you guys were around to remember it like it was. rob was in a bad place at the time and wasn't himself.  I'm just happy that he pulled out of it. We did a lot of things together, and had a lot of fun that last year :bc:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm not mixed up at all.  That's what rob believed. I stood by him and didn't dispute it even though I knew the difference. I posted somewhere here the reason he acted the way he did, but I'll say it again.....he was drinking a lot of Vodka and was being prescribed Ambian. He would wake up in the morning and have to turn on his computer to see what he had posted the night before because he couldn't remember. He didn't have a clear picture of what really went down. My main purpose of that post was to set the record straight regarding your brother and HCS. I knew enough of you guys were around to remember it like it was. rob was in a bad place at the time and wasn't himself.  I'm just happy that he pulled out of it. We did a lot of things together, and had a lot of fun that last year :bc:

What little I recall is several if not many were annoyed with zoso and some of the shit he was posting, and were vocal about it, including me.  Even the angry G got banned before I did that second time around, and zoso was still posting.  I knew he just wasnt the same guy I once knew, and had been through a rough patch.   It is annoying as eff however, to still have a couple guys want to hang the notion that I got a couple websites shut down because of all the complaining.  Its bs.  :bc: 

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Apparently you did too.

Not here. 

But it’s funny that Zambo the clown spent so much time being butthurt that I used a dupe on hcs and now we find out his clown posse were doing it. 

Not to mention changing posts to make his idiot friends look less stupid. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, of course!  Hypocrisy is a mainstay on his team.  

Oh, it was one of the funniest, shameful meltdowns on HCS that I’ve ever witnessed.  And with him and Tool kit trying to one up each other daily on their humiliation tactics....well, you can just imagine how bad it was.  Several that are here now were there to witness it.  

Why don’t you back up your bullshit. 

Where was the melt down?  

I got tossed by hsr for asking some of the brain trust about their gold investments.  You were probably one of the dumbasses who claimed it was going from 1,600 to 3,200 within the year.  When it hit 1,200 I had a go at them. Hsr felt you snowflakes needed to be protected. 

39 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Where was the melt down?  

I got tossed by hsr for asking some of the brain trust about their gold investments.  You were probably one of the dumbasses who claimed it was going from 1,600 to 3,200 within the year.  When it hit 1,200 I had a go at them. Hsr felt you snowflakes needed to be protected. 

We'll you're just a prick.:lol:

What a surprise.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We'll you're just a prick.:lol:

What a surprise.

What can I say, assholes like you bring out the best in me. 

My first post on hcs was congratulating them on looking past their prejudices and voting in the better choice. 

It’s been a blast ever since. 

57 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Where was the melt down?  

Oh yes, lie, deny, lie, deny,, resist, enlist, insist, weak wrists.

:lol2:

BTW you fucking kayakqueer, dupes here are common and part of this show.  Nobody told you because well, you know.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Lol.  I actually tried to find it a while back when some of us were laughing about it.  I couldn’t but didn’t spend all day.  Some of it may have been lost when he was eventually banned for it.  Oh, but there was so much more funny shit from him and Tools. 

I may try to look a bit harder for it later.  Somebody else might remember where it was also.

@ArcticCrusher

@Cold War

@Skidooski

???

I don’t get involved in that ..,.... I just point and laugh. I was just talking to a good buddy from HCS days last week. He was the major source of his meltdowns . 😂

14630D30-2F5D-4DB7-A8C2-CB092A0E6C0A.jpeg

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh yes, lie, deny, lie, deny,, resist, enlist, insist, weak wrists.

:lol2:

BTW you fucking kayakqueer, dupes here are common and part of this show.  Nobody told you because well, you know.

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I don’t get involved in that ..,.... I just point and laugh. I was just talking to a good buddy from HCS days last week. He was the major source of his meltdowns . 😂

14630D30-2F5D-4DB7-A8C2-CB092A0E6C0A.jpeg

Look at you girls go.

”major meltdowns but we have no proof”

just like you stupid turds think Dave won. :lol:

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Look at you girls go.

Staunch denial of your life’s hard lessons and epic failures is what keeps you the way you are.

Don’t change a thing!  :lol:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Staunch denial of your life’s hard lessons and epic failures is what keeps you the way you are.

Don’t change a thing!  :lol:

You just keep looking dumber and dumber without Dave to edit your posts. 

• Haha 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You just keep looking dumber and dumber without Dave to edit your posts. 

Do people around you start to turn away after looking at you funny when you talk too long?  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Close...

buffalo.jpg

Neal

4 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Donny%20Buffalo.jpg

Neal

Those are gold!!! :lol:

Send me the login for that ftp again, I remember I tried it a while back and it wasn’t working.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Look at you girls go.

Really,  you want to call me names and drag me into it?  Dave PM d me asked for your info and I told him I wouldn’t give it to him. So , you can go Piss off, dummy. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Really,  you want to call me names and drag me into it?  Dave PM d me asked for your info and I told him I wouldn’t give it to him. So , you can go Piss off, dummy. 

Good going.  He then took his frustration out on CrockPot.

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED ALL THIS!!!!

• Haha 2

Just now, f7ben said:

Probably most everything!!!!

:bigfinger:

Sounds like the piece of shit was trying to pressure a member to give up any private info that they might have on another member. that it?

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Sounds like the piece of shit was trying to pressure a member to give up any private info that they might have on another member. that it?

That’s how it sounds. I blocked Dave on all of my social media stuff.