Check your account email address ×

Mt Everest

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I wouldnt have any issue with you reading any PM I've sent here. I know and trust you....and John too. 

I heard ckf is colluding with RUSSIA!!!!!!!11

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ckf said:

Joel took the wrap for Dave editing SR's post. Joel has never edited someone's post without a member requesting it. Dave just couldn't handle the responsibility that comes with admin privileges. 

I want apologize to everyone here for what went down with Dave. It is my bad judgement that allowed it to happen.

01F52A76-70B8-40A4-B93B-37D27CFE09D8.jpeg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fine but In he past I have backed off only to find him saying shit about me in threads I’m not even in but if Mark wants a truce he’s got it.

Mark does it all the time. Get Whiney plays the victim to the point I’ve told him that I won’t post on his if he doesnt post on mine. It lasts a week and then if Zambo, Dave and crusher pile on with lies, Mark has to jump in. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ckf said:

At the end of the day I think most everyone here has the ability to separate our internet fights from real world. I don't think Dave separates the two.   

Serious question, Mark.....If you came across Snowrider broke down on the trail would you leave him there or help him out?

Zambo the clown Dave and mark have all threatened to come to my house. 

Mark was going to sneak up on me with a baseball bat, 

zambo told mainecat that the last thing he would see in this life is Zambo sharpening his tools. 

Dont for a minute think these pussies don’t take this too seriously. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Mark does it all the time. Get Whiney plays the victim to the point I’ve told him that I won’t post on his if he doesnt post on mine. It lasts a week and then if Zambo, Dave and crusher pile on with lies, Mark has to jump in. 

Lol.  Try to go a full day without pining over me in your posts.  I understand the envy and thus, libtwat hatred but, it’s never gonna happen between us.  Ever.

:lol2:

• Haha 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

zambo told mainecat that the last thing he would see in this life is Zambo sharpening his tools. 

Stop whining little bitch. Be a man.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why would anyone waste their time coming to see a big disappointment?:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I’m Sure they were lying about it. I’m just saying they made the threats. 

I can see Driftbitch with his pouty lips holding back tears while he typed out the threats. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m Sure they were lying about it. I’m just saying they made the threats. 

I can see Driftbitch with his pouty lips holding back tears while he typed out the threats. 

“Threats.”  :lol:

Just be quiet.  Or, crazy thought, why do you get these “threats”?  Why do you get treated a certain way?  Why are you met with hostility?  Why are you a punchline on forums?  Hmmmm.....it’s a real head scratcher.  If only there were some sort of common denominator involved.  Some underlying reason for all of it.  

Huh....well, I guess we’ll never know.  Just have to chalk it up to one of the mysteries of the universe.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You could also ask why your butt hurt buddy stalker Dave would melt down over $18.00. 

Or why you would lie about the value of your house to people who don’t give a shit about you. 

The clown posse are broken little men. 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Threats.”  :lol:

Just be quiet.  Or, crazy thought, why do you get these “threats”?  Why do you get treated a certain way?  Why are you met with hostility?  Why are you a punchline on forums?  Hmmmm.....it’s a real head scratcher.  If only there were some sort of common denominator involved.  Some underlying reason for all of it.  

Huh....well, I guess we’ll never know.  Just have to chalk it up to one of the mysteries of the universe.

Not real threats. Specially when they come from someone who cries that they can’t spend a night away from home or the night terrors get them. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Not real threats. Specially when they come from someone who cries that they can’t spend a night away from home or the night terrors get them. 

But you called them threats.  You cried that you are being “threatened”.  Did you mean to call them “fake threats” or, would another word have worked but maybe made you look like less of a victim so, naw?

:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You could also ask why your butt hurt buddy stalker Dave would melt down over $18.00. 

Or why you would lie about the value of your house to people who don’t give a shit about you. 

The clown posse are broken little men. 

You seem to be worried about empty threats and Woodbridge house values.:lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But you called them threats.  You cried that you are being “threatened”.  Did you mean to call them “fake threats” or, would another word have worked but maybe made you look like less of a victim so, naw?

:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You seem to be worried about empty threats and Woodbridge house values.:lol:

Lol. Worried would be overstating it immensely. 

I like to watch you clowns flail away. 

3 hours ago, ckf said:

I'm just telling you what rob told me in person. Like I said, it was a very difficult time for rob and I stood by him even though I didn't agree with him. Can we please leave it at that? I really don't want to dis my deceased friend.   I didn't say that I thought it went down that way. OK?

The last thing I want to listen to is some asshole who never knew either of us passing judgement about shit he has no clue about, or worse, mischaracterizing things that happened a long time ago.  Not talking about you btw to clarify!   As far as Rob’s comments about my brother and I, that honestly mystifies me. He was drinking quite a bit at the time and not acting rational. I know he lost his wife and his dogs and was in a bad place. I also know that I could post one time versus someone else’s 10 times, and I was the first guy he would jump on. There were about 20 or 30 guys to get waxed before I did during the last purge.  And then the next morning I went to logon and the site was gone.  I readily admit I didnt like the fact that guys like Zoso were posting shit way against the rules and personal details about my life, I made no bones about that.  But still, those comments mystify me.  He wasn’t nearly as critical of the shit stirrers as he was to  the guys who were loyal to him for many years, which really was disappointing.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You make comments about my marriage I’ll cave your fucking face in.  You call it whining?  Send me your address and let’s settle like men. Nothing worse than someone who throws rocks from a glass house

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You’re one of those assholes I’d run over if you were broken down on the side of the trail.   When I was talking about people with malice in their hearts, you were one of the guys I was talking about. Like Zambo mentioned, have you ever wondered why you were treated the way that you are in here?  Dig into make comments about my personal life, post shit about my employer?  That’s what lowlifes do.  If you’re so fucking happy with your life you sure don’t act like it. 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The last thing I want to listen to is some asshole who never knew either of us passing judgement about shit he has no clue about, or worse, mischaracterizing things that happened a long time ago.  Not talking about you btw to clarify!   As far as Rob’s comments about my brother and I, that honestly mystifies me. He was drinking quite a bit at the time and not acting rational. I know he lost his wife and his dogs and was in a bad place. I also know that I could post one time versus someone else’s 10 times, and I was the first guy he would jump on. There were about 20 or 30 guys to get waxed before I did during the last purge.  And then the next morning I went to logon and the site was gone.  I readily admit I didnt like the fact that guys like Zoso were posting shit way against the rules and personal details about my life, I made no bones about that.  But still, those comments mystify me.  He wasn’t nearly as critical of the shit stirrers as he was to  the guys who were loyal to him for many years, which really was disappointing.

I guess I might as well completely clear the air about the whole FS v1.0 meltdown. I've told a few guys privately but never publicly because I feel as though I'm betraying his friendship. But I realize that rob was friends with a lot of the guys here. We really were his family. At the time rob was being prescribed Ambian for sleeping. Well, between the vodka and Ambian he would wake up in the morning and have to turn the computer on to see what he had posted the night before. . That was why he was so hot and cold during that time.

rob was able to take himself off of the Ambian. He then weened himself off of the Vodka and switched to wine. From that point on rob was in a much better place. We had a lot of fun that last year.

Fuck you guys, you got me teared up writing this :bigfinger:     

:lol:

Edited by ckf
added lol
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ckf said:

I guess I might as well completely clear the air about the whole FS v1.0 meltdown. I've told a few guys privately but never publicly because I feel as though I'm betraying his friendship. But I realize that rob was friends with a lot of the guys here. We really were his family. At the time rob was being prescribed Ambian for sleeping. Well, between the vodka and Ambian he would wake up in the morning and have to turn the computer on to see what he had posted the night before. . That was why he was so hot and cold during that time.

rob was able to take himself off of the Ambian. He then weened himself off of the Vodka and switched to wine. From that point on rob was in a much better place. We had a lot of fun that last year.

Fuck you guys, you got me teared up writing this :bigfinger:     

:lol:

I’m sad I missed his show.  So much great and funny history in these walls.  

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Zamjambroni threatened me too. Actually came up to nooksville to settle a score ....we ended up getting taco bell and seeing a movie 

• Haha 4