Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You lost the bet.....everyone agrees and anyone with a brain can understand the simple exercise .......you owe me 5k. Pay up dick licker 

Polaris engineer confirmed my win ......yet you wont pay 

STFU, and take that kielbasa out of your ass, you WELCHING BITCH!!

I posted 3 professional replies, PLUS my fantastic DEMO PICS!! Now, STFU!!! Just STFU!!!

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I posted 3 professional replies, PLUS my fantastic DEMO PICS!! Now, STFU!!! Just STFU!!!

Lotta faggots on this site eh z notty? :bc: 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You posted zero replies and your stupid fucking demo was the most retarded idiotic thing ever posted here. A track is not a wheel you dumb motherfucking cum sponge

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Lotta faggots on this site eh z notty? :bc: 

Yeah, some of them are OK, but some of them just need to be beaten like a rented mule!!  Can you imagine that Rob thought Uncle Znotty was strange because he took a pic of a pair of Hanes 38s, with two medium onions in them????   :wtf::wtf:

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You posted zero replies and your stupid fucking demo was the most retarded idiotic thing ever posted here. A track is not a wheel you dumb motherfucking cum sponge

I never said a track was a wheel, I said it was the final ROTATING component of the drive train,  which was analagous to putting on a 

bigger tire/wheel on a car, which alters the FINAL DRIVE RATIO, you kielbasa-up-your-ass faggot!! 

Now pay me the five large !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I never said a track was a wheel, I said it was the final ROTATING component of the drive train,  which was analagous to putting on a 

bigger tire/wheel on a car, which alters the FINAL DRIVE RATIO, you kielbasa-up-your-ass faggot!! 

Now pay me the five large !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Except it is not analogous to putting on a larger tire because it is not a wheel rotating around a single axis.....its is a track you fucking idiot and shares nothing in common with the fundamentals of a rotating wheel....now pay me my money welcher 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Except it is not analogous to putting on a larger tire because it is not a wheel rotating around a single axis.....its is a track you fucking idiot and shares nothing in common with the fundamentals of a rotating wheel....now pay me my money welcher 

I'll pay you. I'll pay you a visit in the parking lot of the Gary, Indiana  7-11, with a fuckin' 5 D-Cell Maglite in my wrinkly old hands, you WELCHING PETER PUFFER!!! 

Just now, awful knawful said:

Been waiting for mall cop to beat me for a while. I want my $10000 too!

STFU, you lying faggot!!! You don't work at Avcell, you faggot, and I ain't driving all the way up there on some wild goose chase, you dick-smoking cum dumpster!!! 

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Been waiting for mall cop to beat me for a while. I want my $10000 too!

He's an all talk pussy ass faggot......Webba offered to meet him anywhere he liked and have a talk about his mouth and the motherfucker clammed up like a nun's cunt being hit with a fire extinguisher :lol: 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'll pay you. I'll pay you a visit in the parking lot of the Gary, Indiana  7-11, with a fuckin' 5 D-Cell Maglite in my wrinkly old hands, you WELCHING PETER PUFFER!!! 

always got to talk about using your maglite can't get it done without a weapon you fucking old gimp mask punky woodpile lying tough talking PIECE OF DOG SHIT!!!!!!!111111111111

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

always got to talk about using your maglite can't get it done without a weapon you fucking old gimp mask punky woodpile lying tough talking PIECE OF DOG SHIT!!!!!!!111111111111

He just loves long black objects in his hands.....

4 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

Then set the record straight ......Coach Toolkit Slope.....I'll read it later. I'm leaving to for what could be the last riding of the season for me. 

Where you headed? We'r headed up the 201, play where we stop by ear.

4 hours ago, oleroule said:

70.jpg

Winning!!!!!! :lol: