Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

a better question is who the fuck cares who you like or don't like? :lol:

more proof you sallies are here for a popularity contest rather than honest debate.

btw where did SR piss you off this morning, enough you had to be cute and bring this thread up again?

This thread is linked on all sled sites, now! Do everyone a favor and walk into traffic 

4 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

This thread is linked on all sled sites, now! Do everyone a favor and walk into traffic 

go back to your safe space known as team butt plug and stfu. maybe ask dripper if the outfit you have planned for your big night out at "the waffle house" tonight matches your cowboy boots

Edited by Snoslinger

So the guy tried to wire up a electric Shield, screwed up a simple task blowing a fuse and demanded money back?  I'd have told him to pound sand.  

Edited by Kev144

Just now, Kev144 said:

So the guy tried to wire up a electric Shield, screwed up a simple task blowing a fuse and demanded a sled back?  I'd have told him to pound sand.  

Its more pathetic than that.....he is so dumb he paid someone to do it and that person screwed it up :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: The story has it’s own legs......funny as fuck to see it go off the rails :lol: 

the story is spot on and you are a fucking retard 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

What gets me is the dipshit sells light bulbs which work or dont work the same as a fuse....I just cant wrap my head around that..:lol2:

download.jpg

images.jpg

Edited by Rigid1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

What gets me is the dipshit sells light bulbs which work or dont work the same as a fuse....I just cant wrap my head around that..:lol2:

He sells the lightbulbs.....that requires no fundamental knowledge as to their workings or the installation of said lightbulbs 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Projections and lies that are :lol: I’ll save Bennytoomany some embarrassment :snack:

right.....cause you accusing me of bouncing a check which started this whole shit was really saving me some embarrassment you fucking moron. You cried about a fucking toolkit for fucks sakes you retard. Just take another vacation before I decide to hammer the fuck out of you with this for a few hours and send you on one myself 

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

right.....cause you accusing me of bouncing a check which started this whole shit was really saving me some embarrassment you fucking moron. You cried about a fucking toolkit for fucks sakes you retard. Just take another vacation before I decide to hammer the fuck out of you with this for a few hours and send you on one myself 

I bet you wont do it...

:lol::bc:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You have zero impact on when I come and go and how often :thumbsup:  thinking you do is :lmao::lol:  :lmao::lol: And the distortion of the story is :lmao: But eh it’s FSCE - WTF does one expect from a bunch of Clown Posse fucks :lol: 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You have zero impact on when I come and go and how often :thumbsup:  thinking you do is :lmao::lol:  :lmao::lol: And the distortion of the story is :lmao: But eh it’s FSCE - WTF does one expect from a bunch of Clown Posse fucks :lol: 

There is no distortion.....it happened 100% as I posted it. You are a a whiny beta cunt who couldnt make it 5 minutes without someone to tell you what to do 

Just now, SnowRider said:

You tried.....and a couple posts later you were :baby::lmao: 

I post and you reply...:justsaying:

:thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

BENNY'S a WELCHER too!!! So he probably bounces checks. He owes me $5000.00 for a  lug height/ final drive ratio bet we had, but the faggot won't pay!! Oh, did I tell you he was also a faggot???? 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

BENNY'S a WELCHER too!!! So he probably bounces checks. He owes me $5000.00 for a  lug height/ final drive ratio bet we had, but the faggot won't pay!! Oh, did I tell you he was also a faggot???? 

You lost the bet.....everyone agrees and anyone with a brain can understand the simple exercise .......you owe me 5k. Pay up dick licker 

Polaris engineer confirmed my win ......yet you wont pay 

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Then set the record straight ......Coach Toolkit Slope.....I'll read it later. I'm leaving to for what could be the last riding of the season for me.