Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

31 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Answer what? Your made up narrative? Or has your Alzheimer’s kicked in since the last time I answered all these questions you stupid old fuck. Go to bed you old dust filled sack moron...

I had to tell Woolie 3 times that I was not in my 20's anymore. He probably still doesn't remember. :lol:

• Haha 1

On 5/13/2018 at 6:07 PM, DriftBusta said:

Do you still live with your ma?

On 5/13/2018 at 7:39 PM, DriftBusta said:

Oh.  So you rent.  Gotta start somewhere.

No reply.  So you rent.

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

And you are what, 25?  Still living at home, with a fake job managing hundreds, for 6 figures, a year out of community college?

??

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

How old are you again?  No girlfriend, lives at home with parents and has a fake job is my guess.

??

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Answer what? Your made up narrative? Or has your Alzheimer’s kicked in since the last time I answered all these questions you stupid old fuck. Go to bed you old dust filled sack moron...

Gonna answer or continue to act like a festering pustule?   If you already shared those details kindly link me to where you told anyone about yourself other than you were a bad ass army guy :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

No reply.  So you rent.

??

??

Gonna answer or continue to act like a festering pustule?   If you already shared those details kindly link me to where you told anyone about yourself other than you were a bad ass army guy :lol: 

Oh wow, didn’t answer your questions in this thread therefor, since 2008, I’ve never answered on any of these forums? Is that your logic you Alzheimer’s riddled buffon? Does your search feature not work?

Let me do you a solid and make it easy for you... I’m 28, I’m on my second home of which I paid cash for and have zero debt on, I have a great job and am doing very well for myself. I do not have a girlfriend. Got out of a three year relstionship in Jan and am living the life on a lake doing as I please with whom I please. Any other stupid fucking questions that you already had access to the answers of? 

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No reply.  So you rent.

??

??

Just graduated from UW Madison in the last couple years with BA and an Economics degree. Manages some sort of supply and acquisition portion of a large company. That is off the top of my head from what he posts here

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh wow, didn’t answer your questions in this thread therefor, since 2008, I’ve never answered on any of these forums? Is that your logic you Alzheimer’s riddled buffon? Does your search feature not work?

Let me do you a solid and make it easy for you... I’m 28, I’m on my second home of which I paid cash for and have zero debt on, I have a great job and am doing very well for myself. I do not have a girlfriend. Got out of a three year relstionship in Jan and am living the life on a lake doing as I please with whom I please. Any other stupid fucking questions that you already had access to the answers of? 

4kImDy.gif

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

qOh wow, didn’t answer your questions in this thread therefor, since 2008, I’ve never answered on any of these forums? Is that your logic you Alzheimer’s riddled buffon? Does your search feature not work?

No you've told us all we need to know.  Good for you.  You're still a fucking kid.  Like I thought.  My daughter is 28.  And its breathtaking how much more mature she, her fiance and their friends are than you.  Get married, raise two kids, pay for their college, raise them to be solid citizens, be an entrepreneur, run 5 different businesses, all successful but one, but still build a 7 figure net worth in that time.  You do all that, you come talk to me.  Until then, kindly save the tough guy act.  No ones impressed.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No you've told us all we need to know.  Good for you.  You're still a fucking kid.  Like I thought.  My daughter is 28.  And its breathtaking how much more mature she, her fiance and their friends are than you.  Get married, raise two kids, pay for their college, raise them to be solid citizens, be an entrepreneur, run 5 different businesses, all successful but one, but still build a 7 figure net worth in that time.  You do all that, you come talk to me.  Until then, kindly save the tough guy act.  No ones impressed.

I couldn't give fewer shits Woolaford... I am sure your daughter is wonderful and the light that keeps you going, but if you think you have me pegged based off of me fucking with you nonstop for the past few weeks, then you are a dumb. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I couldn't give fewer shits Woolaford... I am sure your daughter is wonderful and the light that keeps you going, but if you think you have me pegged based off of me fucking with you nonstop for the past few weeks, then you are a dumb. 

Likewise.  I made my point.  And got your number.

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You made a bunch of false assumptions about the guy...he proved you wrong on every and instead being a man and admitting you were wrong you come back with this bullshit like anybody gives a flying fuck. Go back next door where everybody is impressed and strokes your pathetic ego.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You made a bunch of false assumptions about the guy...he proved you wrong on every and instead being a man and admitting you were wrong you come back with this bullshit like anybody gives a flying fuck. 

That's the Woolie MO, just say some shit and then when it's refuted just say "whatever!" and press on. :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You made a bunch of false assumptions about the guy...he proved you wrong on every and instead being a man and admitting you were wrong you come back with this bullshit like anybody gives a flying fuck. 

He comes at me in every direction with made up shit, and somehow me defending myself makes me the prick. He is a fucking moron. But luckily for him, I am done dragging this on in the forum. He can have his preconceived notions.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

That's the Woolie MO, just say some shit and then when it's refuted just say "whatever!" and press on. :lol:

It's fucking pathetic.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Basically what everybody does on here :thumb:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He comes at me in every direction with made up shit, and somehow me defending myself makes me the prick. He is a fucking moron. But luckily for him, I am done dragging this on in the forum. He can have his preconceived notions.

Oh don't worry...he'll keep spewing blather. :lol:

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Basically what everybody does on here :thumb:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Shut up you fucking blockhead.

As I was saying........:news:

:lmao: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh, like he hasn't been writing MY life story for the past whatever time frame.  Jesus you are an insufferable bloody tampon. No one asked you.  I asked him a few questions, and threw out some bait to bust his balls.  Only important point that he finally admitted was he's 28 fucking years old.  He owns his house on the lake, great.  I had a brand new 3000 sq;. ft. custom home that was paid for at the time.  BFD.  Point is, get some fucking life experience before you start judging me mother fucker.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Joel, are you still mad cuz I unfriended you from my Facebook page?  Sorrrrry.  Get over it.  whats with all the ankle nipping tonight Pepe?:lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

As I was saying........:news:

:lmao: 

You made a stupid broad brush statement that isn't true....now stfu up blockhead.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh don't worry...he'll keep spewing blather. :lol:

Says the guy who argues all day every day.  :lol:  Not self aware much.   Seriously, you are one miserable son of a bitch.  :lol:  I do feel bad for you.  Your attitude is your biggest handicap.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh, like he hasn't been writing MY life story for the past whatever time frame.  Jesus you are an insufferable bloody tampon. No one asked you.  I asked him a few questions, and threw out some bait to bust his balls.  Only important point that he finally admitted was he's 28 fucking years old.  He owns his house on the lake, great.  I had a brand new 3000 sq;. ft. custom home that was paid for at the time.  BFD.  Point is, get some fucking life experience before you start judging me mother fucker.  :lol: 

Joel, are you still mad cuz I unfriended you from my Facebook page?  Sorrrrry.  Get over it.  whats with all the ankle nipping tonight Pepe?:lol: 

You want a fucking medal Mark...like I said go impress people elsewhere.