Check your account email address ×

Mt Everest

3 minutes ago, Legend said:

Ok as long as we are all bitching and pulling up shit, I got a bitch.

A few years back, people started jumping Zambroni's shit because he posts 8000 word essays for posts. It took him a bit, but he toned the large posts down.

BUT NOW, instead of posting large essays, he posts every fucking 3rd post. So the fucker still gets the same amount of words in, he just spreads it out over post whoring.

I cannot be the only one to notice this!!

Look, just put me on ignore....after you suck my dick.  :lol:

LOOK!!  Two out of the last three!!!!   :lol2:

• Haha 1

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Zambroski said:

Look, just put me on ignore....after you suck my dick.  :lol:

LOOK!!  Two out of the last three!!!!   :lol2:

If I put you on ignore, I would only have 3 posts a day to read.......

I think its gay to want another man to suck your dick. You better not give blood.

• Haha 1

Just now, Legend said:

If I put you on ignore, I would only have 3 posts a day to read.......

I think its gay to want another man to suck your dick. You better not give blood.

:lol:

So your saying you DO like my posts then?  :bc:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

Anywho, Dave went off his rocker when Jim asked if he was going to honor their bet and pay his entry for the Nascar pool. I'm in the pool and don't blame Jim for asking. It was getting close to the start of the season and Jim was one of the few unpaid entries on the list that we could all see. I've got the PM's from both of them at the time. From that point on it was game on for Dave . I should have seen it then, but I let my friendship with Dave cloud my judgement. I'd be willing to bet more than one of you got PM's from Dave dissing Jim. It's not like we haven't all seen this behavior from him before. My bad for giving the guy the benefit of doubt. It's not the 1st time it's burned and it probably won't be the last. I guess that's a character flaw that I have.

So, when all is said and done, this whole mess was over $25 CDN or $18 USD .   When I look back it's hard to wrap my head around how something so stupid could cause someone to go off the rails like he did.

Also, you guys got me sidetracked in this thing. I wanted to bring up something else. Do you guys remember when his son fell ill?  Remember when he absolutely flipped out on Slinger for saying he hoped his son got better soon...Dave thought he was trying to make some political point about healthcare. He sent me a PM calling Slinger everything in the book. The guy really needs some help in separating the internet from real life.

Too long.  This place already has a Zambroski.  God knows....ONE IS ENOUGH!!!

Amirite?  @Legend   :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Now look who is the victim.  Come on.  We’ve all seen you jump in several threads and start your shit.  You do it with me regularly.  I don’t mind though cuz, we’ll...I enjoy confrontation.  But sometimes you overstep.  I like you and Woolie and enjoy both your posts but it seems you follow him around as you do and others with your little smart comments while you complain these threads turn to shit without any worth.  I mean, wut?  Don’t deny it.  It’s starting to get you in trouble too, yes?  Just relax a bit dude....make it about the music again!  :bc:

X2.

Not being a victim at all but Mark said all that shit to me which is fine but then he decides I’m following him and  pulls out the put me on ignore me card which is also fine...just quit acting like an innocent little lamb. :lol:

32 minutes ago, Legend said:

A few years back, people started jumping Zambroni's shit because he posts 8000 word essays for posts. It took him a bit, but he toned the large posts down.

BUT NOW, instead of posting large essays, he posts every fucking 3rd post. So the fucker still gets the same amount of words in, he just spreads it out over post whoring.

He’s like a manure spreader now. 

39 minutes ago, Legend said:

I’d rather have 12 Dave’s acting like zoso-lite than Zammykins post garbble bullshit. Totally agree. Plus he’s a leg ass bitch.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He’s like a manure spreader now. 

Wow!  Just wow!  You have officially reached MC level.  :lol:

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’d rather have 12 Dave’s acting like zoso-lite than Zammykins post garbble bullshit. Totally agree. Plus he’s a leg ass bitch.

:watching:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not being a victim at all but Mark said all that shit to me which is fine but then he decides I’m following him and  pulls out the put me on ignore me card which is also fine...just quit acting like an innocent little lamb. :lol:

Just like the saying goes, “It takes two”.

I wasn’t saying he’s an “innocent lamb” by any stretch but he gives as well as he gets.  It’s all excellent reading for a deranged mind like mine but, when the crying and finger pointing starts on either side, well....come on.

Besides, I’m the only true innocent lamb here.  You’re all mean to me for no reason.

B7645D09-D85E-4963-A3C7-5188E5E9EACC.gif

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Lunch time. Smh. :wtf:   :lol: 

I haven’t said boo to you in weeks but you just can’t help yourself with the comments, just have to keep poking.  Listen to who’s the victim now, listen to who’s crying, listen to the guy who just can’t keep his mouth shut, listen to the guy who is on here 24/7 running his mouth and inserting himself into arguments he’s not a part of, and worst of all, listen to the fucking asshole revisionist putting words in a dead guys mouth.  I’ve probably was friends with Rob for longer than anyone here, other than John.  When that whole shit mess started with a couple people altering pictures of my wife and our wedding picture, yeah it pissed me off.  It was 15 fucking years ago ffs.   I didn’t send Rob more than 1-2 pms in all the time he ran the sites.  He had this thing for running an uncensored and unmoderated, fine.  My battles were public I didn’t ask for any help from Rob.  For the 1000th time, if I was the reason he bailed on running hcs , why might you think I was the first guy he offered to sell it to?   Go sell your bullshit somewhere else, no one’s buying.  I got sick of your unprovoked insults about six months ago and started shoveling it right back in your face.  And you lost your shit.  If I kept tiptoeing around you, and hoping you didn’t feel the need to insult me on a regular basis without provacation, you might even think we were friends. Because that’s how it is with you, friendly one minute and a confrontational asshole the next.  Bullshit on that. I will never take mouth from the likes of you.  You can coexist with me or you can keep running your empty suit mouth at me, just don’t act surprised when half the board thinks you behave like an asshole.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

Typical Mark...sound and fury signifying nothing...bravo.

BTW you shouldn’t have called your “friend” a lonely angry drunk after he passed away...says a lot about you.

Now if you are through please put me on ignore. 🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Typical Mark...sound and fury signifying nothing...bravo.

BTW you shouldn’t have called your “friend” a lonely angry drunk after he passed away...says a lot about you.

More lies.  Just fuck off.    

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

More lies.  Just fuck off.    

So you are going to deny saying that Rob was a “lonely angry drunk at the end”...really? You really are a nutless coward or suffering from early onset dementia.

Now you’re on ignore so wipe your tears old man. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

From now on the entire membership here needs to know who has admin access.

I've sent some PMs to people here , mostly CKF that I wouldnt want most people here having access to.

I used this site under the impression that Joel and CKF were the only people who would have access to any info I sent privately. To now find out that Dave had behind the scenes access pisses me off. That's not right.

I guess it's time to set the record straight regarding @DriftBusta  and the demise of HCS. rob told me that Mark was not the reason for selling HCS. The site had become to big for him to manage. He told me many times  that had we become better friends earlier, and I was able to help like I did with the newer sites, he wouldn't have sold HCS.

Now, as for FS v1.0, rob did say that it was Mark and his brother badgering him that made in close FS. I will also say that I stood by my friend during that very difficult time even though I didn't agree with the way he handled it. After rob got better and had a handle on his drinking he said he had no ill will toward Mark or his brother. In fact he said he would sit down with both of them and buy them a beer.  

Over all of the years the only guy that got under rob's skin was Captain Storm. 

That's the story as told to me by rob.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

From now on the entire membership here needs to know who has admin access.

I've sent some PMs to people here , mostly CKF that I wouldnt want most people here having access to.

I used this site under the impression that Joel and CKF were the only people who would have access to any info I sent privately. To now find out that Dave had behind the scenes access pisses me off. That's not right.

Admin do not have access to your PM's. The database that the information is in could be gone through, but I aint going to dig through that mess to find out that you are sending love letters to @Zambroski   I'm the only one that has access to the server where the DB is stored. Joel is more than welcome to have access if he wants as I trust him 100%.  Your secreats are safe with me sweetie 😘     :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I guess it's time to set the record straight regarding @DriftBusta  and the demise of HCS. rob told me that Mark was not the reason for selling HCS. The site had become to big for him to manage. He told me many times  that had we become better friends earlier, and I was able to help like I did with the newer sites, he wouldn't have sold HCS.

Now, as for FS v1.0, rob did say that it was Mark and his brother badgering him that made in close FS. I will also say that I stood by my friend during that very difficult time even though I didn't agree with the way he handled it. After rob got better and had a handle on his drinking he said he had no ill will toward Mark or his brother. In fact he said he would sit down with both of them and buy them a beer.  

Over all of the years the only guy that got under rob's skin was Captain Storm. 

That's the story as told to me by rob.

I was logged in and participating virtually all of the last 2 weeks of FS v1.0.  I was definitely actively participating the last 4 hours before the site was shut down.  I was logged in the minute it was shut down.  Mark and Gary had virtually nothing to do with Rob shutting down the site.  Zoso was acting the fool saying all kinds of inappropriate stuff about Mark and others.  Gary wasn't even there.    Rob threatened to shut the site down at least 4 times in the last 2 hours V1.0 was on.  I responded to his last threat pointing out that was the 4th time he had claimed he was going to shut it down.  Either shut it down or quit making the threat.  If he was tired of the shenanigans then shut the mother fucker dowm.  Within seconds the site was shut down.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Admin do not have access to your PM's. The database that the information is in could be gone through, but I aint going to dig through that mess to find out that you are sending love letters to @Zambroski   I'm the only one that has access to the server where the DB is stored. Joel is more than welcome to have access if he wants as I trust him 100%.  Your secreats are safe with me sweetie 😘     :lol:

Oh ok....I misunderstood then. I thought Dave had access to everything 

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I was logged in and participating virtually all of the last 2 weeks of FS v1.0.  I was definitely actively participating the last 4 hours before the site was shut down.  I was logged in the minute it was shut down.  Mark and Gary had virtually nothing to do with Rob shutting down the site.  Zoso was acting the fool saying all kinds of inappropriate stuff about Mark and others.  Gary wasn't even there.    Rob threatened to shut the site down at least 4 times in the last 2 hours V1.0 was on.  I responded to his last threat pointing out that was the 4th time he had claimed he was going to shut it down.  Either shut it down or quit making the threat.  If he was tired of the shenanigans then shut the mother fucker dowm.  Within seconds the site was shut down.  

I'm just telling you what rob told me in person. Like I said, it was a very difficult time for rob and I stood by him even though I didn't agree with him. Can we please leave it at that? I really don't want to dis my deceased friend.   I didn't say that I thought it went down that way. OK?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No one cares about your love notes to zammy!!!!11

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He could see IP addresses so he knew if you had a dupe.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I'm just telling you what rob told me in person. Like I said, it was a very difficult time for rob and I stood by him even though I didn't agree with him. Can we please leave it at that? I really don't want to dis my deceased friend.   I didn't sat that I thought it went down that way. OK?

:bc: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

And believe me when I say I also have zero interest in Bhen's or anyone else's PMs here. I got better shit to do.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

And believe me when I say I also have zero interest in Bhen's or anyone else's PMs here. I got better shit to do.

I wouldnt have any issue with you reading any PM I've sent here. I know and trust you....and John too. 

• Thanks 1