Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

He's an all talk pussy ass faggot......Webba offered to meet him anywhere he liked and have a talk about his mouth and the motherfucker clammed up like a nun's cunt being hit with a fire extinguisher :lol: 

Webba!! LMAO!! Webba's arms were the size of a Bud Light can!!! LMMFAO!!   :lol2::lol2:WEBBA!!! 

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

I believe that. Tough, all protected in his old folks home, wearing diapers and shitting his pants!

If you weren't so scared of me, you'd be wearing one of my used diapers ....................ON YOUR HEAD!!!!

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

always got to talk about using your maglite can't get it done without a weapon you fucking old gimp mask punky woodpile lying tough talking PIECE OF DOG SHIT!!!!!!!111111111111

STFU FAGGON!!! If I evah find out who you are, you're gonna' get a MAGLITE shoved up your ass, FAGGOT!!   

2 hours ago, dz246 said:

He just loves long black objects in his hands.....

Maybe you'll get the " MAGLITE ASS TREATMENT " too, bitch!! 

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

He never goes anywhere without his Maglite. It's usually stuck up his ass!

Tell me where you live pussy, and you'll get the " M-A-T " too, faggot.  

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Uncle znotty wears his flashlight everywhere he goes

81AUdT9mtRL._SX522_.jpg

You'll get a kielbasa up your scrawny ass if I eveh get my hands on ya', ya' welching, check bouncing,  Tyvek sided faggot. 

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

probably straddles it for his truck stop customers:news:

The only thing getting straddled is some big negro, while you sit on his two-foot roll of tarpaper, faggot FAGGON!!

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Webba!! LMAO!! Webba's arms were the size of a Bud Light can!!! LMMFAO!!   :lol2::lol2:WEBBA!!! 

If you weren't so scared of me, you'd be wearing one of my used diapers ....................ON YOUR HEAD!!!!

STFU FAGGON!!! If I evah find out who you are, you're gonna' get a MAGLITE shoved up your ass, FAGGOT!!   

Maybe you'll get the " MAGLITE ASS TREATMENT " too, bitch!! 

Tell me where you live pussy, and you'll get the " M-A-T " too, faggot.  

You'll get a kielbasa up your scrawny ass if I eveh get my hands on ya', ya' welching, check bouncing,  Tyvek sided faggot. 

The only thing getting straddled is some big negro, while you sit on his two-foot roll of tarpaper, faggot FAGGON!!

Ahhh....no.....Terry's arms are the size of your stumpy midget legs and he would make a skin suit out of you before you could beg for his man tube in your cock dock :lol: 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahhh....no.....Terry's arms are the size of your stumpy midget legs and he would make a skin suit out of you before you could beg for his man tube in your cock dock :lol: 

Hahaha. :lmao:  

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Webba has tin can arms, just like your scrawny appendages. Did you just make up this seventh-grade shit, or do you and your ass--mates talk like this all the time, while you're having your weekly circle-jerk? 

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha. :lmao:  

wut, you think that's funny???? 

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

SR, nor MC, nor ICE, nor me, nor any other normal member here need any defense from you bozos. sorry dude, but that is just how it is. we can handle you with a pinky and some good brain cells, but very few are actually needed, especially with you :lol:

Just admit you owned yourself and eat a little crow. 

• 1 month later...

Just so everybody knows what a fucking retarded little faggot Snowrider is......lets keep this at the top.

Blows fuse doing child level wiring and cant figure out why reverse wont work.....cries cause he has no toolkit :lol: demands money back or he will "tell the forums" 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

We’re pretty aware of what a petulant little bitch he is yes

petulant doesnt convey just how fucking retarded he is though :lol: 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

triggered

nope.....just accused repeatedly of bouncing a check when I went out of my way to scratch of over $5000 to return this fucking retards money on a used sled he bought from me that he fucked up himself. No other person on the planet would have done what I did and the little bitch has the nerve to accuse me of writing a bad check. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

What a complete cunt @SnowRider is. How does a man get this cunty? 

its called being a kept halfman who was never taught to do anything other than rely on others for what they need 

• Sad 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

In other words a typical democrat. 

no....its a special kind of stupid. Not a partisan issue. I think about 90% of madison is like that 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

In other words a typical democrat. 

Either party has those people but the democrats are by far the worst. Most notably online. My theory is that the tend to be betas in the real world and vent their frustrations online because of the much lesser fear of physical consequences 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol accurate. 

I picture a bunch of self centered assholes screaming at the kid in the McDonalds drive through because he forgot their straw and their coffee was too hot.

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just so everybody knows what a fucking retarded little faggot Snowrider is......lets keep this at the top.

Blows fuse doing child level wiring and cant figure out why reverse wont work.....cries cause he has no toolkit :lol: demands money back or he will "tell the forums" 

Should good for another few pages..... for the record Ben you have insulted retarded little faggots when you call Snowpussy that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

should be a sticky!  :lol:

Was wondering when this was gonna be brought to the top again.  It's just too epic to get burried.  It's proof these people exist...and are out there on on Craigslist and even worse..ON THE TRAILS! ...or getting stuck just off of them.  :lol:

It's a god damn PSA for us all!

• Haha 1