Check your account email address ×

*****Official*****Presidential Debate Thread

Momorider

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Those numbers are made up gobbledygook, look at the polls a week from now to see the real results from last nights debate :bc: 

SnowRider?  Is that you?  DUPE ACCOUNT!!...reporting post now.  :lol:

I apologize Vince, that type of name calling is unnecessary and completely uncalled for here.   :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Why don't you two fuckheads just stfu....a senile old fuck and fat little dago calling everybody that disagrees with them stupid....wtf.

And how would you describe what you're doing? :snack:

I can say this. I have a good group at work and mostly all trump haters and Hillary lovers but we have good open conversations about it. Today they really didn't have much to say.

Consensus i got today from others was "Hillary def didn't win and looked bad" "Dont like trump because of the way he acts"  Was very interesting. the same people who try to push their agenda got a little served today. :pc:

Mostly admitted that she lost.... No one would go as far as he won but... were getting there

5 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

I can say this. I have a good group at work and mostly all trump haters and Hillary lovers but we have good open conversations about it. Today they really didn't have much to say.

Consensus i got today from others was "Hillary def didn't win and looked bad" "Dont like trump because of the way he acts"  Was very interesting. the same people who try to push their agenda got a little served today. :pc:

Mostly admitted that she lost.... No one would go as far as he won but... were getting there

His victory would have been much more defined if he would have JUST STOPPED TALKING!  

Example:  When he says he'll release his tax returns when she releases the 33k emails.  STOP!  THAT'S IT!  Let her fumble with that football for a while.  Instead, he kept rambling on about his lawyer and his returns and blah, blah blah...  By the time it got back around to her, nobody knew what the fuck he was talking about!!!  Jesus Christ.  He missed a lot of chances to just destroy her when he just couldn't shut the fuck up!!  I'm hoping he takes the next one more seriously.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

His victory would have been much more defined if he would have JUST STOPPED TALKING!  

Example:  When he says he'll release his tax returns when she releases the 33k emails.  STOP!  THAT'S IT!  Let her fumble with that football for a while.  Instead, he kept rambling on about his lawyer and his returns and blah, blah blah...  By the time it got back around to her, nobody knew what the fuck he was talking about!!!  Jesus Christ.  He missed a lot of chances to just destroy her when he just couldn't shut the fuck up!!  I'm hoping he takes the next one more seriously.  

Yup. Few guys in IT said the same thing. They hate him but they were like man he missed a few ops to destroy her. At least they recognize her bullshit :bc:

Yeah he needs a personal speech coach.

Edited by Wildcat

4 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Yup. Few guys in IT said the same thing. They hate him but they were like man he missed a few ops to destroy her. At least they recognize her bullshit :bc:

Yeah he needs a personal speech coach.

I just didn't get it.  The only thing that made it better was the spit screen where she just stood there and took it with a creepy awkward smile.  I think she was high or something.  Or, SR squirming around in her adult diapers was really doing it for her.  Whatever it was, it was creeping me out.

Image result for hillary smile debate

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I just didn't get it.  The only thing that made it better was the spit screen where she just stood there and took it with a creepy awkward smile.  I think she was high or something.  Or, SR squirming around in her adult diapers was really doing it for her.  Whatever it was, it was creeping me out.

Image result for hillary smile debate

Yeah that was fucking bizzaro.

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Why don't you two fuckheads just stfu....a senile old fuck and fat little dago calling everybody that disagrees with them stupid....wtf.

Listen you stupid motherfucking pus bag I haven't called anyone stupid in this thread, so why don't you get life you fucking wooden shoe pus bag.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

And how would you describe what you're doing? :snack:

The gloves are off with that wooden shoe pus bag, I've been nice to that pus bag ignoring his snide comments because I figured someone so fucked mentally and emotionally deserved some empathy.

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The gloves are off with that wooden shoe pus bag, I've been nice to that pus bag ignoring his snide comments because I figured someone so fucked mentally and emotionally deserved some empathy.

The fucking insecure pussy tries way too hard to fit in.  Always looking to be part of the popular opinion on the forum...guys a jellyfish.  

Edited by SnowRider
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

So those numbers are not accurate or are you just talking shit yet again about momo?

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Those numbers are made up gobbledygook, look at the polls a week from now to see the real results from last nights debate :bc: 

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The fucking insecure pussy tries way too hard to fit in.  Always looking to be part of the popular opinion on the forum...guys a jellyfish.  

I have zero problem with anyone who has a different opinion than me, it's America and everyone has a right to express themselves. 

Now all I did is respond to Jimmy's question to me with a rational answer, left or right no one will know the effect of last night debate polling wise till next week.

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I have zero problem with anyone who has a different opinion than me, it's America and everyone has a right to express themselves. 

Now all I did is respond to Jimmy's question to me with a rational answer, left or right no one will know the effect of last night debate polling wise till next week.

Spare me Vince as you and the other two stooges have a habit of calling people morons...just own it ya mook.