Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

Excuses for your bro.. :lmao: Typical SSFB :lol: 

Awww this is so precious....keep it up and maybe your new pal can get you in next door. :lol:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You mean I'm not 70, have 5 failed marriages, and aren't starting over at 65 selling prepackaged mutual funds to grandmothers?  :lol: 

Lol... Woolie I was fucking with you. I know you are 60, have 3 failed marriages, and started over at 59 selling prepackaged mutual funds to grandmothers. 

I'm sorry I couldn't resist!!!!!! 

Seriously though. Let's bury the hatchet. I apologize for being rude. I gave back what I received, but it went a little far. :bc:

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

He knew you weren't 70 so it was obvious hyperbole. :bc:

Oh, and I wasn't throwing out the same?  

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Im doing everything possible to control myself here!!!! :lol:

I appreciate that Dave.  I really do.  :lol:  :bc: 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol... Woolie I was fucking with you. I know you are 60, have 3 failed marriages, and started over at 59 selling prepackaged mutual funds to grandmothers. 

Seriously though. Let's bury the hatchet. I apologize for being rude. I gave back what I received, but it went a little far. :bc:

Good with me. Oh, and thats 2 failed, and I custom build every portfolio mother fucker, you're thinkin of Morgan Stanley and Fidelity with that prepack shit.   :lol:  :bc: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I appreciate that Dave.  I really do.  :lol:  :bc: 

Good with me. Oh, and thats 2 failed, and I custom build every portfolio mother fucker, you're thinkin of Morgan Stanley and Fidelity with that prepack shit.   :lol:  :bc: 

WE ARE ALL MOTHER FUCKING FRIENDS NOW!!!!!!111!!!!!

SUCK 10 DICKS @f7ben! Hijacked your thread. 

Now back to beta ass half men who can't work on their own sleds. 

• Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I don't know, were you?

Given your propensity to ignore what people tell you, one could be forgiven for thinking otherwise. 

Just now, SSFB said:

I don't know, were you?

Given your propensity to ignore what people tell you, one could be forgiven for thinking otherwise. 

well yeah thats what we do here.

ok. :bc: 

I feel like I've set a bad tone for the forum and everyone following my example is not what I intended.

Let's get something straight....I am the protagonist and the antagonist. You all call me names and I will call all of you retarded faggots.

You all bickering amongst yourselves takes away from my experience here.

Everyone focus their hate on me and I will continue to own the fuck out of everyone at my discretion 

Now fucking stop it and get along 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I feel like I've set a bad tone for the forum and everyone following my example is not what I intended.

Let's get something straight....I am the protagonist and the antagonist. You all call me names and I will call all of you retarded faggots.

Everyone focus their hate on me and I will continue to own the fuck out of everyone at my discretion 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Suck a 1000 dicks. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Classy.  :bc:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Could you get xlts little doorstop out of you mouth for just 5 minutes?....sweet fuck man

You got it backwards, fella.  He's enjoying my "taste" right now.  Then, he's gonna make me a hot stack of flap jacks!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I didn't say it was necessary.  :flush:  I'm going to assume you don't have any kids, and if so, thats fine, no disrespect was intended.  Some people choose to not have kids, some people want them and aren't able to for whatever reason.  But successfully raising a child to adulthood is the largest and most rewarding accomplishment a human can make imo.  Jesus is everyone on the rag tonight?  :lol: 

:bc:

9 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Jesus H Christ , wtf is wrong with you guy's :lol: 

These bozos need to take a walk in the evening and get some fresh air.

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

quit flattering yourself :lmao:

8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Suck a 1000 dicks. 

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Could you get xlts little doorstop out of you mouth for just 5 minutes?....sweet fuck man

Lolol

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You got it backwards, fella.  He's enjoying my "taste" right now.  Then, he's gonna make me a hot stack of flap jacks!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

Taste. Ew. I make great French Toast as an FYI.