Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Says the guy who argues all day every day.  :lol:  Not self aware much.   Seriously, you are one miserable son of a bitch.  :lol:  I do feel bad for you.  Your attitude is your biggest handicap.

Perfectly self aware but apparently  you aren't because what exactly have you been doing here and now here you are judging me...gee didn't you just bitch at somebody for doing  that to you? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You made a stupid broad brush statement that isn't true....now stfu up blockhead.

You throw out more unfounded accusations than anyone on here. :lol: I don’t agree with Woolie on a whole lot...but he does have you pegged :thumbsup: 

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No you've told us all we need to know.  Good for you.  You're still a fucking kid.  Like I thought.  My daughter is 28.  And its breathtaking how much more mature she, her fiance and their friends are than you.  Get married, raise two kids, pay for their college, raise them to be solid citizens, be an entrepreneur, run 5 different businesses, all successful but one, but still build a 7 figure net worth in that time.  You do all that, you come talk to me.  Until then, kindly save the tough guy act.  No ones impressed.

Not true.  I’m way impressed and if I’m being honest a little jealous.  No sarcasm.  If you were honest you’d admit you weren’t where he was at 28.  

Also, why is having kids necessary to prove anything - that’s a fucked up metric.  Nobody (very few) people even consider not having them because it’s so programmed into society that it’s expected of you.  Fucking sheepleton comment of the year right there.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You want a fucking medal Mark...like I said go impress people elsewhere.

I don't want a fucking thing.  Well maybe you putting me on ignore, but we all know thats not possible.  :lol:  

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You throw out more unfounded accusations than anyone on here. :lol: I don’t agree with Woolie on a whole lot...but he does have you pegged :thumbsup: 

And everybody has you pegged and 99.9% of the members here and at TBP think you are a massive annoying cunt.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't want a fucking thing.  Well maybe you putting me on ignore, but we all know thats not possible.  :lol:  

No problem....heaven forbid somebody call you on your endless self congratulatory horseshit.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Basically what everybody does on here :thumb:

Just the loudmouths, yourself included.

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Joel, are you still mad cuz I unfriended you from my Facebook page?  Sorrrrry.  Get over it.  whats with all the ankle nipping tonight Pepe?:lol: 

Ahhhh no. My first reaction was actually "why the fuck is this guy friending me?". Against my better judgement I accepted. No surprise you unfriended me a short time later, likely because you couldn't handle the dissenting opinions. I have never unfriended anyone over a difference of political opinions. :bc:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And everybody has you pegged and 99.9% of the members here and at TBP think you are a massive annoying cunt.

That’s a great compliment considering the source :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

That’s a great compliment considering the source :lol: 

Well the guy you are agreeing with right now is one of those people you dumbfuck. :lol:

Just now, SSFB said:

Just the loudmouths, yourself included.

Ahhhh no. My first reaction was actually "why the fuck is this guy friending me?". Against my better judgement I accepted. No surprise you unfriended me a short time later. I'm sure you couldn't handle the dissenting opinions. I have never unfriended anyone over a difference of political opinions. 

:lmao:Then the site is dominated by loud mouths.....

Just now, SSFB said:

No fucking shit? WOW :lol:

No shit....so let’s circle back to your initial comment directed at Woolie......same can be said for most everyone on here......even your buddies you’re trying to exclude :thumbsup: 

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Not true.  I’m way impressed and if I’m being honest a little jealous.  No sarcasm.  If you were honest you’d admit you weren’t where he was at 28.  

Also, why is having kids necessary to prove anything - that’s a fucked up metric.  Nobody (very few) people even consider not having them because it’s so programmed into society that it’s expected of you.  Fucking sheepleton comment of the year right there.

I didn't say it was necessary.  :flush:  I'm going to assume you don't have any kids, and if so, thats fine, no disrespect was intended.  Some people choose to not have kids, some people want them and aren't able to for whatever reason.  But successfully raising a child to adulthood is the largest and most rewarding accomplishment a human can make imo.  Jesus is everyone on the rag tonight?  :lol: 

11 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I was living on the lake at 26. :news:

:fistbump: 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No problem....heaven forbid somebody call you on your endless self congratulatory horseshit.

Awesome  I know I just speak for myself, but I think the whole board thanks you as well.  :bc: 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well the guy you are agreeing with right now is one of those people you dumbfuck. :lol:

No shit Jimmy.....says something when we both share the same opinion of you...... :lmao: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Awesome  I know I just speak for myself, but I think the whole board thanks you as well.  :bc: 

Well at least your pal Snowrider...

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

No shit....so let’s circle back to your initial comment directed at Woolie......same can be said for most everyone on here......even your buddies you’re trying to exclude :thumbsup: 

I don't see Ryan making a habit of going around trying to tell people about their personal lives. 

I don't go around telling people about their personal lives because well, that behavior is reserved for cunty people. :bc:

Just now, SSFB said:

I don't see Ryan making a habit of going around trying to tell people about their personal lives. 

You’re not very observant :thumbsup:

Just now, SnowRider said:

No shit Jimmy.....says something when we both share the same opinion of you...... :lmao: 

What does it say....you're acknowledged as the biggest fuckhead here and Mark...well...whatever. Add you two together and that opinion doesn't amount to a squirt of piss.

Just now, SSFB said:

You mean I'm not 70, have 5 failed marriages, and aren't starting over at 65 selling prepackaged mutual funds to grandmothers?  :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You mean I'm not 70, have 5 failed marriages, and aren't starting over at 65 selling prepackaged mutual funds to grandmothers?  :lol: 

He knew you weren't 70 so it was obvious hyperbole. :bc: