Check your account email address ×

Acute Positional Vertigo

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That's what the doc said I have. Its gay. Hopefully this script knocks it out and it goes away. 

Also I have to have another spinal and lumbar MRI. There goes $500

A friend had it. It does go away. Good luck Ben OR take your own advice and just kill yourself....lol just kidding

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That's what the doc said I have. Its gay. Hopefully this script knocks it out and it goes away. 

$500 is chump change, I forked out 6k out of pocket for my tumor removal last year and I have to have a CT scan and endoscopy in October, those will cost me close to 2k. 

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Vertigo? Well, nothing goes better with that than motorsports!!! 

Rub some fucking dirt on it and walk it off.  Don’t be a girl.

@xtralettucetomatoe580.....show your boy.

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm fine laying down. When I get up I get nauseous and light headed. Room spins for a second once in a while. Lay back down and im fine 5 minutes later

Your brain drained out of your head it's obvious look at the ultra stupidity you post here :guzzle:

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm fine laying down. When I get up I get nauseous and light headed. Room spins for a second once in a while. Lay back down and im fine 5 minutes later

I get something like that. If I'm lying on my back working on a car or something like that, lift my head slightly and holy fuck. Turn on my side and it stops. 

39 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I get something like that. If I'm lying on my back working on a car or something like that, lift my head slightly and holy fuck. Turn on my side and it stops. 

That's how she said most people experience it. Mine is when I'm standing and moving at all. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Any brain MRI's? $500 for MRI's is nothing. What is the medicine? 

I have a messed up brain and neck, don't mess around getting treatment if you need it! 

Have any headaches? Or just vertigo?

Just now, Dieselgeek said:

Any brain MRI's? $500 for MRI's is nothing. What is the medicine? 

I have a messed up brain and neck, don't mess around getting treatment if you need it! 

Have any headaches? Or just vertigo?

I'm sure the MRI will be 3k. I'll have to pay 20%.

No headaches....just woke up today with my head spinning when I got out of bed. Kinda scared me....never experienced it before. I've been seasick before. This is about like that

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I wouldnt even drive myself to the doc. Let the wife drive me

Just fuckin' with ya Ben. Hope that shit hits the bricks.

What is your blood pressure like? My wife has similar issues but she has low blood pressure.

Edited by Snake

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm sure the MRI will be 3k. I'll have to pay 20%.

No headaches....just woke up today with my head spinning when I got out of bed. Kinda scared me....never experienced it before. I've been seasick before. This is about like that

Co-pay on my latest CT scan was $1550.  Have another one of those next week.

43 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

When my wife gave birth to are youngest,things went south. CICU for weeks ect. Every body is healthy now. The bill was $840k for what was supposed too be  a simple child birth.

Healthcare costs never cease to amaze! I'm at 1 million in the last 3 years for various surgeries. More in the future. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

55 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

When my wife gave birth to are youngest,things went south. CICU for weeks ect. Every body is healthy now. The bill was $840k for what was supposed too be  a simple child birth.

:yikes:

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

I have something called "Menieres" which is an inner ear disorder that can cause Vertigo. When it hits I could not walk ten feet across a room without falling over very disorienting. 

my dad had that hit him 30 years ago.  He's 73 now and deaf in one ear and might as well say can't hear out of the other.  I hope it goes better for you with that as you age.  Hopefully modern medicine has a better  way of attacking it now.