Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member

Bounc’n Bennie :bounce:can’t even scrape 5k together as he runs around the interwebs acting like a big shot......and now he’s been :owned:  so he’s triggered :lmao: 

F15F0833-1691-4064-8BD7-4A193C309CF0.jpeg

Edited by SnowRider

26 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Bounc’n Bennie :bounce:can’t even scrape 5k together as he runs around the interwebs acting like a big shot......and now he’s been :owned:  so he’s triggered :lmao: 

F15F0833-1691-4064-8BD7-4A193C309CF0.jpeg

You’re such a baller, out there hunting beat up 5 year old 1200 skidoos. :lol: Irony so thick you could cut it with a knife. 

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You’re such a baller, out there hunting beat up 5 year old 1200 skidoos. :lol: Irony so thick you could cut it with a knife. 

You don’t have a clue..... :lol:  Besides.....how’s that put 5k in Bounc’n Bennies :bounce:account :lmao: You’re sticking a square peg in a round hole dumb fuck :lol: 

13 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You don’t have a clue..... :lol:  Besides.....how’s that put 5k in Bounc’n Bennies :bounce:account :lmao: You’re sticking a square peg in a round hole dumb fuck :lol: 

Bet he has a clue how to change a fuze, shit for brains :guzzle:

21 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Happy mothers day.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Happy mothers day.

Hey dipshit....first you’re trying too hard, second you’re a day early, third you’d get your ass kicked, and finally loan :bounce:Benny some cash... :lol: 

1 minute ago, T1R9sledder said:

Poor snowpussy toolkit

He is like the kid on the short bus that can't  control himself....just flails around aimlessly looking for attention and validation. 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He is like the kid on the short bus that can't  control himself....just flails around aimlessly looking for attention and validation. 

It’s no wonder he’s lashing out. Trump is absolutely decimating the lib and progressive agenda at every turn. And the results are in - it’s working. What would posses an adult to act this way? Got to be the TDS...

:lmao: 

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It’s no wonder he’s lashing out. Trump is absolutely decimating the lib and progressive agenda at every turn. And the results are in - it’s working. What would posses an adult to act this way? Got to be the TDS...

:lmao: 

:lmao: Try harder :lol: 

Retarded fucking asshole bumps the funniest thread on the internet everytime he posts in it :lol:

How fucking shameless and dumb would you have to be to show your face in here if you bought a used 5000 mile sled....fucked it all up trying to accomplish something my 10 year old could do.....and then had the balls to demand your money back :lol:

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Retarded fucking asshole bumps the funniest thread on the internet everytime he posts in it :lol:

How fucking shameless and dumb would you have to be to show your face in here if you bought a used 5000 mile sled....tucked it all up trying to accomplish something my 10 year old could do.....and then had the balls to demand your money back :lol:

This is how Retarded this fucker is. He’s so fucking stupid he doesn’t even understand what a retard this thread shows him to be. Then he doubles down and posts in it.

I’m actually starting to feel bad for him. To be so clueless and have zero self awareness must be horrible. Then again he’s so blissfully ignorant i guess it doesn’t matter 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

This is how Retarded this fucker is. He’s so fucking stupid he doesn’t even understand what a retard this thread shows him to be. Then he doubles down and posts in it.

I’m actually starting to feel bad for him. To be so clueless and have zero self awareness must be horrible. Then again he’s so blissfully ignorant i guess it doesn’t matter 

EveryThing you posted about Taintrider is true, but is very ironic from the imbecile that actually thinks the earth is flat and space travel is fake :guzzle: 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

work from home lightbulb salesman at that

I heard you can make enough money at that to be able to buy a 6 year old used sled. But no money left over for a tool kit 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I heard you can make enough money at that to be able to buy a 6 year old used sled. But no money left over for a tool kit 

When you have to pay the dealer to change you carbides you cant afford to buy new :lol: 

• SSFB pinned this topic